Mar 23, 2022
1. If you enter the kitsune shrine for the first time it breaks. You have no choice of continuing forcing an emergency exit.

2. Is the wizard hat meant to remove the mana cap? Because I have over 20k mana and rising.

Jun 16, 2022
Hello, I am having issues with the game as multiple tabs pop up, but all I see are choices to explore the map, but nothing happens as I click certain options. I'm very confused on how to play the tutorial, since nothing appears for starting an adventure.

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
I downloaded the latest patch (1.96 v2) and have the two issues:

1693829341095.png
Horse has no name.

1693829482706.png
The second option does nothing. Not built kennels yet since option isn't offered despite being mentioned.

TheFlyerDen

Aug 9, 2023
1) I did not understand where two more horses (Buttercup and Junior) came from in the barn when I had only one horse. The horses that appeared are completely not functional, do not rename not to ride.

2) My stallion turned into a mare. Withdrawal on a lust potion does not pass, even if you pour a whole barrel (art is very creepy). I want or do not want to change the sex of the horse, the option of giving the potion still appears (while using the potion, sex changes properly). Most likely this is not all that is broken. If I find/remember, I'll write it.
1693831631786.png

3) There is an opportunity to get a unicorn, how?

P.S. If something is not clear I apologize. I am terribly writing in English
P.P.S. Ha, while I wrote my comments, someone else has already noticed them ...

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I believe the unicorn is not yet available in the game. It will be in a later update, something to look forward to.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1) Curiously, I couldn't seem to find any scenes were post combat grape in the Arena was a thing with the female gladiator.

2) Second option below
A massive torii gate that Yvee built singlehandedly.

- A small typo, Enter the spirt realm. (should be spirit)

3) Found the monks. Huzzah! What does Unarmed Defence actually *do*? I can't see the ability described or mentioned anywhere.

Since you have a picture of Kazuya for training unarmed, I immediately thought of a scene of a teacher chucking you off a cliff "to make you stronger"

3a) The Chun-Li style black dress (you have a pic or two of it) would be perfect for a combination inappropriate/unchaste and monk style attire. And the pelvic curtain is handy for the more rampantly endowed futa types. Heck, have them going commando as part of the description for it.

Actually - a silly suggestion or request: This could easily be suggested by Gobwife, for life as a Gob is one of fighting and fucking in equal measure, but what about a unique "style" of unarmed the player can develop that uses their body as a weapon for both combat and temptation? Like, a requirement would be wearing trap makeup and attire that is (like above) suitable for movement as a martial artist, but also unchaste/whorish? Kind of a kung fu courtesan deal, I guess.

3b) Ki strike should probably eat up some mana do justify it being selected, and maybe do a bit more oomph. Flurry of blows is far more entertaining to see with the multiple ticks of attacks, and Ki just seems to deal around the same damage.

...Unless it's a special move to pierce or negate armor, I suppose.

3c) ...Hmm. Here's a potential nightmare, but something that could be fun - currently when you attack it'll read with something akin to:

You strike 1 with your fists for 348 damage.
You strike 1 with an additional attack from your fists for 348 damage.
You strike 1 with an additional attack from your fists for 348 damage.

What is there were descriptions (or even a pool of martial techniques, but that's a later thing) that could be pulled from a randomized list, to vary combat flavor up?

For example:

[You strike x]. Your leg blurs in a vicious arc as your heel collides for [x damage].
[You strike x]. You lash out with both of your palms, impacting for [x damage].
[You strike x]. You nimbly leap through the air and deliver a powerful flying kick for [x damage].

Or instead of [You strike x] it could be [You assault x with your martial prowess.] to start it all off.

Heck, maybe this way you could weave some over the top special techniques into the normal attacks that the player learns or unlocks, so they don't have to click on a specific power. Kind of like a critical hit effect.

4) For some reason using the bombs (I think) from Dana is under 'use a cantrip?' Unsure on that one.

5) Was visited by the cat spirit claiming to be freed by the power of sexy no jitsu. But this was the same bed the PC was comfortably sleeping in with Percy and Gobwife in either side. No big deal, but it seemed worth mentioning.
1. Fixed. Somehow it was broken.

2. Fixed.

3. Increase your defence by a static amount until you cum or sleep. You can use it with armor and effectively make yourself untouchable. It can also lock encounters if you're too slow to hit enemies and too hard to be hit by said enemies, so simply get wailed on until the enemies collapses from exhaustion.

3a. Seducing human enemies is going to be a possibility in the future, as in the next update as Tania's quest gives you succubus powers.
3b. Ki strike slows enemies and makes follow up attacks easier to hit, as it should always hit. If you keep missing your regular attacks, Ki strike to lower their speed and then flurry.
3c. I can give unique kung fu moves to flurry. I'll be in the next update.

4. Double checked and I can't see how they would mix, their code is completely separate.

5. I made a note that you wake up for real that way I don't have to mention every iteration of lover combo that could ever exist in your bed.

1. If you enter the kitsune shrine for the first time it breaks. You have no choice of continuing forcing an emergency exit.

2. Is the wizard hat meant to remove the mana cap? Because I have over 20k mana and rising.
1. I cannot seem to make it happen with V3 of the bugfix. Which version do you have? It's here and I've also updated the main page.

2. Without the cap it is supposed to be 50 times your level. If it's borked then I may just leave it that way.

Mar 23, 2022
1. I cannot seem to make it happen with V3 of the bugfix. Which version do you have? It's here and I've also updated the main page.

2. Without the cap it is supposed to be 50 times your level. If it's borked then I may just leave it that way.
1. It should be V3. I'll double check to see if I can repeat it.

2. Yeah 50 time 25 doesn't equal 100k. So yeah it's borked. I can just imagine it, this magic hat acting a infinite battery for magic. As a wise and evil man once said, UNLIMITED POWER!!! Now to figure out a use for it.

3. What are the conditions for goblin wife's goblins to show up and Percy going to find the minotaur? I think I managed to break one of those.

4. The forge is broken. I'm just assuming it's just not coded so it should be fine till it's coded.

5. Prison depths can't be completed due to it throwing an error when you get to the "monster" at the end.

edit: 6. Can you only learn one skill from the monks? I learnt the defensive one and no more show up.

edit: 7. Did some testing and I think I found the issue with the kitsune shrine. No idea what caused it but I think I some who didn't have the fight activate.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I downloaded the latest patch (1.96 v2) and have the two issues:

Horse has no name.

The second option does nothing. Not built kennels yet since option isn't offered despite being mentioned.
Horses are still a bit broken, I think I fixed them in the upcoming bugfix.

I'll take a look at the school, the dogs should be able to work but I'll take a look.

1) I did not understand where two more horses (Buttercup and Junior) came from in the barn when I had only one horse. The horses that appeared are completely not functional, do not rename not to ride.

2) My stallion turned into a mare. Withdrawal on a lust potion does not pass, even if you pour a whole barrel (art is very creepy). I want or do not want to change the sex of the horse, the option of giving the potion still appears (while using the potion, sex changes properly). Most likely this is not all that is broken. If I find/remember, I'll write it.

3) There is an opportunity to get a unicorn, how?

P.S. If something is not clear I apologize. I am terribly writing in English
P.P.S. Ha, while I wrote my comments, someone else has already noticed them ...
1. Buttercup is the horse Satty stole. She has a use later. Junior is one of your offspring.

2. The only horse that needs potions is the drugged horse. Buttercup and Junior can be ridden normally without needing drugs.

3. Not in the game yet, but I'm working on it.

1. It should be V3. I'll double check to see if I can repeat it.

2. Yeah 50 time 25 doesn't equal 100k. So yeah it's borked. I can just imagine it, this magic hat acting a infinite battery for magic. As a wise and evil man once said, UNLIMITED POWER!!! Now to figure out a use for it.

3. What are the conditions for goblin wife's goblins to show up and Percy going to find the minotaur? I think I managed to break one of those.

4. The forge is broken. I'm just assuming it's just not coded so it should be fine till it's coded.

5. Prison depths can't be completed due to it throwing an error when you get to the "monster" at the end.

edit: 6. Can you only learn one skill from the monks? I learnt the defensive one and no more show up.

edit: 7. Did some testing and I think I found the issue with the kitsune shrine. No idea what caused it but I think I some who didn't have the fight activate.
3. Goblins are found by talking to your goblin wife and then visiting her (randomly) in the onsen to find them. Meat can be found by Percy by owning a cow and a barn, and then Percy randomly suggests something to you. You can also go swim in the lake until you find the cave and gather them yourself without the minotaur raping Percy.

4. It's fixed now. It was referencing, and misspelled, the crafting used in the amazon island.

5. I'll take a look.

6. I thought I fixed that bug. I'm going to redo a few things in the next update and see if that fixes it.

7. What exactly pops up? I can't recreate the bug.

Mar 23, 2022
7. What exactly pops up? I can't recreate the bug.
There is no pop up just no choice to fight or enter. I also can't seem to repeat it so I can't give a save. Sorry I'm not much help with this one. I think it might be related to goblins and their talisment. like if you have their talisment but they hate you it might throw cause it? I'm just grasping at straws here though. Seeing how I have no clue and can't repeat it.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
There is no pop up just no choice to fight or enter. I also can't seem to repeat it so I can't give a save. Sorry I'm not much help with this one. I think it might be related to goblins and their talisment. like if you have their talisment but they hate you it might throw cause it? I'm just grasping at straws here though. Seeing how I have no clue and can't repeat it.
Does V3 fix the kitsune shrine? I did add in a bunch of ways to remove the PC being a futanari, entering the spirit realm was one of them but I initially did it wrong.

Also, I'm testing the monk abilities at the moment. Is anything said other than the room description of the room being the training area?

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
i know it's mentioned, but how do i become a slave to the werewolf? i assume it involves losing or surrendering to it, but honestly i keep surrendering and it just does the same 'it fucks me and pulls out and leaves me there' thing. do i have to do something specific or what? i know i can break its collar and become its 'mate' and have pups with it, but how do i become a slave instead?

Mar 23, 2022
Does V3 fix the kitsune shrine? I did add in a bunch of ways to remove the PC being a futanari, entering the spirit realm was one of them but I initially did it wrong.

Also, I'm testing the monk abilities at the moment. Is anything said other than the room description of the room being the training area?
1. GOT THE SAVE! Here's the save for the bug

2. Just the description of the room. "The training areas for the Monastey of the Last Light" is all that is shown.

edit: whoops forgot the save

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
i know it's mentioned, but how do i become a slave to the werewolf? i assume it involves losing or surrendering to it, but honestly i keep surrendering and it just does the same 'it fucks me and pulls out and leaves me there' thing. do i have to do something specific or what? i know i can break its collar and become its 'mate' and have pups with it, but how do i become a slave instead?
Being naked is a 100% chance to be kidnapped if you lose in combat to something that kidnaps you, anything else is random chance.

1. GOT THE SAVE! Here's the save for the bug

2. Just the description of the room. "The training areas for the Monastey of the Last Light" is all that is shown.

edit: whoops forgot the save
1. The check was to see if you had a single talisman, but since I added enemy loot you can now get more than one. It's fixed.

2. Fixed. You weren't supposed to be able to enter the room without a proper uniform as there's a small event beforehand.

I'm working on another bug and then I'll have V4 of the bugfixes out.

takuya1234

Apr 10, 2019
after the girlfriend makest hires you i don't know where i should go to work only "Wait until its time for work" appears.

TheFlyerDen

Aug 9, 2023
1. Buttercup is the horse Satty stole. She has a use later. Junior is one of your offspring.

2. The only horse that needs potions is the drugged horse. Buttercup and Junior can be ridden normally without needing drugs.

3. Not in the game yet, but I'm working on it.
1) That is, the buttercup should appear from the air? OK. Junior is one of my offspring? Cute.

2.1) I know about that. 1693841702934.png I am worried that THIS status does not disappear. He has already given 20 potions, but the horse still suffers and cannot run. Although this does not affect anything, but annoying.

2.2) I can choose, but I can’t ride other horses. I can’t even rename them in stable (The renaming window does not open for them). 1693842762109.png The name is not displayed. Because of this, it is not possible to ride on them

3) Cool. I saw art in the folder. Intriguing.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1) That is, the buttercup should appear from the air? OK. Junior is one of my offspring? Cute.

2.1) I know about that. View attachment 2903411 I am worried that this status does not disappear. He has already given 20 potions, but the horse still suffers and cannot run. Although this does not affect anything, but annoying.

2.2) I can choose, but I can’t ride other horses. I can’t even rename them in stable (The renaming window does not open for them). View attachment 2903440 The name is not displayed.

3) Cool. I saw art in the folder. Intriguing.
2.1) I've think I've fixed it in the 4th bugfix for 1.96. I just need to test it.

2.2) I believe I fixed that as well but I need to test it more.

If you surrender or lose the wolf in the arena. Where does the werewolf come from in this scene? View attachment 2903503
That isn't supposed to happen. Let me run through the arena again as I seem to have missed something.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
i'm kinda curious; i went and got captured by zombies and one of the ones i get often is a futa zombie coming down and making sure to cum inside as deep as she can. is there ever going to be some sort of undead impregnation added, if there isn't any already? we got the zombie in our basement, the random undead we come across, and the specific undead we come across when captured. is it planned, or a fetish we can toggle?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
i'm kinda curious; i went and got captured by zombies and one of the ones i get often is a futa zombie coming down and making sure to cum inside as deep as she can. is there ever going to be some sort of undead impregnation added, if there isn't any already? we got the zombie in our basement, the random undead we come across, and the specific undead we come across when captured. is it planned, or a fetish we can toggle?
I hadn't planned on it, but if I can find a suitable undead creature to populate the world with that has enough art for it I can add it to the game.

This update is going to be getting scenes for the girls who currently don't have any, so I'll work on looking around for undead monsters.

Mar 23, 2022
I hadn't planned on it, but if I can find a suitable undead creature to populate the world with that has enough art for it I can add it to the game.

This update is going to be getting scenes for the girls who currently don't have any, so I'll work on looking around for undead monsters.
But if it can repopulate through reproduction is it really undead? or is the offspring alive? Would be an awkward conversation telling your child that hey their mum/dad is dead but you keep them in the basment in an alive but not alive state. Oh and you found them decomposing in a swamp where they gang raped you for days.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes