What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
A torrent with a lot of girlpacks would be most welcome since not all of us have mega's premium. Any hero who could do that/share a link if there is already one?

abcomfg

Nov 2, 2018
Probably the recruitment logic then. If you can do me a favor and find a way to get the pack to me to check out I can see if it's something I need to do.

That said, a bit of a tip: Don't need to include defaulted entries. Your JSON can be reduced down:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is all you need. Everything else will go to default settings.
So I was making a Zoey Monroe girlpack without noticing this thread, and I ran into the same problems - namely, that she wouldn't show up in Scramble mode unless it was through the lottery, and setting her as firstgirl would cause the game to crash when starting a new Scramble mode.

I didn't see a resolution to this, but I found out that renaming her to something that didn't start with X, Y or Z fixed the problem. Is it possible that there is an issue with giving a character a name that starts with those letters?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rb813

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
So I was making a Zoey Monroe girlpack without noticing this thread, and I ran into the same problems - namely, that she wouldn't show up in Scramble mode unless it was through the lottery, and setting her as firstgirl would cause the game to crash when starting a new Scramble mode.

I didn't see a resolution to this, but I found out that renaming her to something that didn't start with X, Y or Z fixed the problem. Is it possible that there is an issue with giving a character a name that starts with those letters?
The number of packs I've run with Y and Z names suggests something else may be in play. How many girl packs are you rocking?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018

When this happened to me before, one of the girls it happened with had a name that started with V. I don't remember who the others were; I only remember that one because it was a brand-new pack I had made myself and not just a download.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
When this happened to me before, one of the girls it happened with had a name that started with V. I don't remember who the others were; I only remember that one because it was a brand-new pack I had made myself and not just a download.
There's no logic in it inherently that relates to alphabet except for the order it installs girls from the folder. So, if there's a problem with number of packs it can reasonably hold, it would look from a to z, so to speak. The selection for scramble mode uses a simple 'random element of x' list which shouldn't be affected by the length of the master file--lottery uses the exact same selection process, though both filter and iterate...

There might be something else going on, I can try to test it.

Reactions: rb813

abcomfg

Nov 2, 2018
The number of packs I've run with Y and Z names suggests something else may be in play. How many girl packs are you rocking?
51 packs.

Tested some more and I think I found something? I removed the Zoey pack, made the new last girlpack (alphabetically) a firstgirl, and tried to make a new Scramble game. It crashed again.

So I guess there's an off-by-1 error where the last girlpack in the folder isn't recruitable?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
51 packs.

Tested some more and I think I found something? I removed the Zoey pack, made the new last girlpack (alphabetically) a firstgirl, and tried to make a new Scramble game. It crashed again.

So I guess there's an off-by-1 error where the last girlpack in the folder isn't recruitable?

Entirely possible.

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
Actually posted about an issue specifically for a Zoey Monroe pack I was making in this thread earlier. In my case it was making the game hang on the recruitment screen when firstgirl was enabled in the json. But I don't remember any problems with the pack beyond that. I've been using it for my own games for a while but never got around to polishing it off & share it..

(edit: now that I think on it, maybe the reason I was trying to use firstgirl was specifically to make her show up on the recruitment screen so I could test it heh)

abcomfg

Nov 2, 2018
Actually posted about an issue specifically for a Zoey Monroe pack I was making in this thread earlier. In my case it was making the game hang on the recruitment screen when firstgirl was enabled in the json. But I don't remember any problems with the pack beyond that. I've been using it for my own games for a while but never got around to polishing it off & share it..

(edit: now that I think on it, maybe the reason I was trying to use firstgirl was specifically to make her show up on the recruitment screen so I could test it heh)
I was actually referring to the your post when I was trying to troubleshoot my own problems. I did end up with the same issues you had.

Now that I'm pretty confident that the issue isn't with the pack itself, I'm probably going to upload it sometime tomorrow.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
There's no logic in it inherently that relates to alphabet except for the order it installs girls from the folder.
There could possibly be some kind of error which might sometimes prevent the list from being populated all the way through? Like, not that the list is too long, so it doesn't get to the girls whose names start with X/Y/Z, but more like something happens
51 packs.

Have you tried setting her as a Crown Jewel? (I know it'll take a bit longer to get through all of those.)

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Okay, I just did a test run where I set the girl at the end of my girlpacks folder (alphabetically) to firstgirl, and the game seemed to freeze up right before the first recruit would be displayed. I then added an empty girlpack with the name "Zzz Zzz," and then the girl I had set to first showed up just fine. So it does look like the off-by-1 error theory is probably the answer (though that might be a different problem to the issue I had earlier of multiple girls not showing up in Scramble, I think that might've been because I added them after a campaign had already started).

Reactions: saucepan35

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Okay, I just did a test run where I set the girl at the end of my girlpacks folder (alphabetically) to firstgirl, and the game seemed to freeze up right before the first recruit would be displayed. I then added an empty girlpack with the name "Zzz Zzz," and then the girl I had set to first showed up just fine. So it does look like the off-by-1 error theory is probably the answer (though that might be a different problem to the issue I had earlier of multiple girls not showing up in Scramble, I think that might've been because I added them after a campaign had already started).
Sounds like it.

Kayzee12

Jun 11, 2018
Is there any way to stop the game freezing ??
I cannot purchase the advanced club as the game will freeze on clicking the buy button.
On another scramble mode save, the game freezes while recruiting a girl.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Is there any way to stop the game freezing ??
I cannot purchase the advanced club as the game will freeze on clicking the buy button.
On another scramble mode save, the game freezes while recruiting a girl.
Would need more information, 'how do I stop this bug' isn't helpful if I don't know a lot of the details behind it. You're running a different set up than I do, and I don't get freezing. So:

How many girlpacks do you have?
How many recruits do you have?

Kayzee12

Jun 11, 2018
Would need more information, 'how do I stop this bug' isn't helpful if I don't know a lot of the details behind it. You're running a different set up than I do, and I don't get freezing. So:

How many girlpacks do you have?
How many recruits do you have?
Im playing an older version of VC called Happy hour or something ( cant download the latest ver due to some reasons). I have only the basic girl pack that came with the game and have about 12 recruits.

lyzolda

Jul 16, 2022
Is there a way to have previous tiers still be played ? I'd like to see the dance & closer scenes even though I have unlocked topless dance

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Is there a way to have previous tiers still be played ? I'd like to see the dance & closer scenes even though I have unlocked topless dance
That's the default behavior? It randomly picks from all unlocked acts within a specific tier, every time.

Im playing an older version of VC called Happy hour or something ( cant download the latest ver due to some reasons). I have only the basic girl pack that came with the game and have about 12 recruits.
Ah, it's an old bug, resolved in later versions. Thank you.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes