What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
There is a long-standing known issue with certain girlpacks' videos causing this to occur. It's taken me a long time to solve out a workaround, which will be in 10.0. In the meantime I included keyboard controls partially as a workaround in case this should happen during a playthrough. However, I do need to make clear: This is at its core an issue with videos and encoding and the best I can do is provide a workaround within the code, which cannot be a perfect solution. I know it doesn't 'feel' like it is, but having observed and tested this behavior as well as in concert with others, we've identified that it is specific videos in specific packs.

Until then, I ask you to try to keep to girlpacks that don't have a delay before playing, and doing so should dodge this issue until then, or use up/down arrows/tab to select the spot and then qweasd to select the destination booth when this occurs.
I never had the issue at all with any pack before this version and I have played this game as many times as anyone who's not you. Also its happening with my own packs who nobody has ever (to my knowledge) ever pointed to as problems. It's definitely mouse-related (since keyboard hotkeys sidestep the issue) and based on your discussion about the hotfix I'm confident you've fixed it for 10.0.

Still it's happening often enough that it has become properly irritating.

EDIT: I thought it was random but I managed to replicate it. If you let the day end normally the functionality will remain correct. But if you end the day early, the booths will bug out the next day and every pack will bug it out. If you let that day end normally (using keys to have videos be active) functionality will return to normal but if you ever end the day early again it will bug out again until the day completes after the full timer.

This explains why it only seemed to happen when I switched to different game modes--or as I progressed past the early game since that's when I would start using end day for whatever reason.

Last edited:

DOaccolon

Oct 26, 2020
These two bugs (or maybe it is one bug with side effects?) still appear in the latest game version 9.5:

1) Auto Pause when Zooming is not working (as might intended):
When the checkbox is active (checked) and I press the Zoom in Button, the Timer will not pause.

2) The game "forgets" the setting of the Checkbox Auto Pause when Zooming, that I have done in the previous workday. So whenever I start a new day, the setting of the checkbox is gone (unchecked).
Game Mode: Scramble with CJs

osama8

Nov 1, 2017
game only loads mp4 videos 1-2 times, then they just wont load.

webm loads fine.

anyone with this bug? possible fix?

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
What does the small red arrow on the topmost girl image during a session indicate? Talking about the column of girls you've hired on the left side of the screen while playing. The top most girl always has a red arrow on her image. When the bug shows up this red arrow is missing. You attempt to mouse the girl over to a booth and she will hang.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
So the red arrow designates which girl is selected. True? So for now just ensure by the use of keyboard arrows to select a girl before you move her into a booth. What would cause a session to start with no girls selected at all? Seems a default value got lost somewhere.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
So the red arrow designates which girl is selected. True? So for now just ensure by the use of keyboard arrows to select a girl before you move her into a booth. What would cause a session to start with no girls selected at all? Seems a default value got lost somewhere.
You can move the selection arrow with TAB, and assign the girls to booths with Q,W,E,A,S, or D. If the arrow isn't there, it'll appear when you press TAB.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Hi anyone find an way to make Nicole date game easier. Some cheat maybe
Buy the coaches from the available improvements, then get the upgrades *except* the first one from Personal Improvements (it specifically warns that the first one will make the game harder). Every time you upgrade the level of your brothel, you can upgrade to a better coach and get better perks to make the Nicole game easier.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Hi anyone find an way to make Nicole date game easier. Some cheat maybe
You can buy club improvements, that will let you make the Nicole game easier (or harder, if you prefer.) After buying that improvement, you can then modify Nicole's game via a button next to the 'Dates and Missions' button.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
It is weird because no values carry over from one booth game play to the next--it creates a new instance every time.

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
This is a great workaround. As long as I know the girls are going to hang I just have to make sure they're selected by keyboard first.
It is weird because no values carry over from one booth game play to the next--it creates a new instance every time.
I mentioned in a previous post that it only occurs when ending the day early (or at least that's the only way I can replicate it). Is it possibly something related to that? Something's not clearing or resetting that would be if the day ended normally?

kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
Slight suggestion for future updates: Possibly convent influence into money/connections? With a lot of playthroughs, I stack up influence easily and after buying the upgrades, girls and lottery, its just there being used for nothing.

sspamotajs

Mar 2, 2018
I find that game is too easy as well. Maybe taking something from DohnaDohna? Whoring is pretty challenging there, sanity stat could also change things up, unique attributes maybe? That probably takes a whole rework...maybe bigger daily salaries? Buying supplies, getting better suppliers, brands...so many possibilities with this game. I am glad it's in good hands now. Waiting on new and exciting things for you mate.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I'm finding a girl given the Brat value is very hard to advance, at least until you have built up your negotiating skills.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes