What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Yeah but nobody does story lines in the girlpacks so it gets old quick
Putting together lessons for the girlpacks is pretty straightforward. I think there are templates floating around the thread (or even anchored in the first column). Those can be used to customize packs and create story lines, since you can determine when the lessons appear by setting min/max openness. You can set your own stories for the packs with a couple of hours of effort.

That's the thing about VCHH (and VCOG, too). The game can be almost fully configured to how individual players want to play it. Oh sure, there are some elements that are constant but it's highly unlikely that there are two players playing the game the exact same way, particularly with 1,100 girlpacks floating around and the randomness element the two developers have included and/or reconstituted.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GrooveDaddy

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I've been playing a game called "Football, Tactics, and Glory," which is frustrating because I really want to play a good turn-based sports game, but I'm stuck with the only turn-based sports game (other than Blood Bowl, which has similar issues). People on this site might appreciate more than others having a desire for a particular type of game that most people don't care about, so most devs aren't trying to make games like that. You're lucky to be a fan of Vampire Survivors clones, there seem to be a million of those.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I've been playing a game called "Football, Tactics, and Glory," which is frustrating because I really want to play a good turn-based sports game, but I'm stuck with the only turn-based sports game (other than Blood Bowl, which has similar issues). People on this site might appreciate more than others having a desire for a particular type of game that most people don't care about, so most devs aren't trying to make games like that. You're lucky to be a fan of Vampire Survivors clones, there seem to be a million of those.
Here I agree with you.

There are very few tactical sports games in the market.

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
Hi folks!

I made another (small) update to my HotKey QoL Mod: Full Auto Mode!
With this, finishers are automatically played at the end (customizable, with small delay).
So with this and the already exisiting Auto Assign Booth you can just sit back and watch the whole night play out

The mod can be found at the usual place here: https://f95zone.to/threads/venuss-club-v9-5-0-1-disgruntler.48941/post-9365730

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Hi folks!

With this, finishers are automatically played at the end (customizable, with small delay).
So with this and the already exisiting Auto Assign Booth you can just sit back and watch the whole night play out

The mod can be found at the usual place here: https://f95zone.to/threads/venuss-club-v9-5-0-1-disgruntler.48941/post-9365730
I have never been able to get your updates to work. Whenever I start the game, all seems to be fine until I try to start a new game. Sometimes it crashes, sometime it seems to just hang without ever doing anything. Any guesses as to what I am doing wrong?

V1.4 (with Karen).
I have tried it with roughly 100 packs, 500 packs, and with my full set of over 1100 packs.

Edit: Nevermind! I was using the wrong base version. Doh!

Last edited:
Reactions: GrooveDaddy

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Hi folks!

On Full Auto if a girl "Won't Do That" (and The Negotiator is not unlocked) it gets stuck - am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
On Full Auto if a girl "Won't Do That" (and The Negotiator is not unlocked) it gets stuck - am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?
It has to do with the "Auto Assign Booths". I don't have a real fix for this, just a workaround:
If you have still other girls in the roster, just press TAB (or down-arrow) to select another girl, and the click on "Got it". Then this next girl will be assigned.

If you don't have other girls (or none will do it), you must temporarily disable the Auto Assing Boots feature in the options (you can go there by pressing ESC)

Reactions: Jimwalrus

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
I have never been able to get your updates to work. Whenever I start the game, all seems to be fine until I try to start a new game. Sometimes it crashes, sometime it seems to just hang without ever doing anything. Any guesses as to what I am doing wrong?

V1.4 (with Karen).
I have tried it with roughly 100 packs, 500 packs, and with my full set of over 1100 packs.

Edit: Nevermind! I was using the wrong base version. Doh!
Yes, my updates are only for 9.5.0.1.
I may also update the 9.5.0.2, but as I understand it, it's not officially released yet... And it would require me to re-do everything from scratch, so I don't know if this really pays off now.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes