What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
"Build completed with a result of Failed." You sure it was a stable version you uploaded? It's entirely possible that it's a problem on my end, because my experiences with Unity have generally been very simple games so there might be something basic I'm doing wrong, but you know, just covering all the bases.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Okay, here's an interesting data point. I don't get the Failed result when I try to Build, if I uncheck ActivityScene from ScenesInBuild. Sometimes when I try to open ActivityScene directly in Unity, the program crashes. Any idea why that would be the case? (When it does open in Unity without crashing, there's an error message about "Missing Prefab (Dummy)."

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
The closest I've ever done to anything like that is UnRen. Does this kind of thing work the same way, where it just kinda makes the scripts appear in the game folder, and then when you make changes to them, they automatically apply to the game? Or do you have to do something more to "build" a playable version with your changes?
No, it displays the code directly in the GUI. you can then edit methods, add fields, ... You can navigate through the source by following calls, you can find places where a method is called (by Righ-Click "Analyze"), etc.

1682671266448.png

You need to load the Assembly-CSharp.dll in the "managed" folder. Find the place you want to change, right-click and choose "Edit Method (C#)", then do your changes.
When everything is finished, simply "Save All" to update the game.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
You need to load the Assembly-CSharp.dll in the "managed" folder.
This made me realize that I actually have done this once before. There was one time a couple years back when I tried to mod a mainstream game, so I actually have dnSpy already installed. This helped a lot, thanks!

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
This made me realize that I actually have done this once before. There was one time a couple years back when I tried to mod a mainstream game, so I actually have dnSpy already installed. This helped a lot, thanks!
Glad I could help (y)

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
My bad, I guess I missed it. That's what I get for coming late to the party, I guess.

Thanks for the pointer!
Well, I didn't assume you read all the 180 pages of comments...

And actually it's on my side :censored: Should have made that in the post when I encoutered it myself, and latest when the first person had this issue.

But now it's documented, so in future I can really reply with RTFM ;)

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
When comes updates here?
Right now I'm not actively working on the game, for various reasons, mostly because game-wise, the game is more or less complete, and outside of bugfixes, there's not really a lot I can personally think of to add.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Right now I'm not actively working on the game, for various reasons, mostly because game-wise, the game is more or less complete, and outside of bugfixes, there's not really a lot I can personally think of to add.
Allow you to have sex with girls. :ROFLMAO:
Wait, have you already done this? :rolleyes:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Allow you to have sex with girls. :ROFLMAO:
Wait, have you already done this? :rolleyes:
I mean it's a brothelsim, not a haremsim, it'd add up adding a layer to the game (and potential layer of usercontent complexity) I'm not convinced it needs.

Mind you I generally play with as minimal interaction with Nicole as needed to stick her in a backend job.

Consider that lessons already fulfill the ability to deliver on this fantasy, and that feature being explored requires delivery by girlpack developers.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hi
how can i increase the "connections"
i have mafia 255
connection 2.9...
Did you spend your mafia influence on the 5 influence costing thing that opens influence and connection?

This hands you your first 5 connection, which opens brokers, etc.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes