What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Paranoiaaaaaa

Jul 13, 2018
Latest verison.
I can't change my resolution, always the max 2560x1440..
Is there an "apply" or "ok" button in the option menu?

Tried v8.1, works fine.

Last edited:

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
"fullscreen mode" works fine.
But nothing happens when change resolution whatever "fullscreen mode" is set to.
Stucked with 2560x1440.
I meant changing the option in the dropdown menu, under where it says "fullscreen mode:" Like so...
1685453353431.png
If it's set to Fullscreen, the resolution numbers don't matter, it's just gonna take up the full screen.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yeah, it has no ability to change the resolution your monitor is displaying at, nor has it ever--just the size of the window in windowed mode.

Paranoiaaaaaa

Jul 13, 2018
I meant changing the option in the dropdown menu, under where it says "fullscreen mode:" Like so...
View attachment 2661710
If it's set to Fullscreen, the resolution numbers don't matter, it's just gonna take up the full screen.
Yeah, it has no ability to change the resolution your monitor is displaying at, nor has it ever--just the size of the window in windowed mode.

Is this my problem? Resolution always 2560x1440 even at windowed mode.

Vanir16

Aug 22, 2016
I'm basically always playing the game with cheatengine to speed up the nights. However at a point the videos becomes to fast. Anyone knows how I can either speed up without using cheatengine/without affecting video clips or just slowing down all clips and then using cheatengine?

Kirito2750

Apr 19, 2022
Is there a way to change the default sleep energy restoration to 10 or something? I have enough girlpacks to make it work, and I kind of want to try more difficulty

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
You should be able to change individual variables by using dnSpy to modify Assembly-CSharp.dll, but I don't know where that particular variable would be found.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
You should be able to change individual variables by using dnSpy to modify Assembly-CSharp.dll, but I don't know where that particular variable would be found.
The GlobalNumericVariables class, in its constructor:

REST_ENERGY_GAIN is the default energy gain for a girl, it's set to 25 here. Change it, you change the base daily gain.

EDIT: There is an argument to be made for some more layers of player customizability. Hrmmm...

Last edited:

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
A game editor shouldn't do anything--they should still see previous tiers of policies as base behavior.
yes, you're right. It displays all tiers of that performance.

I assumed the poster wanted to go back and *only* see e.g. dance and dance close. For this you would need to deactivate the topless policy, which is possible with the safe game editor.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
yes, you're right. It displays all tiers of that performance.

I assumed the poster wanted to go back and *only* see e.g. dance and dance close. For this you would need to deactivate the topless policy, which is possible with the safe game editor.
Ah yes. Once one buys the next stage of the club it -should- be safe to do so without impacting progression.

lucifer092

Nov 21, 2020
I was using some girlpacks, so some girls are showing for the first day of work on recruiting but then they vanish? I check the description file as well and the lottery is set to false and influence cost is 0. What to do?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I was using some girlpacks, so some girls are showing for the first day of work on recruiting but then they vanish? I check the description file as well and the lottery is set to false and influence cost is 0. What to do?
Check her trait in staff list.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes