Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Gun parrying as in blocking bullets, or gun parrying as in parrying with a gun? Either sounds like an interesting addition.
Your shield, or being a monk, will block ranged attacks.

It's more of a Bloodborne gun parry.

what lovers can you have as a futa and what males can you turn into a female or futa
As a futa you can have all but Bill, I believe.

You can turn Percy female or futa but I'm adding a second character that can be earned and changed after some quests.

Avery can be swapped between male or female using the basement mirror.

Mar 23, 2022
Your shield, or being a monk, will block ranged attacks.

It's more of a Bloodborne gun parry.
I don't think gun's needaa parry. The whole point of a gun is to stay away from enemy. Not be next to them and block their hits with the gun. Or shoot them to stagger them. Also blocking or parring seems kinda dangerous. The enemies attacks could warp or damage the barrel. I'm no expert on guns but can't a damaged barrel cause the gun to explode in you hands? As for the staggering part. Unless you've figured out a way to telegraph attacks for normal enemies I don't see a point in trying to stagger them this way. If it's treated like bloodborne style then you get a free attacks of basically stunning them for a turn. Kinda over powered. If it cancels their current attack then it seem also powerful. Just spam gun parry and you can't be hit by single targets.

But hey that's just me and my thoughts. You do you and good luck unbreaking the combat again.

arcwolf500

Apr 3, 2018
tried testing build 4.7, "follow the knight" leads to code error

Area: on Visit
Line: 309
Code: 118
Desc: Syntax error!

I'll just uh, leave this here.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I don't think gun's needaa parry. The whole point of a gun is to stay away from enemy. Not be next to them and block their hits with the gun. Or shoot them to stagger them. Also blocking or parring seems kinda dangerous. The enemies attacks could warp or damage the barrel. I'm no expert on guns but can't a damaged barrel cause the gun to explode in you hands? As for the staggering part. Unless you've figured out a way to telegraph attacks for normal enemies I don't see a point in trying to stagger them this way. If it's treated like bloodborne style then you get a free attacks of basically stunning them for a turn. Kinda over powered. If it cancels their current attack then it seem also powerful. Just spam gun parry and you can't be hit by single targets.

But hey that's just me and my thoughts. You do you and good luck unbreaking the combat again.
I've fixed the combat problem, it was actually me removing raising the dead during combat as that was somehow some load bearing part of code.

As for the weapon damage, yes. It doesn`t have it yet, but blocking attacks with your offhand item will have a chance to destroy the item if the damage blocked is high enough. Still working out how high of damage, possibly 50+ so higher level enemies are even more dangerous.

I'm fixing the archives job and once I get all the points where you can get that job sorted and tested I'll get another test build out.

tried testing build 4.7, "follow the knight" leads to code error

Area: on Visit
Line: 309
Code: 118
Desc: Syntax error!

I'll just uh, leave this here.
Fixed.

can you have sex with dragons in this game or own one also how do I obtain the slave known as silver?
Not yet, but soon-ish.

It's actually the reverse, Silver buys you as a slave. It's currently broken because I haven't touched the island content yet.

Reactions: DeMarcus16

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
I've fixed the combat problem, it was actually me removing raising the dead during combat as that was somehow some load bearing part of code.

As for the weapon damage, yes. It doesn`t have it yet, but blocking attacks with your offhand item will have a chance to destroy the item if the damage blocked is high enough. Still working out how high of damage, possibly 50+ so higher level enemies are even more dangerous.

I'm fixing the archives job and once I get all the points where you can get that job sorted and tested I'll get another test build out.

Fixed.

Not yet, but soon-ish.

It's actually the reverse, Silver buys you as a slave. It's currently broken because I haven't touched the island content yet.
I cannot find dana after I showed her the robot where am I supposed to go again ^^;

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I cannot find dana after I showed her the robot where am I supposed to go again ^^;
Check your quest log, it should have some hints about what to do next on the quest. If nothing else, talk to Dana again, she should tell you what you need or what she is waiting for.

My guess is that you need to spin the dynamo a bit for her or you might need to visit her workshop and pick up some tools. If it is turning the dynamo, there should be an option in the action window or in the main display window with the option for interacting with that device.

If you are on the test version of the game, it might be disabled. The quest with Mariko is like that, you go to the shrine, beat up all the goblins and the event just resets with you talking to the Goblin King again.

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
can you have sex with dragons in this game or own one also how do I obtain the slave known as silver?

Not yet, but soon-ish.

...Snekk, if you somehow manage to let me knock boots with a freaking sexy dragon (both straight content anb gay content, everyone should enjoy if they want to) i will buy you ten buckets of FlexGlue ™ , a box-sized package of FlexTape ™ and will also fund you a Foundation Repair service! :love::love::love::love::love:

wapoww

Sep 8, 2020
...Snekk, if you somehow manage to let me knock boots with a freaking sexy dragon (both straight content anb gay content, everyone should enjoy if they want to) i will buy you ten buckets of FlexGlue ™ , a box-sized package of FlexTape ™ and will also fund you a Foundation Repair service! :love::love::love::love::love:
What is the flex tape and flexglue for to snekk?

themasterbreeder

Apr 12, 2023
I’m having troubles how do I do the meating the Minotaur quest I did the farm start and got Percy turned them into a female and moved them to the farm I got bell and I did the mermaid quest line and met the Minotaur in the prison I also did the cursed collar questline and brought a lot of demon cum so what am I doing wrong also who is the pirate you obtain as a lover

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
What is the flex tape and flexglue for to snekk?
It's the perfect solution to bond, seal and repair! It even works underwater, did you know? I mean, just imagine if you were cruising the beach and your boat suddenly cuts in half? What then? :eek: Imagine the things you could do with the power of FlexTape ™ !

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
It's the perfect solution to bond, seal and repair! It even works underwater, did you know? I mean, just imagine if you were cruising the beach and your boat suddenly cuts in half? What then? :eek: Imagine the things you could do with the power of FlexTape ™ !
that's right! snekk can use the power of flex tape to keep those POWs in his basement nice and docile!

ah, the power of flex tape...

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Are you saying that snekk is secretly a menace to society?
Snekk will always be a menace to society, they're so good at what they do they're able to rope anyone into their game...and people will love it! Even if they once had doubts about the game! That's how menacing Snekk truly is.....such power must not fall into the wrong hands...o_O

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes