Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
I would also like to respectfully ask to not abandon the lizard race yet please. I also am a great fan of lizardkin races and think it would be a great addition. I can't speak for everyone, but before taking the idea of adding in a lizardkin race completely out, maybe ask what the community's stance is, in this situation. Personally, i would very much prefer to have the lizardkin race added in, even if at the start it won't have that many images, than having it completely out. Also, if it's images of lizardfolk, i'm pretty sure many of us here (even the lurkers) might have some to contribute as well. You could leave it at the backburner for now, for the sake of progressing with the content updates

Just thought i would post my thoughts here, it's just a shame to see such a great addition to be scrapped because of lack of images...I personally could make a compromise, even if we don't have only one artistic style or theme and have to use several, i would prefer that than having to cut awesome features like that out :(

Reactions: Evizzy89

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I would also like to respectfully ask to not abandon the lizard race yet please. I also am a great fan of lizardkin races and think it would be a great addition. I can't speak for everyone, but before taking the idea of adding in a lizardkin race completely out, maybe ask what the community's stance is, in this situation. Personally, i would very much prefer to have the lizardkin race added in, even if at the start it won't have that many images, than having it completely out. Also, if it's images of lizardfolk, i'm pretty sure many of us here (even the lurkers) might have some to contribute as well. You could leave it at the backburner for now, for the sake of progressing with the content updates

Just thought i would post my thoughts here, it's just a shame to see such a great addition to be scrapped because of lack of images...I personally could make a compromise, even if we don't have only one artistic style or theme and have to use several, i would prefer that than having to cut awesome features like that out :(
I've gotten the Tribal Lizardfolk start written and in the game and have made notes in other starts about your sometimes scaleless condition in pictures. I think the Tribal start says you were dropped as an egg and it made you deformed while the Maid start says you got ran off because your parents were related.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I've gotten the Tribal Lizardfolk start written and in the game and have made notes in other starts about your sometimes scaleless condition in pictures. I think the Tribal start says you were dropped as an egg and it made you deformed while the Maid start says you got ran off because your parents were related.

ngl when I tried this game I preferred to play without looking at the images but I am someone who doesnt mind text based games I would rather use my imagination

btw spider waifu in game yet? D=

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
ngl when I tried this game I preferred to play without looking at the images but I am someone who doesnt mind text based games I would rather use my imagination

btw spider waifu in game yet? D=
I am doing some work fixing things in the forest, but the spider waifu may be past Fort Reach in the Northern Forests since I've kind of filled up the Southern ones at the moment. If I keep adding things then the bad RNG that some people have will mean that they will simply never encounter certain people or places.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I can't wait to try the next test version, as for the images, where should they be sent if so?
The next test version is probably going to be out Saturday, I only have a few more things to edit in Junktown and then I can get a build out.

Send a link here or in my dms for the images. Mega would probably be easier since you can just make a folder and share it to me and I could just see all the pictures before I download them.

Reactions: Fizel and Vombatidi

denich

Mar 24, 2021

Bags: 93,
"dinbattlewin", line 8: if tipprotivnika=5: gt 'abominationwin', location 'abominationwin' not found
"SawHole", line 39: location 'SawmillDorm' not found

Who can! Please provide the author with a list of bugs for version 2 dated November 12, 2023.
I fixed the bugs in the previous version for myself, but here the old ones remained and new ones appeared

Last edited:
Reactions: AH-64E

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Кто может! Передайте автору список багов для версии 2 от 12 ноября 2023 года.
Баги в предыдущей версии исправил для себя, но тут и старые остались и новые появились
The dev is right here, by the name of Solid Snekk, if you didn't know that. This site is using english language only for a better communication. Please use at least some translation tool next time. And please hide your wall of text under the spoiler tag, it's right next to the smiling face on an instrument panel. The dev is talking in english too, how can they fix the code you have provided if every code line in it is in russian? Should they waste their time translating it everytime someone sends it in chinese or arabic next time too? We, and the dev, know already about game breaking bugs that appear after every update, you can thank QSP engine for them. At least people that encounter a bit of their amount can provide them to the dev in a form that they can fast and easily fix, I doubt your wall of bugs is the only one that exist in this version.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017

Bags: 93,
"dinbattlewin", line 8: if tipprotivnika=5: gt 'abominationwin', location 'abominationwin' not found
"SawHole", line 39: location 'SawmillDorm' not found

Who can! Please provide the author with a list of bugs for version 2 dated November 12, 2023.
I fixed the bugs in the previous version for myself, but here the old ones remained and new ones appeared

I'm going through each of those locations to fix the errors you mentioned, but what do you mean by "Superfluous END"?

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
I feel like I am stupid. I took the "Last of the Line" elf start and now I have no clothes, no weapons, nothing, but also can't go and get any since the guards would just arrest me. Is that intended?

Then I did a holstaur shipwreck start. That at least gave me a pirate outfit, but now I have no idea where I would get other/better armour or weapons (since none of the three cities sell anything, I can't get to mount creak and there are no ships in the port).

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I feel like I am stupid. I took the "Last of the Line" elf start and now I have no clothes, no weapons, nothing, but also can't go and get any since the guards would just arrest me. Is that intended?

Then I did a holstaur shipwreck start. That at least gave me a pirate outfit, but now I have no idea where I would get other/better armour or weapons (since none of the three cities sell anything, I can't get to mount creak and there are no ships in the port).
The bug test versions are broken as I'm basically rewriting the entire game at this point. All items are being overhauled, which is why the shops don't have stock.

I'm working on fixing the broken sex scenes and items in this upcoming test build.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Just another bug hunter reporting on naughty things the game tried to do. I didn't get too deep into the game, kept getting smashed by the goblins at the Kitsune shrine and haven't figured out the new combat mechanics yet, but I did manage to stumble into a few things here and there.

I imagine that some of this has already been reported, but it never hurts to mention it just in case no one did note it.

On the up side, baby making seems to work just fine. Popping out said babies seems to work just fine. Ho'ing out my character, in Avedon and Britmor seems to work fine. Meeting Bill Steelwind in Britmor seems to work fine on Team Human boys start.
Combat seems to work okay for the most part, I couldn't ever find any new skills, but I did change one of my characters from Healer to Monk and everything seemed fine.

denich

Mar 24, 2021
I'm going through each of those locations to fix the errors you mentioned, but what do you mean by "Superfluous END"?
"Superfluous END" means: "End" is written, but is not needed
on Russian: лишний END
according to "qsp-analyser"

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Just another bug hunter reporting on naughty things the game tried to do. I didn't get too deep into the game, kept getting smashed by the goblins at the Kitsune shrine and haven't figured out the new combat mechanics yet, but I did manage to stumble into a few things here and there.

I imagine that some of this has already been reported, but it never hurts to mention it just in case no one did note it.

On the up side, baby making seems to work just fine. Popping out said babies seems to work just fine. Ho'ing out my character, in Avedon and Britmor seems to work fine. Meeting Bill Steelwind in Britmor seems to work fine on Team Human boys start.

Combat seems to work okay for the most part, I couldn't ever find any new skills, but I did change one of my characters from Healer to Monk and everything seemed fine.

Reactions: CaptainBipto

Soulsliced

Sep 11, 2017
Just pitching in with some I got just now.

Also managed to miss opportunity to learn flurry of blows at monestary by learning both Ki Strike and Unarmed defense. Unsure if that was intentional. Also was able to access and train at the hall without needing to get the monk outfit first.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I have fixed those two bugs, as I can't currently find them.

My main focus for Test Build 5 is:

* Finishing quests. Eve, Percy, Avery, ZombieGf Wendy and Kaiden all have lingering quests that end in dead ends. Most of the other quests have few issues, but they can be fixed with only a few edits.

* Finish the brothel. It only has a few scenes remaining.

* Populate the stores with items and get spellbooks working.

I may be able to go back to my weekly updates since I'm only doing bite sized projects at at time now and not rewriting the entire backend.

Reactions: Shasou
Mar 23, 2022
So I have been downloading and playing the test builds. It's still as broken as ever I see, wonderful. Because I'm lazy and don't want to read the pages I've missed while I've been busy. I'll most likely post already known about bugs I've discovered in test build 4.

Now onto questions I have. Yay for being annoying.

That's all for now, time too crawl back into my hole for the next week.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes