Aug 8, 2017
I ran into an error at the Sawmill when I click the link to talk to the Sawmill Foreman which results in the following dialogue show up:

Code:
Code: 111
Desc: Location not found!
Additionally, fighting the specter in the church basement gave this error dialogue:
Code:
Area: on visit
Line: 1
Code: 115
Desc: Quote not found!
This is followed by a blank white screen. (Thank you for including the emergency exit!)

Female nice clothing can be bought but doesn't get added to the clothing collection. On the other hand, attempting to wear male nice clothing results in the following error:
Code:
Line: 187
Code: 114
Desc: Incorrect variable's name!
In Tania's apartment, this line should probably be amended as it doesn't logically fit:
You pick up Death`s cup and take a sip and if Death didn`t want you dead you are pretty sure this drink would have killed you.
I suggest replacing dead with alive.

In Labaz! the rows of clothing and Weapons do nothing, whereas the potions and ingredients appear to function properly.

In the arena, visiting the hall of heroes results in the following error dialogue:
Code:
Line: 28
Code: 107
Desc: Sign [:] not found!
Proceeding left me without a back button (Thank you again for the emergency exit!)

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Is it reasonable to ask for the lizard race to be left on the backburner instead of pulled, at least until a later date? Even without the images, I enjoy what flavor text there is.
I'll keep it in and get the other starts done the next test build, I only have a few more things I want in for Test Build 3.

1. I ran into an error at the Sawmill when I click the link to talk to the Sawmill Foreman which results in the following dialogue show up:

2. Additionally, fighting the specter in the church basement gave this error dialogue:

3. Female nice clothing can be bought but doesn't get added to the clothing collection. On the other hand, attempting to wear male nice clothing results in the following error:

4. In Tania's apartment, this line should probably be amended as it doesn't logically fit: I suggest replacing dead with alive.

5. In Labaz! the rows of clothing and Weapons do nothing, whereas the potions and ingredients appear to function properly.

6. In the arena, visiting the hall of heroes results in the following error dialogue:
1. Fixed. Before the two sawmill bosses shared events and it made the code a jumble, I cleaned it up but forgot to reference the new tags.

2. That quest is going to be changed, so that event won't be the same.

3. I'll take a look

4. Fixed.

5. Monduval is going to be out of bounds in 2.0 as the initial play area is going to be everything south of Fort Reach. That'll limit the area I have to fix things for so I can actually complete some events.

6. Fixed.

Vombatidi

Jul 19, 2021
Reporting some bugs, maybe they have already been reported but I have no way to do the selection now.

1 Flower Shop
Code:
Line: 45
Code: 119
Desc: Uknown Action!
2 Arms dealers dont work? Im at the Market but i cant open his window.

3 Killer Quest, no option afther you look around in the Southern Forest. No way to end HOA MIA quest?

4 Infected Dogs dragging you deeper into the forest, i think is a bug.

5 Werewolf sex scene has a bug? My Pc is a male, and afther losing I am dragged into their lair. But if im ok be their slave, i have no more option (i think sex scene is missing);
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

6 Lossing to the goblin in the Kitsune Shrine village (even in the forest some time), no sex scene for male pc (both fight, 1 or 9 goblin);
Even winning seems to trigger this cosmic nothingness. :WaitWhat: Not always.

7 Winning against werewolf
Code:
Line: 24
8 Winning against tentacles summoned by the priestess goblin;
Code:
Line: 30
For now this.

commodous556

Aug 9, 2021
I've been playing Test Build-2 and bumped into some bugs. Most of them have already been mentioned here, so I'll just list the ones which haven't been mentioned yet.

All these bugs were encountered while playing as a human male, chosen one.

1. The Necromancer in the fishing hamlet summons infinite zombie hordes over and over, so the fight never progresses and cannot be won. (Honestly not sure if this is a bug or if I'm playing the game wrong)

2. While exploring the southern forest, unnamed enemies (goblins?) can be encountered, defeating them leads to an error screen where the emergency exit must be used.

3. After defeating the serial killer in the sewers, beating up the Avedon town guard causes the post-combat scene from the serial killer encounter to appear. Very strange.

4. Defeating the werewolf in the southern forest causes an error screen. The emergency exit must be used to leave.

5. Entering the salt marshes from the Avedon sometimes caused locations in the southern forest to be listed as options to visit.

6. Trying to visit the Old Cabin causes an error screen where the emergency exit must be used.

7. Defeating the drug/demon horse in the salt marshes causes an error screen where the emergency exit must be used. So the horse cannot be acquired.

8. Male players will be given a female office outfit by the Market GF when accepting the office job.

9. The encounter with the thieves guild and introduction to golden pages doesn't seem to trigger no matter how long the player works at the office.

I'm assuming that it's just unfinished content so far, but what's the deal with using rope to capture bat girls?
It doesn't seem to be an option even if the player has the hunter class and has rope in the inventory.
Is it just not in the game yet? Sorry if this question has already been answered previously in this thread.

And again, Thank you Snekk for your hard work.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I've been playing Test Build-2 and bumped into some bugs. Most of them have already been mentioned here, so I'll just list the ones which haven't been mentioned yet.

All these bugs were encountered while playing as a human male, chosen one.

1. The Necromancer in the fishing hamlet summons infinite zombie hordes over and over, so the fight never progresses and cannot be won. (Honestly not sure if this is a bug or if I'm playing the game wrong)

2. While exploring the southern forest, unnamed enemies (goblins?) can be encountered, defeating them leads to an error screen where the emergency exit must be used.

3. After defeating the serial killer in the sewers, beating up the Avedon town guard causes the post-combat scene from the serial killer encounter to appear. Very strange.

4. Defeating the werewolf in the southern forest causes an error screen. The emergency exit must be used to leave.

5. Entering the salt marshes from the Avedon sometimes caused locations in the southern forest to be listed as options to visit.

6. Trying to visit the Old Cabin causes an error screen where the emergency exit must be used.

7. Defeating the drug/demon horse in the salt marshes causes an error screen where the emergency exit must be used. So the horse cannot be acquired.

8. Male players will be given a female office outfit by the Market GF when accepting the office job.

9. The encounter with the thieves guild and introduction to golden pages doesn't seem to trigger no matter how long the player works at the office.

10. I'm assuming that it's just unfinished content so far, but what's the deal with using rope to capture bat girls?

It doesn't seem to be an option even if the player has the hunter class and has rope in the inventory.

Is it just not in the game yet? Sorry if this question has already been answered previously in this thread.

And again, Thank you Snekk for your hard work.
1. Fixed as I changed a lot of win variables and didn't update his set.

2. Fixed

3. I used the guard stats for the killer, he has his own stat block now.

4. Fixed.

5. They're on the other side of the road and I want to give players a wide berth in being able to find locations.

6. I must have fixed that already as I can't recreate it.

7. Fixed.

8&9. That quest is going to be reworked once I get to the castle.

10. You will eventually be able to kidnap people and enslave them. Still working on that since it is riddled with bugs.

Thanks for your support.

Reporting some bugs, maybe they have already been reported but I have no way to do the selection now.

1 Flower Shop

2 Arms dealers dont work? Im at the Market but i cant open his window.

3 Killer Quest, no option afther you look around in the Southern Forest. No way to end HOA MIA quest?

4 Infected Dogs dragging you deeper into the forest, i think is a bug.

5 Werewolf sex scene has a bug? My Pc is a male, and afther losing I am dragged into their lair. But if im ok be their slave, i have no more option (i think sex scene is missing);

6 Lossing to the goblin in the Kitsune Shrine village (even in the forest some time), no sex scene for male pc (both fight, 1 or 9 goblin);

Even winning seems to trigger this cosmic nothingness. :WaitWhat: Not always.

7 Winning against werewolf

8 Winning against tentacles summoned by the priestess goblin;
1. Fixed.

2. I haven't gotten to overhauling the market, but the weapon shop is being removed since weapons are banned in Avedon.

3. There is no current way to end the quest, but

4. It was, the rabid dog now tries to eat you before getting chased off by something like bandits or adventurers

5. Male version of werewolf rape pending, I need better pictures

6. Male scene for goblin rape added

7. Fixed, werewolf already had a win scene I just needed to rename it to fit the updated scheme.

8. Tentacles are being reworked.

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
is active.

Like the others it is mostly just back end fixes.

However, it looks like the end of the back end edits I have notes to fix so future updates are just going to be updating the game to where it needs to be for 2.0.
"* You can now capture people visiting your camp if you've also created a pillory." - "your camp"? "capture people"?? "created a pillory"??! I only haven't watched new versions for 1-2 months. What's happening?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
How to get yourself a camp?
Buy a tent at the market and set it up somewhere along the road. Lewding prisoners isn't in the game yet but I should have it out in the next few updates.

I am testing out new and experimental updates, along with generally upgrading everything in the game. Combat was overhauled, followers can talk to you if they're present during scenes.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2022
1. Ok, so something pretty weird happened, as I started a new game as an elven futa Chosen One healer; upon coming across the countless zombies for the obligatory combat encounter, I tried running away, and swinging at some of them a few times. Eventually they stopped following me but when I went to leave the encounter, I was back at the office and am now redoing the beginning cutscene all over again.

Then I tried striking the zombies more, bizarrely, they didn't attack me en mass so after I flayed uselessly against them, they once again got tired and I'm back in the loop. Granted, I got a level-up from that.

2. So the flophouse lost it's scribbles and notes that showcase the hole in Avedonia's entrance; is that intentional or a bug?

3. I tried asking both Basket and her knight for help getting past the lockdown but they still had nothing relevant to say.

4. After entering the sewer using the key given by the HOA, I explore it until finding the main town area shortcut, from it, I reach Bill, get back to Britmoor and after a night's rest, I check out the Axe You a Question shop, but it seems to sell nothing, no axes, nor potions or anything, except for rope, apparently.

Last edited:

TheMiserableGoose

Aug 25, 2019
The Basket event outside the Orphanage just keeps firing every time I enter the slum in Test Build 3, which then sends me back to the circus.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Ok, so something pretty weird happened, as I started a new game as an elven futa Chosen One healer; upon coming across the countless zombies for the obligatory combat encounter, I tried running away, and swinging at some of them a few times. Eventually they stopped following me but when I went to leave the encounter, I was back at the office and am now redoing the beginning cutscene all over again.

Then I tried striking the zombies more, bizarrely, they didn't attack me en mass so after I flayed uselessly against them, they once again got tired and I'm back in the loop. Granted, I got a level-up from that.

2. So the flophouse lost it's scribbles and notes that showcase the hole in Avedonia's entrance; is that intentional or a bug?

3. I tried asking both Basket and her knight for help getting past the lockdown but they still had nothing relevant to say.

4. After entering the sewer using the key given by the HOA, I explore it until finding the main town area shortcut, from it, I reach Bill, get back to Britmoor and after a night's rest, I check out the Axe You a Question shop, but it seems to sell nothing, no axes, nor potions or anything, except for rope, apparently.
1. Escaping should be more impossible for a few of the starts due to increased enemy damage and the fact you can't escape boss fights anymore. I need to balance a few starts as the Sewer Rat quest enemy can technically be outran so I may have to change it.

2. I'll add new scribbles once I add in all the content I want it to reference. The PC will eventually be the one to make the hole in the wall.

3. I'm still working on that quest, there's going to be more to it.

4. I've fixed the shop, but they only sell an axe and rope. Dana's supplies are canonically running low because of the iron shortage so once the mine is fixed her inventory will slowly expand as you help her.

The Basket event outside the Orphanage just keeps firing every time I enter the slum in Test Build 3, which then sends me back to the circus.
Fixed.

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
Playing 1.97 and i recall their being a hole you couid use to sneak into the city, you also ran into the girl with red hair their, but its not showing up for me and i cant recall if you need to do somthing to trigger it, i wouid appreciate some help

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Playing 1.97 and i recall their being a hole you couid use to sneak into the city, you also ran into the girl with red hair their, but its not showing up for me and i cant recall if you need to do somthing to trigger it, i wouid appreciate some help
Literally 10th line of the new update:
* Gate hole removed. Eventually the PC makes the hole themselves

Zorok

Feb 12, 2020
Haven't been playing much, but I figured I'd report the one bug I did find relatively quickly.
When beating the HOA MIA killer
Line: 20

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Considering the word " Eventually " I think we can't yet. I couldn't find a way to either and I cheated a bunch to try so....

Solid Snekk
Can we make the gate hole in this version or not?
Not yet, I'm focusing on certain areas at a time and the current focus is on the back end, the slums and Junktown.

The back end stuff is so you can move NPCs from place to place, but its main use is for moving and selling slaves that you are given/create. Test Build 4 has the forest reworked with women to capture and sell at the bandit den, along with some basic functionality for people visiting your camp.

You can now attack adventurers and peasants that join you, with guards attacking you if you try to enslave someone or are too friendly with slavers in front of them.

Working on a few other things but I doubt they'll be ready by the time I wrap up the 4th test build.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Small update, I suppose to tell you that the next test build isn't small. Maybe it is, I have no concept of the changes between versions because as soon as I release a build I've already begun working on something else in the game.

Most quests reward the player with 1 skillpoint for completion, along with any other rewards, so the only thing holding back a release is finishing every character's personal quest. This involves doing some work in areas I don't plan on getting to for some time, but I want to tick it off the completion list of things I need to do before 2.0.

I'll get another test build out once I finish the three things in my TODO section which shouldn't take too long.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes