Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
I hadn't planned on it, but if I can find a suitable undead creature to populate the world with that has enough art for it I can add it to the game.

This update is going to be getting scenes for the girls who currently don't have any, so I'll work on looking around for undead monsters.
well, there's a few you could add that wouldn't be too much effort really:
- Avery (pregnant(F) Impregnating (M, text only))
- Avery's mother (pregnant, image and text)
- zombie GF (pregnant, image and text (there's a surprising amount of pregnant zombie art))
- Generic male/futa zombies (impregnating, text only)
- Death (Pregnant, image and text (there's a few pieces of art of Doll getting inflated so that could work?))

and for the undead knocking up a person thing...i dunno, the mc died and they're technically a little bit beyond death, so you could use that as a reason?

Question: why can't the office workers in the castle archives knock me up? i've had almost constant sex with them for two weeks to make sure, and nothing happens. do they not count as male entities despite the text and images?

Question: how do i find a slime to finish the cursed collars quest? i freed the minotaur and the werewolf, but how do i find/free the slime?

orzosavo

Apr 11, 2020
Question: how do i find a slime to finish the cursed collars quest? i freed the minotaur and the werewolf, but how do i find/free the slime?
the slime is encountered again during the mermaid's quest, when you go swimming with her and your daughter in the lake.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
But if it can repopulate through reproduction is it really undead? or is the offspring alive? Would be an awkward conversation telling your child that hey their mum/dad is dead but you keep them in the basment in an alive but not alive state. Oh and you found them decomposing in a swamp where they gang raped you for days.
It'll be funny to have another time the player gets arrested for giving birth.

It would have to Resident Evil-esque mutate into a creature, as Botchlings(Witcher) and the Pack(Dead Space) are actually still kids and violate the rules. Also I don't want to write about kids.

well, there's a few you could add that wouldn't be too much effort really:
- Avery (pregnant(F) Impregnating (M, text only))
- Avery's mother (pregnant, image and text)
- zombie GF (pregnant, image and text (there's a surprising amount of pregnant zombie art))
- Generic male/futa zombies (impregnating, text only)
- Death (Pregnant, image and text (there's a few pieces of art of Doll getting inflated so that could work?))

2. and for the undead knocking up a person thing...i dunno, the mc died and they're technically a little bit beyond death, so you could use that as a reason?

3. Question: why can't the office workers in the castle archives knock me up? i've had almost constant sex with them for two weeks to make sure, and nothing happens. do they not count as male entities despite the text and images?

4. Question: how do i find a slime to finish the cursed collars quest? i freed the minotaur and the werewolf, but how do i find/free the slime?
Avery getting pregnant is something I need to work out due to story reasons.
Avery's mother doesn't have a real form, and I believe that it mentions that you have to clean the mess up off the floor.
Zombies are something I'm thinking about. I just need a suitable undead/monster to make the offspring be.
Death is planned. There's gonna be Dullahans running around once Death can get pregnant.

2. The in-game reason some characters can be transformed and some can't is because of demonic taint. Most everyone has a small immunity to some of the effects due to generations of dealing with it.

Percy is a pure being(technically not human) and therefore highly corruptible. The drug horse was steeped in chemicals for weeks and it ruined their "immune" system. Meat is ancient and therefore never developed the immunity. Large werewolf gf coming soon since they're exactly the same as Meat.

3. I think I have the scenes that they specifically pull out, but I'm going to do general work to all sex scenes so the PC should get an option to allow them to get creampied for more work favor(higher paycheck)

4. It's in the ocean. Progress through Amanda's quest and then visit the lake a few times.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
It'll be funny to have another time the player gets arrested for giving birth.

It would have to Resident Evil-esque mutate into a creature, as Botchlings(Witcher) and the Pack(Dead Space) are actually still kids and violate the rules. Also I don't want to write about kids.

Avery getting pregnant is something I need to work out due to story reasons.
Avery's mother doesn't have a real form, and I believe that it mentions that you have to clean the mess up off the floor.
Zombies are something I'm thinking about. I just need a suitable undead/monster to make the offspring be.
Death is planned. There's gonna be Dullahans running around once Death can get pregnant.

2. The in-game reason some characters can be transformed and some can't is because of demonic taint. Most everyone has a small immunity to some of the effects due to generations of dealing with it.

Percy is a pure being(technically not human) and therefore highly corruptible. The drug horse was steeped in chemicals for weeks and it ruined their "immune" system. Meat is ancient and therefore never developed the immunity. Large werewolf gf coming soon since they're exactly the same as Meat.

3. I think I have the scenes that they specifically pull out, but I'm going to do general work to all sex scenes so the PC should get an option to allow them to get creampied for more work favor(higher paycheck)

4. It's in the ocean. Progress through Amanda's quest and then visit the lake a few times.
on the office workers; it specifically states they cum inside the mc. is this just written ahead of it being implemented or...?

takuya1234

Apr 10, 2019
1. The buga prison mission.
2. The church pops up a message when entering.
3. The "use" message does not appear in the "trap makeup" item. (It's been a while since I've been following the updates. Is there a new way to use it?).
4. After the girlfriend makest hires you i don't know where i should go to work only "Wait until its time for work" appears.
5. Not being able to access the scene with the female gladiator. (I'm using bugfix v3).
6. As I said it's been a while since I've been in the game. Have you added any transformers? if so which ones? how to acquire?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Here is 1.97.

* If you have multiple horses/nameless horses, go to the Manage Horse part of your barn and Stable Horses. This should reset your horses.

* If your drug horse still does not have a name, then go to the cheat menu and reset the horse.

* I should keep track of bug fixes but I keep forgetting. I fixed some bugs, most of what have been mentioned.

Mar 23, 2022
1. Alexa is throwing an error.

2. Using feminine potion also gives an error.

3. Percy's gender isn't working at the bath house (possibly more places). For example Percy flick's 0 hair out of 0 face. when it should be Percy flicks her hair out of her face.

edit: 4. Forging is still broken. Also, forging weapons in prison stops at about half way through the third weapon. Is that intentional?

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Alexa is throwing an error.

2. Using feminine potion also gives an error.

3. Percy's gender isn't working at the bath house (possibly more places). For example Percy flick's 0 hair out of 0 face. when it should be Percy flicks her hair out of her face.

edit: 4. Forging is still broken. Also, forging weapons in prison stops at about half way through the third weapon. Is that intentional?
1. There's multiple NPCs that have random names or can be named. Who is Alexa exactly?

2. Fixed.

3. Fixed, but you'll need to feed them another potion.

4. Fixed. You can only level up to 25 in forging using prison shanks and the cut off for skill levels also cut off blade progress. You can now continue making blades.

nico360

May 17, 2020
First time trying this game so I have to ask, do I just need to download the first link or do the others have extra content to expand things?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
3. Increase your defence by a static amount until you cum or sleep. You can use it with armor and effectively make yourself untouchable. It can also lock encounters if you're too slow to hit enemies and too hard to be hit by said enemies, so simply get wailed on until the enemies collapses from exhaustion.

3a. Seducing human enemies is going to be a possibility in the future, as in the next update as Tania's quest gives you succubus powers.
3b. Ki strike slows enemies and makes follow up attacks easier to hit, as it should always hit. If you keep missing your regular attacks, Ki strike to lower their speed and then flurry.
3c. I can give unique kung fu moves to flurry. I'll be in the next update.

5. I made a note that you wake up for real that way I don't have to mention every iteration of lover combo that could ever exist in your bed.
3. Funky. Honestly from a balance/defence and style concept I would have figured you could not use martial styles and techniques without being in clothing/unique clothing/nude for the mobility and vibe check alone. Cause', you know. Monks. (Monk flag on clothing?)

Sure, it may be a bit unrealistic with female PC's with ample proportions jiggling and bounding about without a bra, but fuck it, the PC is pretty much a being of magic at this point anyway.

...Kind of dissapointing that it's only marginally useful if you are enguaging in 80% of the game (cum one, cum all) or sleeping at home with the loved ones. But every bit counts, and I'm sure that won't be the only technique or style to discover.

3a. Neat.

3b. Ah, cool. That's actually increadibly useful.

3c. Awesome. Variety is the spice of life, and monk kicks high.

5. Definately the better way to go about it!

5a. It's a bit late, probably, since I've already seen the intro, but the current Amazon queen has a blurb where it's mentioned she took over from the last queen being ousted due to being a tyrant. If you've had the dream with the freed cat, it would be neat to put two and two together and get more information.

And if it's required to quell the former queens anger by the power of sexy, you know. Do that.

6. Vaguely related, but you wrote the former guard can sort of be cured, or turn catgirl. Followed the path to her being cured and being with the Blue Witch, but didn't see an option for her to go feline or get her away from the clearly horrible and power hungry witch that would like nothing more than to rip you apart.

Went to an earlier save, thinking that maybe the cat fruit could be used to "cure" her, but that wasn't an option either. What am I missing?

7. Not sure what to do with the huntress quest after seeing the vision in the past, with the description of the demon messing with things. Did a quick tour of talking with important NPC's and various libraries, but no dice.

8. There's a Loksi event where you describe it with her wearing your crest (Silas Law) on her armor. What does the crest look like?

I got inspired by the silly martial artist stuff, so I'm shamelessly playing around with drawing slooty kung fu designs for the gob. Chun's revealing black china dress kind of has symbols worked into it, so I'm pondering attempting something similar with Silas's theme, possibly.

9. Not sure if it's in the game yet, or I haven't progressed far enough, but there's a woeful lack of the female students pawing up their Sex Ed instructor. Could also be fun if in the 'practical' Sex Ed a seasoned harlot could demonstrate how to safely and deeply throat a dildo, or the fine art of cunnilingus (on a volunteer, of course). The exam would no doubt involve the students showing what the have learned by practicing on the teacher.

10. When Basket shows up where you can learn Aspen's plans, there is an error with the message

---------------------------
Error
Area: on visit
Line: 68
Code: 107
Desc: Sign [:] not found!
OK

11. Stamina potions do not replenish vigour anymore. Intentional?

12. Been thinking a bit when using the horse to fast travel. It's raunchy, but I really do enjoy the general mechanics of the steed regarding the lust potions and them needing to be satisfied to travel. (And now you have 'tame' versions for folks that aren't into it as an alternative.)

Unsure if it's supposed to be child from the crazy horse, or (probably) somebody from Centaur Aisle, but I absolutely think the Centaur Waifu/Child/Mount should be of the futa variant, and just as randy as the protagonist is. This way they require a bit of maintanance, as it were.

With the clearly male centaur lower bits, it can be terribly obvious when she's not fit for travel -as she would be red faced, gritting her teeth as the lower bits tower in swollen need. Of course, the PC could also make her climax from the back as an option, or face the problem from the front, so now it's covered either way. Additionally, maybe there could be an option to allow her to speak up when she's getting too pent up.

You could even have a questline to 'cure' her of her rampant sex drive, which could fork into two different directions at the conclusion of the quest chain. Option One, she ends up in control of her libido and her mind, so the player no longer has to deal with her lust mechanics. (Maybe a further drawback, maybe not.)

Option Two, the speed of the lust gain is slightly reduced, but the PC assures they love every part of them, and they bond (messily) over this. While the lust/heat mechanic is still present, she's that much more devoted to her father/mother. Maybe gains the ability to level up, or some silly extra boon, or something.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Vicindio-1.97
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
i'm kinda curious; i went and got captured by zombies and one of the ones i get often is a futa zombie coming down and making sure to cum inside as deep as she can. is there ever going to be some sort of undead impregnation added, if there isn't any already? we got the zombie in our basement, the random undead we come across, and the specific undead we come across when captured. is it planned, or a fetish we can toggle?
Why not also get a futa zombie gf?

EDIT: That reminds me, what does having the tentacles inside you do and will the tentacles ever change your gender from male to female?

EDIT 2: Using the female potion comes up with an error message.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2022
1. There's multiple NPCs that have random names or can be named. Who is Alexa exactly?

2. Fixed.

3. Fixed, but you'll need to feed them another potion.

4. Fixed. You can only level up to 25 in forging using prison shanks and the cut off for skill levels also cut off blade progress. You can now continue making blades.
1. My bad, Alexa is the gladiator chick. once you beat the Gladiator Female she appears in the backstage area.

edit: 2. I still can't unlock the other monk skills. But I thinks that's a old bug that got baked into my save file.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
View attachment 2905431
This seems like debug output?
That's my bugtest to get the dogs to fuck students. I guess I left that in.

First time trying this game so I have to ask, do I just need to download the first link or do the others have extra content to expand things?
The first full link has the full game, but the .qsp file at the bottom of the first post is the most recent bugfix version.

Why not also get a futa zombie gf?

EDIT: That reminds me, what does having the tentacles inside you do and will the tentacles ever change your gender from male to female?

EDIT 2: Using the female potion comes up with an error message.
If I can find enough art I'm up for any scene that isn't illegal or containing bodily fluids that are not cum.

The tentacles will eventually give you powers based on your use of them. You'll be able to infest others, grow a tentacle cock for scenes and it will change your body somewhat.

I've fixed the female potion in an update, since I forget to write it down it my be the 1.97 or it might be the one I'm working on. I'm good at fixing things, not good at writing things down.

1. My bad, Alexa is the gladiator chick. once you beat the Gladiator Female she appears in the backstage area.

edit: 2. I still can't unlock the other monk skills. But I thinks that's a old bug that got baked into my save file.
1. She seems to work now.

2. I'll add a fix in the waifu/husbando update coming out.

Reactions: Susan Xandera

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
3. Funky. Honestly from a balance/defence and style concept I would have figured you could not use martial styles and techniques without being in clothing/unique clothing/nude for the mobility and vibe check alone. Cause', you know. Monks. (Monk flag on clothing?)

Sure, it may be a bit unrealistic with female PC's with ample proportions jiggling and bounding about without a bra, but fuck it, the PC is pretty much a being of magic at this point anyway.

...Kind of dissapointing that it's only marginally useful if you are enguaging in 80% of the game (cum one, cum all) or sleeping at home with the loved ones. But every bit counts, and I'm sure that won't be the only technique or style to discover.

3a. Neat.

3b. Ah, cool. That's actually increadibly useful.

3c. Awesome. Variety is the spice of life, and monk kicks high.

5. Definately the better way to go about it!

5a. It's a bit late, probably, since I've already seen the intro, but the current Amazon queen has a blurb where it's mentioned she took over from the last queen being ousted due to being a tyrant. If you've had the dream with the freed cat, it would be neat to put two and two together and get more information.

And if it's required to quell the former queens anger by the power of sexy, you know. Do that.

6. Vaguely related, but you wrote the former guard can sort of be cured, or turn catgirl. Followed the path to her being cured and being with the Blue Witch, but didn't see an option for her to go feline or get her away from the clearly horrible and power hungry witch that would like nothing more than to rip you apart.

Went to an earlier save, thinking that maybe the cat fruit could be used to "cure" her, but that wasn't an option either. What am I missing?

7. Not sure what to do with the huntress quest after seeing the vision in the past, with the description of the demon messing with things. Did a quick tour of talking with important NPC's and various libraries, but no dice.

8. There's a Loksi event where you describe it with her wearing your crest (Silas Law) on her armor. What does the crest look like?

I got inspired by the silly martial artist stuff, so I'm shamelessly playing around with drawing slooty kung fu designs for the gob. Chun's revealing black china dress kind of has symbols worked into it, so I'm pondering attempting something similar with Silas's theme, possibly.

9. Not sure if it's in the game yet, or I haven't progressed far enough, but there's a woeful lack of the female students pawing up their Sex Ed instructor. Could also be fun if in the 'practical' Sex Ed a seasoned harlot could demonstrate how to safely and deeply throat a dildo, or the fine art of cunnilingus (on a volunteer, of course). The exam would no doubt involve the students showing what the have learned by practicing on the teacher.

10. When Basket shows up where you can learn Aspen's plans, there is an error with the message

11. Stamina potions do not replenish vigour anymore. Intentional?

12. Been thinking a bit when using the horse to fast travel. It's raunchy, but I really do enjoy the general mechanics of the steed regarding the lust potions and them needing to be satisfied to travel. (And now you have 'tame' versions for folks that aren't into it as an alternative.)

Unsure if it's supposed to be child from the crazy horse, or (probably) somebody from Centaur Aisle, but I absolutely think the Centaur Waifu/Child/Mount should be of the futa variant, and just as randy as the protagonist is. This way they require a bit of maintanance, as it were.

With the clearly male centaur lower bits, it can be terribly obvious when she's not fit for travel -as she would be red faced, gritting her teeth as the lower bits tower in swollen need. Of course, the PC could also make her climax from the back as an option, or face the problem from the front, so now it's covered either way. Additionally, maybe there could be an option to allow her to speak up when she's getting too pent up.

You could even have a questline to 'cure' her of her rampant sex drive, which could fork into two different directions at the conclusion of the quest chain. Option One, she ends up in control of her libido and her mind, so the player no longer has to deal with her lust mechanics. (Maybe a further drawback, maybe not.)

Option Two, the speed of the lust gain is slightly reduced, but the PC assures they love every part of them, and they bond (messily) over this. While the lust/heat mechanic is still present, she's that much more devoted to her father/mother. Maybe gains the ability to level up, or some silly extra boon, or something.
3. The only requirement is to be unarmed, which this school teaches. A different school teaches the way of the helicopter.

5a. That's the Cat Witches quest, she doesn't want to rule. It's why she invented Whisker Fruit, to turn enough people into catgirls so that eventually one will be fit to rule.

6. I cut it from last release because I knew if I didn't get a release out then the bugs would be overwhelming. It almost was, I had to go through four bugfixes. It's going to be in this update, and you cure her yourself at your farm with Percy and Doktor.

7. I believe that is where it ends at the moment as I plan to rework NPCs this update.

8. The Falling Fire crest is a falling meteor, so perhaps Silas` is black with a spear on it

9. All of the female to PC with a dick has a student that likes their teacher a little too much. I'm doing a general sweep of all events and plan to add a few more into the school.

10. Fixed

11. I'm going to change potions to be a percentage of your stat instead of slowly recovering over hours. It keeps not working right.

12. That's what I wanted when I got the steeds. 1 adjustable(Drug), 1 female(Buttercup), 1 male(Junior), 1 futa(centaur) and then the unicorn which has different scenes. Only problem is that calculating the hours from each location is far more effort than I currently want to do right now so the travel is instant.

Custom specific horse locations coming soon as Buttercup, the Centaur and the unicorn each have unique places they can take you.

Reactions: Laughingfox

takuya1234

Apr 10, 2019
Professional Jobs

You can work in the Castle Archives.
Service Jobs

I had seen a comment that said to go to the girlfriend's house 'wait until it's time to work' put on clothes and 'go to work together'. But the option doesn't appear for me. and a female office outfit appeared at some point in the game.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
3. The only requirement is to be unarmed, which this school teaches. A different school teaches the way of the helicopter.

5a. That's the Cat Witches quest, she doesn't want to rule. It's why she invented Whisker Fruit, to turn enough people into catgirls so that eventually one will be fit to rule.

6. I cut it from last release because I knew if I didn't get a release out then the bugs would be overwhelming. It almost was, I had to go through four bugfixes. It's going to be in this update, and you cure her yourself at your farm with Percy and Doktor.

7. I believe that is where it ends at the moment as I plan to rework NPCs this update.

8. The Falling Fire crest is a falling meteor, so perhaps Silas` is black with a spear on it

9. All of the female to PC with a dick has a student that likes their teacher a little too much. I'm doing a general sweep of all events and plan to add a few more into the school.

10. Fixed

11. I'm going to change potions to be a percentage of your stat instead of slowly recovering over hours. It keeps not working right.

12. That's what I wanted when I got the steeds. 1 adjustable(Drug), 1 female(Buttercup), 1 male(Junior), 1 futa(centaur) and then the unicorn which has different scenes. Only problem is that calculating the hours from each location is far more effort than I currently want to do right now so the travel is instant.

Custom specific horse locations coming soon as Buttercup, the Centaur and the unicorn each have unique places they can take you.
1) Well, now I'm even more pumped for the centaur kid (and the Unicorn - so much for the lore of requiring to be a virgin, as that ship has most certainly sailed). Quite curious what you intend for their personality as well as how she ages up, as it were. Oh yeah, and maybe the name, haha.

Between giving Mariko the daughter she never knew she needed, Foxxy the futa learning to be breeded, and the variety of other NPC's finding new and interesting ways to be seeded, we should be eating plenty good on the next few updates.

2) Amazon's seem pretty interesting, though it seems pretty clear one possible direction is to marry Satti and become royalty that way. (Said as if they wouldn't put a ring on the horns of the goat girl anyway.)

3) ...Perhaps there should be a way to 'train" a stat boost after a batch of quests or events? Specifically Vigour.

Not to keep manly dudebro PC's out of the gameplay loop, but maybe something rediculous like stretching your limits with increasingly larger toys (maybe the gob fam helps or something?) to better acclimate to the variety of oversized lovers (though changing up their scenes is probably more trouble than it's worth).

Or it could be something as simple as things like teaching gym at school, training your kids and the gobs at the farm, or working the fields. Perhaps Steelwind even starts with a boost in this regard, given their past.

4) Oh. In my save apparently I was already given the silver sword. I don't suppose there's any way to offer it back now that I have the spear? (Though in all honesty it's probably going to be punching, kicking and the lewd from here on out. Thank you ever so much for enabling the silly fantasy of Shortstack Goblin Waifu-fu.)

5) I think the school should be plenty handy to put in random events and scenarios as you get inspired, given the playground.

Is there any way to raise the "smarts" of the students? It seemed to stop moving at the general "not the worst, and far better than they were" or whatever after the sex ed class was introduced.

Funny. With enough effort, the school could one day be another jewel of the continent, where the students excell with their advanced knowledge of thinking, fighting, moving, and of course, fucking. Maybe graduates get a little pin with Silas's crest on it.

6) Do we have the option to wear down Charmane (at the Fort) at some point? Even the most badass general needs to let their hair down now and then.

Oh! Fun idea! In a bout of too much alcohol and poor decision making, perhaps a PC with reputation as a whore suggests a way for her (Charmane) to unwind, as well as motivate her troops - which of course ends up with her in disguise and both of them on their backs. Of course, this becomes a habit forming manner of stress relief, but her troops are polite enough to pretend not to notice its their commander.

Lastly, the bit with the guards waving sheepishly to the blushing bee girls when they had the chance was adorable. Just thought I'd mention it.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
error codes i noticed:

- an error code entering the statistics menu
- an error code entering the church
- an error code when talking to the old sailor on your ship from Three (had to use an emergency exit for this one)
- an error code when entering the sawmill after purchasing the forge
- an error code when captured by spiders
- an error code when using the hole in the wall to purposefully stick yourself (nothing happens, no text shows, game acts like nothing happened)
- error code when entering the arena for the first time (doesn't show on further entries)
- error code when entering the temple crypt
- error code when interacting with avery (this seems entirely random and might just be an old bug carried form my save)

these are what i can remember, but there might be more

• Sad
Reactions: Raindancer
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes