What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

lucifer092

Nov 21, 2020
Check her trait in staff list.
Her trait shows of an on-floor manager, but she comes on the screen when I start the day, but doesn't show on the management (assign) screen (where I can give her a rest on low energy). Since I cannot give them a rest, she doesnt return for work. She is also not present in assign role page.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
on-floor manager
Well, there's your answer.

Any girl that has 0 energy or is otherwise unavailable to work will not be available for use on the work/rest menu, but still will rest and get their energy back.

Her unavailability is explained in the description for on-floor manager. She boosts the customer quality by working the floor but even if she doesn't work, she must take time to rest. She'll be back in play when she gets her energy back up, and she will get her energy back up. This is intended behavior in order to balance the fact that she doesn't need to sit in a booth--you can have her sit as an extra slot while using other girls and their booth-specific buffs.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Alright. So a brief report on what i'm doing right now.

Currently I'm working on a test build. Included:

• Swatting a few null pointer errors that don't seem to impact gameplay but may be responsible for other undocumented behaviors. You might not notice any gains here, but this is saving me hassle.
  • Adding in a few more toggles for exclusions besides footjob performances. Not a big add, but an add.
  • Discovered the source of why the last girl alphabetically is not populating in Scramble Mode. Turns out it's not an 'off by one error' in the traditional sense.
    • Most random functions generate a number between 0 (inclusive) and 1 (exclusive) and then you have to multiply by the range and add one to get a number between 1 and x.
    • Unity's inbuilt random function generates a number betwee x (inclusive) and y(inclusive) and you just use that. Me, being used to the default random function, didn't set this properly. This is now fixed.
  • Changed the 'WORK'/'REST' notifications in the work assignment menu to refect that it really means 'Assigned' and 'Unassigned'--this should change expectations, particularily about On-Floor Managers not 'resting' when they actually are.
  • Did a little change so that icons for traits are actually correct for Crown Jewels, Camgirls, etc.
I had gone down a rabbithole of feature adds that didn't work out, so I've started from scratch in bugtesting and my current goal is to do something small to improve things before I do something big.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Alright. So a brief report on what i'm doing right now.

Currently I'm working on a test build. Included:

• Swatting a few null pointer errors that don't seem to impact gameplay but may be responsible for other undocumented behaviors. You might not notice any gains here, but this is saving me hassle.
  • Adding in a few more toggles for exclusions besides footjob performances. Not a big add, but an add.
  • Discovered the source of why the last girl alphabetically is not populating in Scramble Mode. Turns out it's not an 'off by one error' in the traditional sense.
    • Most random functions generate a number between 0 (inclusive) and 1 (exclusive) and then you have to multiply by the range and add one to get a number between 1 and x.
    • Unity's inbuilt random function generates a number betwee x (inclusive) and y(inclusive) and you just use that. Me, being used to the default random function, didn't set this properly. This is now fixed.
  • Changed the 'WORK'/'REST' notifications in the work assignment menu to refect that it really means 'Assigned' and 'Unassigned'--this should change expectations, particularily about On-Floor Managers not 'resting' when they actually are.
  • Did a little change so that icons for traits are actually correct for Crown Jewels, Camgirls, etc.
I had gone down a rabbithole of feature adds that didn't work out, so I've started from scratch in bugtesting and my current goal is to do something small to improve things before I do something big.
Out of curiosity, will this be considered 9.5.0.3?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Out of curiosity, will this be considered 9.5.0.3?
That depends entirely on what I decide to do with it after I get the small stuff done I want to do.

Suffice it to say... I have a rather *big* idea cooking, but that requires a bit of refactoring. So it's not exactly a *small* job--so getting the minor bugs fixed and backed up first is a priority, before I tackle the *big* thing.

Actually... a lot of refactoring. I'm not going to mince words--I'll have to redo a fundamental core on how certain assets are done.

But, if I can make it happen... it will be worth it, and probably give creators a fuckton of new things to do.

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
How do I run the game file? What program opens it? Sorry, but I'm a newbie.

Venus's Club Happy Hour.exe is your guy. Make sure you've got the basic girl packs installed in the girlpacks folder and bob's your uncle. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Jamiedupe

Sep 14, 2021
Venus's Club Happy Hour.exe is your guy. Make sure you've got the basic girl packs installed in the girlpacks folder and bob's your uncle. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
The file that downloads isn't folder with any exe files. It's just called VCHH v9.5.0.1.7z

qwertzasdfyx

Mar 1, 2019
Your assistant seems to use some kind of (bit)flags that lock specific sex acts until you dated her enough. Even with that mafia guy she can't be forced to do it (afaik). Is there any way to use this for custom girls as well? It would be awesome to lock some stuff in the beginning and unlock if with lessons (where you for example have to make the right choices etc.)

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Your assistant seems to use some kind of (bit)flags that lock specific sex acts until you dated her enough. Even with that mafia guy she can't be forced to do it (afaik). Is there any way to use this for custom girls as well? It would be awesome to lock some stuff in the beginning and unlock if with lessons (where you for example have to make the right choices etc.)
That level of granularity requires a lot more work for pack creators so it's not something I've got cooking.

That said... there is a plan forming to give them something more to do.

sibiloo

Jul 7, 2021
I downloaded a girlpack which needs 10 connection to hire and there is no way to earn connections. how to solve it?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I downloaded a girlpack which needs 10 connection to hire and there is no way to earn connections. how to solve it?
You just need to keep working through the initial tutorial part of the game, and then the opportunity to earn connection will open up. You can also modify the girl's JSON file to not require connection if you want to have her right at the beginning.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
You just need to keep working through the initial tutorial part of the game, and then the opportunity to earn connection will open up. You can also modify the girl's JSON file to not require connection if you want to have her right at the beginning.
This. A 10 connection girl is fairly pricey as things go, though, so unless she has good stats, I don't recommend setting such a cost.

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
If you don't have a stable of girlpacks (at least 18+), I do not recommend Scramble mode. It's meant to be a game mode for people who have already explored the normal mode and have a lot of girls and want to randomize what they get.

I don't know why your game is crashing, can you please be more specific? How many girlpacks do you have? What screen are you on?
Would you mind adding this info (scramble mode/crown-jewels) plus some very basic description ingame for those 2 game modes - i noticed that this is one of the most asked question coming up again and again. Would probably save you a lot of unnecessary answering here as well ;)
As for your recommendation: The perfect solution would probably be some extra code that quickly checks the number of subdirectories in the girlpack folder and reports back with some kind of recommendation based on that - just as an idea. Or grey out button when there are not enough packs and change text with that info. Since the game checks the girlpacks at startup anyways this should probably be the easiest time to implement that extra check.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes