Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I’m having troubles

1. how do I do the meating the Minotaur quest I did the farm start and got Percy turned them into a female and moved them to the farm I got bell and I did the mermaid quest line and met the Minotaur in the prison I also did the cursed collar questline and brought a lot of demon cum so what am I doing wrong

2. also who is the pirate you obtain as a lover
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...Snekk, if you somehow manage to let me knock boots with a freaking sexy dragon (both straight content anb gay content, everyone should enjoy if they want to) i will buy you ten buckets of FlexGlue ™ , a box-sized package of FlexTape ™ and will also fund you a Foundation Repair service! :love::love::love::love::love:
Dragons, aside from Angel, are a Primora enemy so that's Chapter 3 of the story. We are on...the prologue. It may be awhile.

Sorry, any solution for olw court quest? The quest softblock when i recive the Office Wear
The entire questline has been redone and I am putting the finishing touches on that. I still need to test it so there may be delays.

Snekk will always be a menace to society, they're so good at what they do they're able to rope anyone into their game...and people will love it! Even if they once had doubts about the game! That's how menacing Snekk truly is.....such power must not fall into the wrong hands...o_O
galadriel-lotr.gif

Reactions: untoldterrors

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Snekk, you take as long as you need, no need to rush you beautiful menace! I will eagerly await the dragon lovemaking content :love:

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
I've been thinking, can chat gpt help to code the qsp?
I think it could be of help to provide a better quality machine translation, but definitely not actual coding unfortunately. Contributors however, could provide assistance to Snekk if necessary, like before with assistance for lizardkin images. Would need to know how to program in qsp :)

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I've been thinking, can chat gpt help to code the qsp?
Baird goes between knowing what Quest Soft Player is and how to give advice to not, they're constantly changing it so it is sometimes super helpful and sometimes not.

I think it could be of help to provide a better quality machine translation, but definitely not actual coding unfortunately. Contributors however, could provide assistance to Snekk if necessary, like before with assistance for lizardkin images. Would need to know how to program in qsp :)
It has its moments, I used it to generate random rumors and then used them in a single update before removing it.

chat GPT can be confidently wrong a lot of the time best not to use it for something like this, we dont want snek to have to fix something that has been broken by chat gpt that would be a nightmare to try and find
Yeah, I break my own stuff.

Wait...

Reactions: untoldterrors

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
you say broken, I say, making progress in the right direction. :)
Yeah, I'm slowly getting there. I think I only need to fix the robot quest and add a few structures people talk about and I can get 2.0 out.

You say making progress in the right direction, I say free entertainment every time a build burns down just to make something with better structure and more fire proofing every time.
Yeah, but the fire insulation is asbestos so its lethal to be around.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
The difficult part of getting releases out is finding a stopping point where I can button up all the current things I'm working on to get a build out.

I keep forgetting to write down what I'm doing because I'm busy doing other stuff so the actual changelog is a bit slim.

A few things are not done yet, including:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes