What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
The quickest way I found to do it in Shotcut was by starting a new project with a video that's the normal landscape orientation, then adding a second track and dragging the vertical video onto that track, then deleting the first video and exporting. There's probably a way to just add the vertical video and then change the aspect ratio without it stretching the video (which is what it did when I changed the aspect ratio in advanced export options), but I can't immediately find it, and this way seems easy enough.

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
Those are times for when a new customer is expected to arrive. Once the timer reaches the bottom it does a check (based on reputation and the day) and if it succeeds a customer shows up. It then goes to the other timer unless your booths are full.
This had me boggled for quite a while as well. Would you mind putting some explanatory text there because i actually thought i had to click that envelope to speed up a process (without actually knowing if it would do anything the envelope seemed to be clickable thus i clicked like a maniac).
On another note: My reputation shows two numbers separated by a comma - what do those mean?

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
It means you're set to a locale that has decimals expressed with a comma. That's a decimal point.
:eek: :D fuck my life - for once a game with actual digits in numbers! Thanks man - i was wrecking my brain and searching this thread like an idiot because i thought there where 2 numbers and not a single hint to what the second might mean.

Wafflers

Jul 8, 2021
Can someone please share Basic girls pack I? I can't download it from mega it has 100kb/s download speed for some reason

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
:eek: :D fuck my life - for once a game with actual digits in numbers! Thanks man - i was wrecking my brain and searching this thread like an idiot because i thought there where 2 numbers and not a single hint to what the second might mean.
Yeah, it's a basic text field with Unity's own library converting the floats to strings. No reason to do anything fancy with it!

Reactions: tooldev

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
So seems like videos with 4:3 ratio don't play in game, is there a way to make it work?
Videos with other aspect ratios can play, the game just auto-crops them. If your videos definitely aren't playing at all, then they probably have the wrong codec or file type.

Sep 27, 2020
Hey im confused about something.
1. how to refresh recruitment (i have more girl packs than girls showing up in recruit)
2. an expenses breakdown. some days i only have 50 expenses and others i have 2k. i do not understand where these expenses are coming from.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
how to refresh recruitment (i have more girl packs than girls showing up in recruit)
If you're playing on Scramble, that's how it's intended to work.

an expenses breakdown. some days i only have 50 expenses and others i have 2k. i do not understand where these expenses are coming from.
Have you bought favors from the mob? Those make your expenses go up.

Reactions: Logan1377

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hey im confused about something.
1. how to refresh recruitment (i have more girl packs than girls showing up in recruit)
2. an expenses breakdown. some days i only have 50 expenses and others i have 2k. i do not understand where these expenses are coming from.
1:

In normal mode, your full recruitment capability is unlocked when you unlock Influence.

In scramble mode, you get a limited amount with a max that increases with your club level.

2:

Each thing you buy from the mafia increases your expenses. As well, your accountant can decrease or even reverse expenses due to rng.

Reactions: Logan1377

MrMelenas

Sep 2, 2018
I was hoping that it was just my scaling options that were bugged. Damn.

Does anyone then know an easy way top add borders to a vertical vid?
Ir's easy if you edit the video with After Effects, just create a mask to cover the part of the video.

Teritius

Jan 5, 2021
Ir's easy if you edit the video with After Effects, just create a mask to cover the part of the video.
I found an easier way to do it. I literally just used the inbuilt video editor in Windows. It automatically set the aspect to 16:9 and added borders.

Simply open, save it and delete the old file.

Reactions: CaptC
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes