What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
Testing out some more keyboard shortcuts. 1-6 will select booths for zooming now instead of rtyfgh, and no longer select girls on the side.

Instead, rtyfghvb will be context sensitive for finishers/helping items, and there will be tooltips to reflect this.

View attachment 1873251

Working with the icons a bit more, I've set it so that when waiting for work, they use the icons now. The specialty booth reminders will now also be set to icons.

Keybinds might take a while to sort out.

Meanwhile, time to flesh out the trait area. Which... will take time.
Did you.. make those blowjob icons? Or did you find them somewhere? I think they're fine. I just like the idea of somebody painstakingly making sex icons.

Otherwise I like it. Lots of info and looks clean.

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Not sure if this is a general bug or just the girlpack that I'm using, but one of the hired grils just disappeared from the hired list after many rounds. I can still see her in the office for the various positions, but in the work/rest list, she's just gone.

Harkonnen95

Jul 7, 2020
Okay, I'm clearly stupid with this, I have downloaded and extracted the Girlpacks like 5 or 6 times, put them into the Girlpacks folder from the original download, but I constantly get error messages when I start the game saying it can't find any Girlpacks due to not having the JSOn folder. Can anyone give me a super-broken down, written for a 2-year old version of how to get it to work, since I'm clearly not smart enough to figure it out.

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Okay, I'm clearly stupid with this, I have downloaded and extracted the Girlpacks like 5 or 6 times, put them into the Girlpacks folder from the original download, but I constantly get error messages when I start the game saying it can't find any Girlpacks due to not having the JSOn folder. Can anyone give me a super-broken down, written for a 2-year old version of how to get it to work, since I'm clearly not smart enough to figure it out.
Is your structure like this?

Girlpacks -> Name of Girl -> images/JSON_data/texts videos

Not like this

Girlpacks -> Name of Pack -> Name of Girl -> images/JSON_data/texts videos

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
Not sure if this is a general bug or just the girlpack that I'm using, but one of the hired grils just disappeared from the hired list after many rounds. I can still see her in the office for the various positions, but in the work/rest list, she's just gone.
What trait does she have? If it's On-Floor Manager I believe they vanish from the job pool until they reach 100. Otherwise she could be with the brokers? Any girl you send to them gets taken off work detail.

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
What trait does she have? If it's On-Floor Manager I believe they vanish from the job pool until they reach 100. Otherwise she could be with the brokers? Any girl you send to them gets taken off work detail.
Ahhhh, I think she's the On-Floor Manager. That's why. Thanks! Mystery solved. XD

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Did you.. make those blowjob icons? Or did you find them somewhere? I think they're fine. I just like the idea of somebody painstakingly making sex icons.

Otherwise I like it. Lots of info and looks clean.
Making due with what I can find. Some icons are better than others. Art assets are NOT my forte. Right now my painstaking is in hammering together the UI redesign.

If you set her to an office position she will be unavailable for working the booths. Is this what is happening? Oh yeah, an OFM. OFMs do go missing for a while, in exchange for boosting your effective rep (and therefore money earned)

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
If you set her to an office position she will be unavailable for working the booths. Is this what is happening? Oh yeah, an OFM. OFMs do go missing for a while, in exchange for boosting your effective rep (and therefore money earned)
I didn't set her to anything. I just hired her, and after a few rounds, she just straight up disappeared, but yeah, she has the OFM trait, so I guess that's why.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I didn't set her to anything. I just hired her, and after a few rounds, she just straight up disappeared, but yeah, she has the OFM trait, so I guess that's why.
She'll come back when her energy is 100+. But when she's away is when her value is anyways.

Reactions: xoxo1001

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I'm wondering if there could be an option to personally "train" girls in certain skills, similar to how it is done in several other brothel management games. And will there be any sexual options with Nicole herself?

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
The game really has a lot of potential, it just needs more gameplay, I think. The core mechanic of girls working booths is pretty solid--if a bit hectic once you have all six booths and are having to manage finishers--but things outside of that still feel a little peripheral. A key thing that's missing for me is a sense of challenge for the player. The main challenge seems to be resources limiting what you can buy. Adding adverse events like getting robbed, police raids, having to pay bribes, girls getting sick or quitting or other things like that might help round things out. A story mode where the player has to work through other specific objectives (something similar to the broker mechanic, but integrated into a story, and perhaps gating club upgrades behind those events) could help to give more of a game feeling, too.
Disgruntler already replied to this about adversarial mechanics. I just wanted to add, there is a non-adversarial objective that would just take a little bit of work to add all the plot I would find necessary. [Easy for me to say, I actually have no real idea how much work any of this is... :)]

I would make the Crown Jewels something that you have to activate. Maybe when you hire your first advertiser, she says something about her ultimate goal would be to work with the superstars of the industry, the Crown Jewels. Then Nicole gives you the task of making your club good enough that a crown jewel will be interested in working for you. That would mean you would have to hit the current goals, or perhaps goals could be added for sustained excellence (something like "five turns in a row of 10K+ earnings".)

Instead of the Crown Jewel being a surprise when you meet the criteria, your advertiser could contact her at the start of the quest and you would know who she is. Each CJ would then tease you as you try to meet her criteria, using the lewdness portraits to show her level of interest. [Probably means you only pick girls as CJs that have all four portraits.]

I would add a sixth Crown Jewel as well. Then, when you obtain all six Crown Jewels, you get a 'nice job, game over' message. Your ending 'cut scene' is one free day where all six crown jewels perform with infinite energy.

Voila. Game over, you built the ultimate club! (Now do it again, you horndog!)

Note: I am just spitballing on the concept of the Crown Jewels. YMMV regarding any and all details of converting CJs into an end-of-game mechanic.

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Disgruntler already replied to this about adversarial mechanics. I just wanted to add, there is a non-adversarial objective that would just take a little bit of work to add all the plot I would find necessary. [Easy for me to say, I actually have no real idea how much work any of this is... :)]
Quiiiiite a lot of work.

I would add a sixth Crown Jewel as well. Then, when you obtain all six Crown Jewels, you get a 'nice job, game over' message. Your ending 'cut scene' is one free day where all six crown jewels perform with infinite energy.

Voila. Game over, you built the ultimate club! (Now do it again, you horndog!)
1655396295291.png

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Of course, the simplest answer is to just add a message: "You got the fifth Crown Jewel! Game over (but you can continue to play further.) Congrats!"

I call this the "Declaring Victory" scenario.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Of course, the simplest answer is to just add a message: "You got the fifth Crown Jewel! Game over (but you can continue to play further.) Congrats!"

I call this the "Declaring Victory" scenario.
1655398693524.png

...you didn't find the 6th did you?

I wanted to try to figure a way to get a 7th and 8th but nothing felt 'right' and I figured 6 booths 6 girls, good enough.

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
View attachment 1874602

...you didn't find the 6th did you?

I wanted to try to figure a way to get a 7th and 8th but nothing felt 'right' and I figured 6 booths 6 girls, good enough.
I did 'find' the 6th but that said I saw some posts about it after you introduced the mode regarding something special happening once you unlock them all but I literally don't know what it is or how to activate it (or if it even exists).

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I did 'find' the 6th but that said I saw some posts about it after you introduced the mode regarding something special happening once you unlock them all but I literally don't know what it is or how to activate it (or if it even exists).
Well, it's as CaptC described, it's just a short 'You win, good job, you win all the club, now go play again or continue or whatever' screen that pops up when you work all 6 at once.

Putting in story in this specific engine is a lot of work (for me), and designing CJ-level quests and such in this game would require some sort of variance for me to consider it. It's not a bad idea, it's just that I don't have any good ideas to 'flesh it out' at the moment or a good approach.

Right now, my eye is looking at a different place, and the UI redesign of the booth game is some necessary groundwork I need to do to accomplish that. The gains, however, in terms of potential design space for expanding existing gameplay elements, is also a part of this.

For example, with the redesign of the new girlstats area, I can now implement dynamic elements that can based on girls' situations. I can have, for example, a girl who has a trait that buffs a stat actually show that stat differently. Or, in the case of the Snob, I can change the trait so that instead of booting based on the clients' wants, you get a button that let's you just punt, at will.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes