What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
So this is happening pretty randomly, girls are stuck behind the icon when dragged into it and hotkeys do nothing
Good news everybody!

In the next patch, the 'girl keeps resetting to the wrong screen location' bug is now fixed. Girls will no longer be 'learning' a new screen location when certain videos or other potential conditions cause frame skips or hanging, and will be snapping back to their original spot even if you play videos that would cause the bug.

The frames will still skip (that's the codec or encoding's fault, those videos do the same thing in other video players) but the actual game objects themselves should work properly.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
My game is crashing when I go to recruit new girls after hiring all the ones currently available. (The roster for recruits doesn't appear to be repopulating.) It's strange, because I'm only at 28/51 girlpacks and the lottery is also showing as empty.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
My game is crashing when I go to recruit new girls after hiring all the ones currently available. (The roster for recruits doesn't appear to be repopulating.) It's strange, because I'm only at 28/51 girlpacks and the lottery is also showing as empty.
Crashing, as in the game hangs or shuts down?

Which game mode? Where is this crash occuring exactly?

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Crashing, as in the game hangs or shuts down?

Which game mode? Where is this crash occuring exactly?
Scramble with Crown Jewels. The crash occurs when I click the "Recruit Girls" button at the main management screen. The game will hang and simply stop responding, prompting a force close. This seems to happen when I've recruited or refused all the girls that are currently available (Basically emptying the recruit screen), but it requires testing.

Nippero

Jul 6, 2018
All four have had their descriptions changed multiple patches ago. The metadescription is now "Boosts the effect of giving X at higher levels. Increases maximum client happiness at max level." and the final level is "Improves client maximum happiness by 50."
The descriptions are fine, but in my game the title of the upgrade is still "Automated Dispenser" and "Automated Pharmacist" etc.

enano85

Jan 7, 2018
I can't play the others game modes... do someone have a solution for this?
The other 2 game modes appears when the game is loading the girls pack, but then, nothing...

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Scramble with Crown Jewels. The crash occurs when I click the "Recruit Girls" button at the main management screen. The game will hang and simply stop responding, prompting a force close. This seems to happen when I've recruited or refused all the girls that are currently available (Basically emptying the recruit screen), but it requires testing.
Thanks, will look into it.

Topsahl

Sep 3, 2019
Hi, sorry if this has been answered before but does the game downscale 4k videos?
The vidoes become too pixelated for my taste..

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hi, sorry if this has been answered before but does the game downscale 4k videos?
The vidoes become too pixelated for my taste..
4k videos do not play nicely with Unity's video player object, and the bloated filesizes make them less than ideal for a girlpack format.

bt68

May 10, 2017
Hi all, I just downloaded and istalled Happy Hour, have tranferred over my girlpack folder. Where are the 'saved' game files from the original Venus Club stored?

Thank you in advance and sorry if this question has been asked and answered.

Nudho

Aug 23, 2017
Hi all, I just downloaded and istalled Happy Hour, have tranferred over my girlpack folder. Where are the 'saved' game files from the original Venus Club stored?

Old: ...appdata/LocalLow/Tobe
New: ...appdata/LocalLow/Tobe_Disgruntler

Not sure if it's compatible though, quite a lot has changed since 8.1

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021

What Nudho said. And yeah, it 'should' work but I can't guarantee it because old saves lack data entries and I'm not 100% certain loading will set things to a workable default or load them correctly at all.

Best you can do is try. I do try to keep save file continuity but sometimes mechanical differences are simply irreconcilable.

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
For some reason i cant put two girls or more to dance at same time if i save the game before. I need close e open the game again to works... When this happen, just work the dance if just one girl is selected to do. The portrait color of the picture square while working turn grey, sometimes orange, and just work if have the red sign -> above the photo.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
For some reason i cant put two girls or more to dance at same time if i save the game before. I need close e open the game again to works... When this happen, just work the dance if just one girl is selected to do. The portrait color of the picture square while working turn grey, sometimes orange, and just work if have the red sign -> above the photo.

Game autosave after every day,Save just calls this method.

Are you using keyboard controls? If so, hit tab and it should switch who can/can't work.

Werewind1e

May 21, 2020
Game autosave after every day,Save just calls this method.

Are you using keyboard controls? If so, hit tab and it should switch who can/can't work.
I'm having the same problem. Several times I have to restart the game. When I put the girls to work, the go beneath the ui and don't do anything. I can't click on anything in that box anymore.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I'm having the same problem. Several times I have to restart the game. When I put the girls to work, the go beneath the ui and don't do anything. I can't click on anything in that box anymore.
There is a long-standing known issue with certain girlpacks' videos causing this to occur. It's taken me a long time to solve out a workaround, which will be in 10.0. In the meantime I included keyboard controls partially as a workaround in case this should happen during a playthrough. However, I do need to make clear: This is at its core an issue with videos and encoding and the best I can do is provide a workaround within the code, which cannot be a perfect solution. I know it doesn't 'feel' like it is, but having observed and tested this behavior as well as in concert with others, we've identified that it is specific videos in specific packs.

Until then, I ask you to try to keep to girlpacks that don't have a delay before playing, and doing so should dodge this issue until then, or use up/down arrows/tab to select the spot and then qweasd to select the destination booth when this occurs.

enano85

Jan 7, 2018
If you are working in v 10.0, i suggest that include a "harder game mode" so the management part of the game takes more relevance. In the current version, it looks like, is hard enough at the beginning but then is really easy to earn money, rep, etc... maybe touching some values like girl's wages or loosing their abilities during time.
It s just a suggestion.
I would like to help you with the game but i bearly understand how to use the mouse.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes