wapoww

Sep 8, 2020
I'm absolutely confused. How do I play this? The quest, the levels.

Found out how. Btw, the feminize potion is bugged ;)

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
So I have been downloading and playing the test builds. It's still as broken as ever I see, wonderful. Because I'm lazy and don't want to read the pages I've missed while I've been busy. I'll most likely post already known about bugs I've discovered in test build 4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now onto questions I have. Yay for being annoying.

That's all for now, time too crawl back into my hole for the next week.

I'm absolutely confused. How do I play this? The quest, the levels.

Found out how. Btw, the feminize potion is bugged ;)
Which version of the game are you playing?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
1.96 and 1.97
There isn't, really, a walk through for the game and the game doesn't lead you by the nose from quest to quest, it is a very open world and you can wander around wherever you want. So, explore, explore, explore. There are no game overs, but saving regularly is still a good idea.
You don't have to complete Quest 1, to get Quest 2, to get Quest 3, to get ... There are some quests that require you to complete another quest before they unlock, but there is no particular order that you have to complete any of the quests you find.

I know there are things I missed in this, but hopefully what I wrote will help you out some. Don't forget to explore, there is a ton of things in this game and the game will not lead you to all of them, you have to go find them.

Last edited:
Reactions: wapoww

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
She's the main NPC in Monduval once I get to fixing that area. When I release 2.0 the main play area is going to be everything south of Fort Reach as to focus my attention in one area.

The bug with Percy is that their gender should be referenced, which isn't if you have an old save.

Eventually I'll get a stable release out to call 1.99 but that might be a little bit. If you want to see what I'm working on and are alright with bugs, I have test builds, for free, on my subscribestar.

wapoww

Sep 8, 2020
Why am I naked when starting as a student in the test build? I'm walking around nude around the slum. (also the flower delivery from flur is bugged)

2hayasi2

Oct 31, 2019
sup bro,i love this game but i have a bug,i played before and i can work as secretary,but now i cant,i do that i need,start relations with npc ,wear outfit but then i click wait before work , i cant go with npc and in castle i dont have option to go to archive, i playing 1.96 and 1.97 versions

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
sup bro,i love this game but i have a bug,i played before and i can work as secretary,but now i cant,i do that i need,start relations with npc ,wear outfit but then i click wait before work , i cant go with npc and in castle i dont have option to go to archive, i playing 1.96 and 1.97 versions
I'm changing how that quest is started as the previous way had far too many bugs. In the newest test build, #5, there's an entirely new quest for it. I should have it out later today or tomorrow on my Subscribestar for free.

Careful not to wear yourself out, if it's getting to be too much for you consider taking a few weeks to a month to recover, take care of yourself (y)
It's fine, I'm doing this for fun, it's just that the QSP engine sucks.

Hunterxsamu

Jul 11, 2020
how the quest of fox goddess of past and present to complete it?, both of them are staying at tentacle island shrine is on hold for next updates?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
This game is an absolute gem. I don't know if I can help, but I can draw things/use stable diffusion if you need help.
If you want to suggest/donate art, I'm fine with using it. If I can't fit it in a scene I can put it in the museum.

how the quest of fox goddess of past and present to complete it?, both of them are staying at tentacle island shrine is on hold for next updates?
I am going to rework the islands later so that quest is current not completable at the moment.

It's a rough engine, but you're doing as good a job as anyone who has to work with QSP.
Current dev build release is on hold because I broke the combat system(again) by adding gun parrying into the game. It's...going somewhere, I suppose.

Reactions: Vombatidi
Aug 8, 2017
Current dev build release is on hold because I broke the combat system(again) by adding gun parrying into the game. It's...going somewhere, I suppose.
Gun parrying as in blocking bullets, or gun parrying as in parrying with a gun? Either sounds like an interesting addition.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes