Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
How to get to junktown and tentacle island?
Junktown is below Avadon city. I think it involved going down the sewers through a grate at the graveyard and exploring until you trigger its discovery. You will also find different exit grates down there, but I'm not sure if you can use them all as a tunnel transit system aka TMNT.

Tentacle Island is reached from the port, traveling on the Femme Fatalis ship. It requires The Captain, death's dullahan, to be found first. As they are along the swamp area (which can be accessed from the slums, I believe), if you hunt around in the abandonded swamp fishing village you can find a compass. With it you can travel wherever you want on the Fatalis. Otherwise it's pure RNG where the ship shores up, which could be one of several different islands.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Vicindio-1.99.35
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
How do i get to Mont Creek?, also their is no option to go west from the fort, the western forest path just goes to Monduval

Last edited:

Etalgar

Sep 20, 2021
How do I continue in the quest "Trash to Treasure" after I already moved Satty to my farm?

Theres no instructions on what to do next in the quest description

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. When you run into things like that, helpful information goes a long way. Such as what triggered the error? Where in particular were you at, or what were you doing? The error message that pops up, (typically a white block) I believe can be copied with control + C , which you can paste to a text file (or here) which is also useful.

Reporting something is bugged or wrong is wonderful, but all that particular screenshot shows is an empty display (beyond stats) - that's not much to go off for tracking things down to pinpoint the error, yeah?

For example, which sub event was it? Do you recall the text or whatever leading into it? That sort of jam.

Mar 23, 2022
Hm. When you run into things like that, helpful information goes a long way. Such as what triggered the error? Where in particular were you at, or what were you doing? The error message that pops up, (typically a white block) I believe can be copied with control + C , which you can paste to a text file (or here) which is also useful.

Reporting something is bugged or wrong is wonderful, but all that particular screenshot shows is an empty display (beyond stats) - that's not much to go off for tracking things down to pinpoint the error, yeah?

For example, which sub event was it? Do you recall the text or whatever leading into it? That sort of jam.
While I agree with the statemet this is most likely an already known (and patched several times) bug. So fortunately it'd be easy to find in this case. Also in cases where it just leads to a white screen it won't always provide an error. Usually those are due to the code pointing to a blank or none existing code. If this the case I'm thinking of it's a simple case of the code pointing to rat instead of rats. If it's not (which it most likely is) then it's still easy-ish to find and fix. Simply find the enemy/event that doesn't lead any where.

edit: I'll probably get a quick patch out after I've eaten, downloaded and unpacked the game. I still have two pages to read.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
How do i get to Mont Creek?, also their is no option to go west from the fort, the western forest path just goes to Monduval
I had to backtrack through the game a bit for this one, though I could also totally be wrong. Gonna spoil the steps incase any folks want to find it without tips.

Mar 23, 2022
1. Yet. No surprise but those questions about the gems were in aid of attempting to make the thing I'm making as lore accurate without messing with plans from you. I've actually got the plot of it already written out. Along with the start in 1.99.32 but it should be fairly easy to update it and a few of the for puzzle pieces I guess you could call them. Apart from time I'd probably need like one difficult picture. Although knowing me I'd probably drop it when my play list runs out. So about half way through.

Vombatidi

Jul 19, 2021
Yup as expected it was rats (again). Here' the patch (again). You'll need to play on 1.99.35 if you aren't already.
1718092582447.jpeg
for your bug support...

the bug is present and the only thing I can do is show it with a short video, because it doesn't give errors or text, it just doesn't do anything.

My PC is female, the beginning is that of the castaway, I have not used cheats except to remove the pregnancy state when the PC was male (twice), the money is earned by scamming gambling in the sewers. And yes, im in the 1.99.35.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2022
View attachment 3725912
for your bug support...

the bug is present and the only thing I can do is show it with a short video, because it doesn't give errors or text, it just doesn't do anything.

My PC is female, the beginning is that of the castaway, I have not used cheats except to remove the pregnancy state when the PC was male (twice), the money is earned by scamming gambling in the sewers. And yes, im in the 1.99.35.

Could you provide me your save?

edit: Fixed the school with this one. I'd still like the save just for trouble shooting on my end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vombatidi
Mar 23, 2022
View attachment 3725912
for your bug support...

Using the save you provided I was able to find it. (for Snekk) It was a situation of the arg array for slug girls giving a 3 when there was only a call for one.

in coding terms
Code:
gt 'fightslug', '3'

! needs to be

gt 'fightslug', '1'

! in the subsewerexplore
This should fix it. If it still doesn't then "fuck me" am I right?

edit: also the reason why I couldn't find it with my save, was because I force my knowledge over 40 when testing. Which skips the auto fight.

Mar 23, 2022
And we have another case of missing special weapon. This time it's the tridant.

Edit: Found the cause, now to find the solution. If you have the trident equiped then equiped the garad through the dream it doesn't remove the trident properly. Causing it to disappear.

I'll try and narrow it down and possibly fix it but I'll have to back track/start new and speed run to the point of that. Yay forgetting to save.

Also completely unrealated but the darkblade from the Thesaurus also stops working after one use.

Edit: just found another possible bug. The lizard girl who takes you to the brothel room to start that quest line can be ignored quite easily breaking that whole quest line.

Last edited:

DaBarber

Nov 6, 2018
Is there anything that happens after you place Fortune the witch's soul into your unborn child?

She mentions that she will be at your home if you need her but the location I set my home to doesn't have her there. Is there a specific home she goes to?

Mar 23, 2022
Is there anything that happens after you place Fortune the witch's soul into your unborn child?

She mentions that she will be at your home if you need her but the location I set my home to doesn't have her there. Is there a specific home she goes to?
I believe that's the end. She doesn't show up anywhere yet.

Reactions: DaBarber
Mar 23, 2022

Edit: Found the cause, now to find the solution. If you have the trident equiped then equiped the garad through the dream it doesn't remove the trident properly. Causing it to disappear.

I'll try and narrow it down and possibly fix it but I'll have to back track/start new and speed run to the point of that. Yay forgetting to save.

Also completely unrealated but the darkblade from the Thesaurus also stops working after one use.

Edit: just found another possible bug. The lizard girl who takes you to the brothel room to start that quest line can be ignored quite easily breaking that whole quest line.
Found trident bug fixed in this patch. Simply unequiping the trident didn't work properly. It was -0 not an =0.

Reactions: Vombatidi
Mar 23, 2022
Because this is technically a bug/patch I'll still post it. Simply the array called for 'event1' twice when the rng could do 'jollyeve'. So you might not notice this pre patch 5.

Honestly I don't know if I should be spamming patches at this point. The last three comments have been me after all. :ROFLMAO:

edit: Fix asking Meat to kill something.

for Snekk it was this

edit 2: Yup more changes. This time the player might not actually notice previously if there was this bug. Long story short several places had 'farmlands' instead of 'farmland'. The 4 spots were; thef, telescope, quests and demonapoth.

ctrl f then type (farmlands) is how I found them. Obviously remove the brackets.

ps. thef is still weird. Once the pc moves her to the farm asking her to swap clothes does cause her to move back into the warehouse. I'm not sure why Snekk has it so that swapping the two changes portfamine causing her to move. But I'll leave it for now until I know Snekk's reasoning. So sorry everyone.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017

The -0 instead of =0 was the problem for the trident.

I accidentally set the skill to using the dark blade to the dark blade item, so using it set your skill to 2.

The lizard girl should reset if you leave the room.

Not at the moment, I'm currently working on it and I'm trying to get more for it this update.
1. She is one of those major upgrades/updates that is going to take multiple updates to get out and working. I plan to have several ways to go through her questline.

Actually though, the Kitsune are innocent. It's Mariko that is the dark part of them.

2. I do intent to add more gangs. Thef is technically one and I'll do more with her, but others like dock workers and beach bums are going to be a thing.

2a. There's a scene where, if the PC has a high slum whore rating, the person attacking the PC gets beat up by your clients. Vigilante justice is going to be a thing, similar where the nun just guns some guy down in town.

2b. I do plan on having Kaiden go around. She's part of the Percy quest now and she's more or less one of the only people who care about the slums. However, that goes both ways. She only really cares about the slums.

3. I have a whole notepad ++ full of half finished ideas. There's a scene for matching buttplugs for the PC, fem/futa Percy and Gobwife but that involves Monduval as Gobwife would not willingly take Percy into Junktown.

I'm also for minor retcons in the story if the new thing is just better.

Also, as for Tonal Whiplash, for a game about happy sex and waifu collection the PC is eaten by at least two enemies, both of which you are alive for. Orcs can wear you as a meat shield and you're just an item at that point until you die. That's a thing in the game right now.

If you're daunted by your writing, what about mine? I've been releasing weekly updates for weeks at this point and just hoping what I'm putting out is coherent and doesn't completely suck.

4. That's what happened to the clone school of magic in Primora due to them trying to clone Avedonian Elves. Crazed weirdos that couldn't survive Loksi's/Last of the Line's curse without going insane.

6. She's eventually going to get some soul sucking blowjob and sex scenes as she has a library of karma sutra she wants to try on you.

7. Charmane, the Horseman of Conquest, can be fought and impregnated. The Perfect Soldier has a child, the Perfect Spy. Blitz can then be found around the world collecting information(by getting railed and listening to the men talk while waiting their turn). I'll add more scenes to her later.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes