kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
You know, you don't have to explain EVERYTHING that happens AND you don't have to show every second of interaction between characters.

This update was basically one scene and even though for an update it was really short, as a scene it dragged on and on.
The thing is, if nothing really interesting happens, why bother writing it all out?
I'm sorry, but for me the scene could have been several minutes shorter and instead seeing more than just this one scene would have been nice.

I really did not like this update compared to the previous version.
100%, I think the conversation was necessary given it's obviously pertinent to the plot as this is theo big break from the old into the new, but it did feel... long? I don't know if a move towards walls of text would be better as opposed to short bursts of text before the camera angle changes.

I kinda think the dev knew the update wasn't giving much which was why the Hailey scene had an extra wee bit of spice at the end. To throw the players a bone, so to speak.

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Walkthrough Mod [v0.1.7]:

-Highlighted the best choices

DOWNLOAD: , OR .

SCREENSHOT:

Last edited:

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Not much to add what hasn't been said, but anyway.
Really love girlfriend. Usually not a fan of immediate relationship, but she is so freaking sweet and adorable, really great chemistry with MC. For same reason, I didn't like immediate jump into "secret relationship" with your best friend's sister. Even with history behind them, it kind of feels like a dick move toward her, and out of character for MC ( he obviously really cares about Lauren).
( Personally, I think it'd be better if "threesome intro" was removed and you get an option if/to go with second or any more love interests. On my end, I'm more interested in Vanessa).
Other than that, dialogue could be more to the point, with less "small talk", it tends to drags scenes a bit.
This could be great VN, with some small fixing.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Not much to add what hasn't been said, but anyway.
Really love girlfriend. Usually not a fan of immediate relationship, but she is so freaking sweet and adorable, really great chemistry with MC. For same reason, I didn't like immediate jump into "secret relationship" with your best friend's sister. Even with history behind them, it kind of feels like a dick move toward her, and out of character for MC ( he obviously really cares about Lauren).
( Personally, I think it'd be better if "threesome intro" was removed and you get an option if/to go with second or any more love interests. On my end, I'm more interested in Vanessa).
Other than that, dialogue could be more to the point, with less "small talk", it tends to drags scenes a bit.
This could be great VN, with some small fixing.
Exactly my opinion too.

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
I love the GF character, so freaking cute and adorable, so even though I'm a harem fan, I don't like the "secret relationship" with Sharon. I would prefer for them to be friends atm and progress their relationship along with Lauren, so there won't be any secrets between them. Don't like the color change in GF's hair, prefer the white/blonde ^^. Other than that the game is really fun. What's your plan for harem? Something along WVM when MC is able to choose the girls he want do "add" to his harem or maybe something else?

Reactions: MrFriendly

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.4 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Ok, a bit confused. 1.4 weighed in at 1.3+ GB zipped, 1.5 is 100+ MB. Is this a drop-on-top update or what?

Reactions: Andrew94

maninx

Sep 11, 2018
Ok, a bit confused. 1.4 weighed in at 1.3+ GB zipped, 1.5 is 100+ MB. Is this a drop-on-top update or what?
Dude its compressed the dev didn't compress the file before it doesn't change the quality like when you encode a video and get a 1gb file from 40gb one.

Reactions: Iron-Beagle

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Dude its compressed the dev didn't compress the file before it doesn't change the quality like when you encode a video and get a 1gb file from 40gb one.
I'm a video editor, I know how compression works, Ralph.

Popping open the zip I see that full-sized PNGs were used at first, now the switch has been made to webp. Typically, one could get the same quality for about 40% less file size, but he's done a nice job squeezing out an even greater reduction. I've suggested to numerous devs to switch to webp and I don't know why some continue to use PNGs.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I gave this a try and it's not for me. Not going to brow beat any one over it. The writing isn't bad and the renders are ok. Just not for me. I wish the dev well.

Reactions: Boneprone
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes