What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
for the girl packs there is a torrent for one
There's a torrent?
There is a 175+ TB Torrent with a lot of girlpacks on it (though obviously it can never be up to date) and while I am thankful that someone has gone through the effort, I do want to point out that seeders for 175+ TB torrents are going to probably be countable on one hand, and therefore you're hoping peers have the specific folders you're looking for out of over a thousand seperate possibilities.

Torrents are only convenient if seeded, and seeding doesn't scale well at the level you're looking at. Most persons playing this won't have 175+ TB to dedicate to this. I don't even have one TB to spare to it.

Go to the scutterhut and go a la carte while you wait. It'll be faster.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
can i get some seeds for the torrent please?
Yes started the torrent :)

There is a 175+ TB Torrent with a lot of girlpacks on it (though obviously it can never be up to date) and while I am thankful that someone has gone through the effort, I do want to point out that seeders for 175+ TB torrents are going to probably be countable on one hand, and therefore you're hoping peers have the specific folders you're looking for out of over a thousand seperate possibilities.

Torrents are only convenient if seeded, and seeding doesn't scale well at the level you're looking at. Most persons playing this won't have 175+ TB to dedicate to this. I don't even have one TB to spare to it.

Go to the scutterhut and go a la carte while you wait. It'll be faster.
Actually 175 GB and not 175 TB :rolleyes:

But I distributed almost 4 TB, this can be seen from the screen below.
1.jpg

Reactions: rb813

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
for the girl packs there is a torrent for one
Just FYI, this torrent is for TUSC, which is kind of a sister game of Venus Club, but contains some folders that Venus Club won't ever access. If you play TUSC as well, great. If not, you might want to consider deleting or relocating the videos in the TUSC-only folders.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
175 GB of just TUSC?!

Still too large to consistantly torrent but DAYAM.

That's more than my VC folder.
Well, taking into account the new Internet channel + replacement with a new router, I distribute the torrent without any problems.

So, in general, I have already distributed 6000 or 7000 GB via torrent :whistle:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Well, taking into account the new Internet channel + replacement with a new router, I distribute the torrent without any problems.

So, in general, I have already distributed 6000 or 7000 GB via torrent :whistle:
I'm just kinda still dumbstruck that there IS 175 GB of TUSC material, to be honest.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I'm just kinda still dumbstruck that there IS 175 GB of TUSC material, to be honest.
Well, to be honest, I just wanted to create video packs of girls for tusc for myself to make it fun to play, that's all.
Because when I looked for them on the site, they were almost gone.

This is how the video package for tusc appeared with a size of 175 GB :LOL:
If you can't find video packages it's easy and just create them yourself ;)

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
Hey, is there a way to increase the duration of booth interactions to a longer amount of time? Either by editing the default time duration of a performance from the beginning of the game (which is about 15-20 seconds I believe) or via improvements like costumes that increase the duration but only by negligable percentages even at max level, e.g. Changing "Increases the duration of interactions in the booth by 10%" to "Increases the duration of interactions in the booth by 50%".

Some of the clips from girlpack folders that I've been using can be up to a minute long and even with a fully upgraded club they tend to get cut off after around 30-35 seconds. I had a quick look through the files but honestly I have no real idea of what to edit to make the changes I desire so any help would be appreciated.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I once PM'ed the maker of this mod with some similar questions, they might be able to point you in the right direction. Personally, I kinda think it would be better if the game had an option to have longer clips start at a random point in the runtime. That way, you could just drop a clip that was minutes long in your girlpack, and it would play a different 20-35 second chunk of it each time. That would resolve the issues of existing girlpacks with clips that are too long (although what plays might not always be in the right categories), and potentially make it easier to make new girlpacks in the future, without changing the current playtuning or balance of the gameplay (which could change a lot if you extend the amount of time a girl can get money and experience from a single client). No idea how hard that would be to do in Unity, though.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hey, is there a way to increase the duration of booth interactions to a longer amount of time? Either by editing the default time duration of a performance from the beginning of the game (which is about 15-20 seconds I believe) or via improvements like costumes that increase the duration but only by negligable percentages even at max level, e.g. Changing "Increases the duration of interactions in the booth by 10%" to "Increases the duration of interactions in the booth by 50%".

Some of the clips from girlpack folders that I've been using can be up to a minute long and even with a fully upgraded club they tend to get cut off after around 30-35 seconds. I had a quick look through the files but honestly I have no real idea of what to edit to make the changes I desire so any help would be appreciated.
The booth duration costume (Lingerie -> Burlesque) extends duration by 25/50/75%.

This is a tradeoff, however. The upside is that you will be able to have greater uptime in the booth (which means more money, and more opportunity to cap happiness for influence) but the downside is you'll churn through less customers (which means if you're already capping you'll hit an influence gain cap, as well as reducing the connections gain due to how that mechanic does not scale with booth time at all). In fact, extended duration costume used to be a bit too weak so I had it buffed specifically so it'd be more noticeable and valuable despite its drawback. As well I added an opposite costume, to enable connection fishing when money's no longer an issue.

In Vanilla, booth duration might have been an issue, but once influence and connection costs were added into the club development, it really isn't and I felt confident pushing it as far as I did. (I still don't really use the costume that often in my playthroughs)

Because of this, I would leave it as the costume and would have no designs on any changes because of the above mentioned game mechanic reasons.

That said... honestly, a problem of 1 minute clips is something you want to take up with the pack creator themselves. That's just not tenable with a game with 3 minute long nights at max (which honestly is as long as I'd ever make that.)

Personally, I kinda think it would be better if the game had an option to have longer clips start at a random point in the runtime.
Doable, but juice might not be worth the squeeze.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I think it could have benefits beyond just the "bad" girlpacks with 1 minute clips, though. For instance, if all the clips in a girlpack are 35 seconds, that's a "good" pack because it's possible for a client to go 35 seconds in the game. But if a particular player doesn't have any of the upgrades or buffs that get them to 35 seconds (as you said, there are drawbacks), then they'll just never see the last 15 seconds of any of those clips. This has kinda given me anxiety lately when I've been making my own clips, such that I've become a little obsessive about making sure the best parts of a clip are always in the first 20 seconds. Whereas, if something like what I described was in the game, the game could run a check to see if the duration of the clip was longer than the client would last, and if it was, then it could start the clip at a random point. So if a player did have the buffs to make it go 35 seconds, they would just see a 35s clip from start to finish. But someone who only had 20s clients would not just be stuck seeing the first 20 seconds of every video in their pack, and that would work just as well for clips that were 35 seconds or 35 minutes.

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
The booth duration costume (Lingerie -> Burlesque) extends duration by 25/50/75%.

This is a tradeoff, however. The upside is that you will be able to have greater uptime in the booth (which means more money, and more opportunity to cap happiness for influence) but the downside is you'll churn through less customers (which means if you're already capping you'll hit an influence gain cap, as well as reducing the connections gain due to how that mechanic does not scale with booth time at all). In fact, extended duration costume used to be a bit too weak so I had it buffed specifically so it'd be more noticeable and valuable despite its drawback. As well I added an opposite costume, to enable connection fishing when money's no longer an issue.

In Vanilla, booth duration might have been an issue, but once influence and connection costs were added into the club development, it really isn't and I felt confident pushing it as far as I did. (I still don't really use the costume that often in my playthroughs)

Because of this, I would leave it as the costume and would have no designs on any changes because of the above mentioned game mechanic reasons.

That said... honestly, a problem of 1 minute clips is something you want to take up with the pack creator themselves. That's just not tenable with a game with 3 minute long nights at max (which honestly is as long as I'd ever make that.)

I probably should have mentioned that I'm not actually using the newest version of the game as the tutorial mentions that connections haven't been implemented yet, just influence. It could well be the vanilla version you mentioned as I've had it downloaded for a good long while, I just never found the time to give it a try until recently.

If you're reluctant to tell people how to change the game then I understand, it's your baby after all. I'm not really worried about min/maxing the various mechanics I was just hoping there were a few lines of code I could change in order to modify my personal game to make the booth duration to my liking. If it helps I have zero interest in making a mod or anything else out of any changes I make, I don't have the skill or the time for that, it's simply a personal preference.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I'm not really worried about min/maxing the various mechanics I was just hoping there were a few lines of code I could change in order to modify my personal game to make the booth duration to my liking. If it helps I have zero interest in making a mod or anything else out of any changes I make, I don't have the skill or the time for that, it's simply a personal preference.
This game doesn't have the type of file structure where you can just open up a script and change a couple variables. You would need to download and run a decompiler before you could even get started with that.

Reactions: Wisthep

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
This game doesn't have the type of file structure where you can just open up a script and change a couple variables. You would need to download and run a decompiler before you could even get started with that.
Ah right. Honestly after looking through some of the files in notepad that's what I feared. I thought maybe there were one or two lines here and there that could be changed amidst the sea of unintelligible code but I guess that's not the case and I'm not gonna bother with a decompiler or anything else like that. Never mind.

Cheers for the info.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Although, if you see a clip you really like and don't want it to be cut off, you can always hit the pause button in the game until that one clip has looped back to the start (if there's not a pause button in your version, there is in the newer ones).

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
v1.4 adds:
  • Full auto mode
  • Auto finisher
When in full auto mode, if for any reason the next girl in line cannot take on the next customer, the game fails to assign any girl. This is OK if the girl is just out of energy, because it pops out of the full auto mode, letting you proceed manually.

But if:

- the girl doesn't have the necessary openness and you have no negotiator
- the girl doesn't have the necessary openness, and you have a negotiator but you don't have enough influence to pay
- the girl is Nicole Aniston and she doesn't have the necessary openness, whether or not you have a negotiator

then you are presented with a screen of options, but selecting any option will not resolve the situation.

Thus the program loops and presents the option screen again... and you are now stuck. Pressing a button does advance the clock by some tiny amount, so it's not technically an infinite loop, but ain't nobody got time for clicking the button as many times as is needed to finish the night.

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I probably should have mentioned that I'm not actually using the newest version of the game as the tutorial mentions that connections haven't been implemented yet, just influence. It could well be the vanilla version you mentioned as I've had it downloaded for a good long while, I just never found the time to give it a try until recently.
Oh, okay, give me a moment. I can tell you exactly what you'd need to change if you can decompile and get access to the source code.

If you CAN decompile and recompile the code, go into ./Assets/Scripts/GlobalNumericVariables.cs and you can alter lines 607 (to change the lingerie costume) and 612 (to change the all-in-one costume) to better fit your liking. If it doesn't decompile exactly like that, you're looking to change the constructor's initialization of the variables

INTERACTION_DURATION_INCREASE_COSTUME_EFFECT and NAKED_INTERACTION_INCREASE_COSTUME_EFFECT

I think, if I were designing the game from scratch, knowing what I know now I would have set up a read from JSON and made it publicly available to do a lot of thse, but as it is now, it's too engrained for me to do that.

Alternatively, Tobe did post the source code in this thread somewhere, so anyone can download it and Unity 2019 and play, and I would not care if anyone else did the same and made their own branch, so to speak. In fact, a sufficiently interesting branch, I'd likely download and play myself!

If you're reluctant to tell people how to change the game then I understand, it's your baby after all.
Wasn't my baby back then. And anyone whose wanted to mod and change and alter to their liking has my blessing.

I'm not really worried about min/maxing the various mechanics I was just hoping there were a few lines of code I could change in order to modify my personal game to make the booth duration to my liking. If it helps I have zero interest in making a mod or anything else out of any changes I make, I don't have the skill or the time for that, it's simply a personal preference.
Hey, that's how Happy Hour started. There is, absolutely the ability to do so. And I don't mind.

EDIT: I uploaded my working copy of the original vanilla so all you'd need to do is download a copy of Unity 2019, go to what's listed above to find the line, rebuild using U2019 (NOT 2021, save yourself the gray hair) and bob's your uncle.

EDIT2:

Last edited:
Reactions: Wisthep and rb813
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes