Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Potential mount, source of rare alchemical ingrediants that requires a hands on approach. Probably has a neat quest or two involving it in the forest, but it's not in the game yet. Something to look forward to, no doubt.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
will we get to have sex and knock up a nun in the future? we became a paladin, after all, and a paladin needs a nun. you could make her have a small questline that, as you go down it, can change her personality. one route leads to her being a naive, innocent nun, even as you fuck her. the other route could make her a jaded, stoic nun that isn't exactly all that willing to get fucked by you or bear your children, but she will anyway because it's her duty.

i dunno, i just think the nuns need some love. and i wanna have a nun as a baby mama

gimme nun.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I guess I'll post random updates on what I do so you're not in the dark.

Stuff I've completed:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Things I am working on:

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
I don't know what's causing the newest glitch, might be a holdover from changing how outfits work. However, I now can't get into the archives. Met the boyfriend at the onsen, agreed to be the secretary, wearing the officewear, but cannot do anything past that. I've done it before, so I don't think I'm missing anything, so maybe something is hanging loose?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017

Stuff I've completed:

Things I am working on:
That's wild, and very much seeming like an entirely new game! Still trying to wrap my mind around it, actually. It does bring a few questions to mind, though.

1) How does the existance of allies and the chance of them dying work with situations of being defeated? Like, "accidentally" losing a fight to get dragged away or be graped is one of the standard features of the game.

1a) Does this only matter regarding dramatic pivotol fights, or is this always on?

I imagine it would be a pain to write, but would this enable scenes where the player and the Gobwife, for example, both end up on the recieving end of the post battle grape? Super curious how this all works.

1b) Would this leave room for custom events or quest encounters that require this or that character following?

2) Which of those allies is the centaur daughter? Is it the squire? Or is she a seperate sort of thing?

3) Class wise, how does martial techniques work this list? (Unarmed, for example.)

4) If there isn't a Monk class, how about a Battle Dancer or "Cheesecake" type? Fast, weapons are limited to lightweight/fans/unarmed/one handed (no shields), clothing or unique garb armor only. Massive environmental resistance (how the hell are they fine in a battle bikini in the middle of the desert or frozen tundra?)

Bonus wise, maybe they attack twice or have extra momentum? Or perhaps they get a buff that's dependant on how lewd they are, either by attire, or skills. Or since the body is on display, perhaps the boost is modified by the size of the players assets?

They could attract more lewd attention, but I imagine that's already part of wearing suggestible clothing to begin with. For those hentai traps and heroines that are looking to play, but not murder death kill in the process.

5) Suggestion for the Bard bonus: You are a lover and a fighter. Why not have a temporary buff in addition to the recovery, when you sleep with a npc (including the husbandos/waifus)?

5a) Another option: You don't just have an ass, you have an *inspiring* ass. Any lovers you sleep with gain a buff to their abilities or effects for 12/24 hours (does not stack, but refreshes the timer).

Again, sounds super exciting. I shall now draw some lewd Gobs to cheer on your noble endeavors.

Last edited:
Reactions: HotSausageGrrl
Mar 23, 2022

Stuff I've completed:

Things I am working on:
1. That's a lot, my jaw dropped when I was reading it all. I'm sure I'm not the only one who greatly appreciates not being left in the dark either.

2. As always feel free to ignore me. I'm just spit balling.

3. For the dying part. Is that going to play out differently for specific starts? Or are starts being done away with in favor for classes? Because I think Death should help or hinder your escape or break in attempts based on your start/relationship regarding Death. Or just ignore me and my ramblings.

4. With the new classes does that mean combat's getting overhauled? Because the Archer's quickstep makes it seem like there is now distance in battle.

5. Wouldn't the Bard class make more sense if it had an ability called Invigorate. If used in combat it gives you and allies a chance at a second strick maybe a 25-50% (won't work on dogs because they're already broken not sentient)? Or a maybe it heals instead. Maybe it increases max hp for the fight instead. As for out of combat uses it could be used in pubs/taverns as a job where you get paid more based on your bard score. Bard score being Bard fame + (Luck*Speed or Knowledge)/3 or something like that. Or it can be used to bypass non commited combats like bandits or guards. When they don't want you dead of course. Obviously shouldn't work on Zombie unless you have the necronomanom or wolves because well they aren't sentient. Have you tried singing to a dog to stop it attacking you?

6. Wouldn't the ability to brew potions/poisons be more of a witch thing not a healer? I don't see a honest healer using Demon cum to cure foot rot. Because demon cum is dangerous and illigal. A witch not caring about laws and safty of test subjects others and themself I can see though.

6a. I see a healer being able to apply magic well healing or at the very least first aid. So obviously they won't need to do the medical course to work as a nurse/doctor. They could still do it for fun and provide a unique dialog when asked questions during the course. As for their skills, during combat Medical Malpractice has to be the way to go (obviously not necessarily because it's you're game). The ability being throwing something from your medical bag, be it scissor for cutting gauze or flesh, Potions of healing or weakness to good old fashion "curative" poisons. As for out of combat effectivness apart from the not needing to do the medical course, you could have medical bags/first aid bag/auto-revive bags. Basically if the player was to die under not obvious "yeah you go to after life" situations like being nuked. It give the player the option of healing back to full health either during the fight or after the fight/death situation. The player obviously given a choice to use it or not. Plus it could make for some cute reactions if your party members are with you. It could also negate any cons of dying through those means. Also as for an item that gives the classes perk. If you complete the medical course you could be given a book as a weapon. using the book as your weapon give you the class perk.

7. Is the Succubus also Incubus or is it limited to females? Because Succubus and Incubus are the same just one's male and one's female. Or is the the class just Succubus and fuck it?

7a. If you're a male does that mean you can milk yourself for demon cum?

8. You could save a bunch of work by not adding certain followers into certain lines. For example I don't see Melinda Britmor talking to your 500 dogs. Or anyone in a town or city talking to your Zombie hoard because well they'd be dead before they even tried to enter. But I'm sure you knew that. I just wanted to say I'd find it funny Melinda Britmor the mayor of Britmor hand shaking/patting all 500 of my dogs for being a good boy/girl.

9. Will there be a place to store your Zombie hoard so you can enter town while not losing you large group of "friends"?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
That's wild, and very much seeming like an entirely new game! Still trying to wrap my mind around it, actually. It does bring a few questions to mind, though.

1) How does the existance of allies and the chance of them dying work with situations of being defeated? Like, "accidentally" losing a fight to get dragged away or be graped is one of the standard features of the game.

1a) Does this only matter regarding dramatic pivotol fights, or is this always on?

I imagine it would be a pain to write, but would this enable scenes where the player and the Gobwife, for example, both end up on the recieving end of the post battle grape? Super curious how this all works.

1b) Would this leave room for custom events or quest encounters that require this or that character following?

2) Which of those allies is the centaur daughter? Is it the squire? Or is she a seperate sort of thing?

3) Class wise, how does martial techniques work this list? (Unarmed, for example.)

4) If there isn't a Monk class, how about a Battle Dancer or "Cheesecake" type? Fast, weapons are limited to lightweight/fans/unarmed/one handed (no shields), clothing or unique garb armor only. Massive environmental resistance (how the hell are they fine in a battle bikini in the middle of the desert or frozen tundra?)

Bonus wise, maybe they attack twice or have extra momentum? Or perhaps they get a buff that's dependant on how lewd they are, either by attire, or skills. Or since the body is on display, perhaps the boost is modified by the size of the players assets?

They could attract more lewd attention, but I imagine that's already part of wearing suggestible clothing to begin with. For those hentai traps and heroines that are looking to play, but not murder death kill in the process.

5) Suggestion for the Bard bonus: You are a lover and a fighter. Why not have a temporary buff in addition to the recovery, when you sleep with a npc (including the husbandos/waifus)?

5a) Another option: You don't just have an ass, you have an *inspiring* ass. Any lovers you sleep with gain a buff to their abilities or effects for 12/24 hours (does not stack, but refreshes the timer).

Again, sounds super exciting. I shall now draw some lewd Gobs to cheer on your noble endeavors.
1. Depends on the ally and the enemy.

Bandits and Goblin Wife, she scolds them for harming a goblin and their mate. Other enemies rape her as normal.
Your dogs run off, regrouping and running off the enemy after they rape you.
Bill doesn't allow rape, he will do a thing and the enemies will not be attacking you anymore.
Annette, Loksi, Sol and Bornhorst get raped too, with various levels of like or dislike of that.
Yvee will ask your permission to do something and if you say no, she is also raped.
If Bede has a body she rapes them back.
Meat will prevent rape by their mere presence.

1a. Boss fights only for them to die, otherwise you can toggle ally rescue in your ledger. Boss fights are clearly marked with a block of text on what you think will happen if you lose.

2. Your mount is a separate thing from your allies as it would be super unfair if the PC only had 2 slots for one of them to be taken by your horse. The squire is a NPC involved in the Castle, which is getting an overhaul since I never did the Rescue the King questline.

3. Normal. You can pick up the Monk class to get the most out of your abilities but any class can use martial arts once you learn them. Monk lets you use Ki Strike at range which combined with Archer lets you get instant hit attacks while you flee. Fun to test out.

4. I don't want to limit the extra attacks to a class. If you have 100 skill in a weapon, which is considered impressive, you should be able to do the bonus thing. Being a warrior or archer doesn't excuse you are a master of the blade. There will be more clothes later, but some already give a Hot protection bonus.

5. The Thief can skip some fights by being a thief, the Succubus can fuck their way through certain fights, the Bard is going to be able to talk their way out.

1. That's a lot, my jaw dropped when I was reading it all. I'm sure I'm not the only one who greatly appreciates not being left in the dark either.

2. As always feel free to ignore me. I'm just spit balling.

3. For the dying part. Is that going to play out differently for specific starts? Or are starts being done away with in favor for classes? Because I think Death should help or hinder your escape or break in attempts based on your start/relationship regarding Death. Or just ignore me and my ramblings.

4. With the new classes does that mean combat's getting overhauled? Because the Archer's quickstep makes it seem like there is now distance in battle.

5. Wouldn't the Bard class make more sense if it had an ability called Invigorate. If used in combat it gives you and allies a chance at a second strick maybe a 25-50% (won't work on dogs because they're already broken not sentient)? Or a maybe it heals instead. Maybe it increases max hp for the fight instead. As for out of combat uses it could be used in pubs/taverns as a job where you get paid more based on your bard score. Bard score being Bard fame + (Luck*Speed or Knowledge)/3 or something like that. Or it can be used to bypass non commited combats like bandits or guards. When they don't want you dead of course. Obviously shouldn't work on Zombie unless you have the necronomanom or wolves because well they aren't sentient. Have you tried singing to a dog to stop it attacking you?

6. Wouldn't the ability to brew potions/poisons be more of a witch thing not a healer? I don't see a honest healer using Demon cum to cure foot rot. Because demon cum is dangerous and illigal. A witch not caring about laws and safty of test subjects others and themself I can see though.

6a. I see a healer being able to apply magic well healing or at the very least first aid. So obviously they won't need to do the medical course to work as a nurse/doctor. They could still do it for fun and provide a unique dialog when asked questions during the course. As for their skills, during combat Medical Malpractice has to be the way to go (obviously not necessarily because it's you're game). The ability being throwing something from your medical bag, be it scissor for cutting gauze or flesh, Potions of healing or weakness to good old fashion "curative" poisons. As for out of combat effectivness apart from the not needing to do the medical course, you could have medical bags/first aid bag/auto-revive bags. Basically if the player was to die under not obvious "yeah you go to after life" situations like being nuked. It give the player the option of healing back to full health either during the fight or after the fight/death situation. The player obviously given a choice to use it or not. Plus it could make for some cute reactions if your party members are with you. It could also negate any cons of dying through those means. Also as for an item that gives the classes perk. If you complete the medical course you could be given a book as a weapon. using the book as your weapon give you the class perk.

7. Is the Succubus also Incubus or is it limited to females? Because Succubus and Incubus are the same just one's male and one's female. Or is the the class just Succubus and fuck it?

7a. If you're a male does that mean you can milk yourself for demon cum?

8. You could save a bunch of work by not adding certain followers into certain lines. For example I don't see Melinda Britmor talking to your 500 dogs. Or anyone in a town or city talking to your Zombie hoard because well they'd be dead before they even tried to enter. But I'm sure you knew that. I just wanted to say I'd find it funny Melinda Britmor the mayor of Britmor hand shaking/patting all 500 of my dogs for being a good boy/girl.

9. Will there be a place to store your Zombie hoard so you can enter town while not losing you large group of "friends"?
1. I figured I'd post about it so I'm not doing a bunch of stuff no-one wants in the game.

3. Death has opinions on your start, and I've changed all the starts so you each die in a specific way, or in the case of the Maid Cock and Unlucky stars, die again in a specific way. She will also be more or less helpful in allowing you to escape the underworld as she is the boss of it. Obviously in the chosen fight she has 1 hp and no attacks.

4. There is now distance in battle and moving 15 feet away allows you to retreat from non boss enemies. There's also ranged weapons.

5. I like the convincing part, it allows you to skip some combat like the Thief but not have to make a luck check to not get arrested every time you enter town.

6. I may swap the stat boosting potions to the Witch then. The healer can make inert potions and during combat choose if they explode or heal you.

7. Incubus is a different statue but I haven't decided its stats yet.

7a. Yes.

8. 1 ally point is 1 dog, the others are stored at the farm or your wolf den. Having them immediately join you is no longer in the game but the dogs will get a little "your dogs wander about as you argue with God" message. It's just little blurbs for 90% of encounters to let you know they exist.

9. You can release them into the wild of the swamp or store them in the forest near your house. This has implications but don't worry too much about that.

Mar 23, 2022

Bandits and Goblin Wife, she scolds them for harming a goblin and their mate. Other enemies rape her as normal.
Bill doesn't allow rape, he will do a thing and the enemies will not be attacking you anymore.
Annette, Loksi, Sol and Bornhorst get raped too, with various levels of like or dislike of that.
Yvee will ask your permission to do something and if you say no, she is also raped.

1a. Boss fights only for them to die, otherwise you can toggle ally rescue in your ledger. Boss fights are clearly marked with a block of text on what you think will happen if you lose.

2. Your mount is a separate thing from your allies as it would be super unfair if the PC only had 2 slots for one of them to be taken by your horse. The squire is a NPC involved in the Castle, which is getting an overhaul since I never did the Rescue the King questline.

3. Normal. You can pick up the Monk class to get the most out of your abilities but any class can use martial arts once you learn them. Monk lets you use Ki Strike at range which combined with Archer lets you get instant hit attacks while you flee. Fun to test out.

4. I don't want to limit the extra attacks to a class. If you have 100 skill in a weapon, which is considered impressive, you should be able to do the bonus thing. Being a warrior or archer doesn't excuse you are a master of the blade. There will be more clothes later, but some already give a Hot protection bonus.

5. The Thief can skip some fights by being a thief, the Succubus can fuck their way through certain fights, the Bard is going to be able to talk their way out.

1. I figured I'd post about it so I'm not doing a bunch of stuff no-one wants in the game.

3. Death has opinions on your start, and I've changed all the starts so you each die in a specific way, or in the case of the Maid Cock and Unlucky stars, die again in a specific way. She will also be more or less helpful in allowing you to escape the underworld as she is the boss of it. Obviously in the chosen fight she has 1 hp and no attacks.

4. There is now distance in battle and moving 15 feet away allows you to retreat from non boss enemies. There's also ranged weapons.

5. I like the convincing part, it allows you to skip some combat like the Thief but not have to make a luck check to not get arrested every time you enter town.

6. I may swap the stat boosting potions to the Witch then. The healer can make inert potions and during combat choose if they explode or heal you.

7a. Yes.

8. 1 ally point is 1 dog, the others are stored at the farm or your wolf den. Having them immediately join you is no longer in the game but the dogs will get a little "your dogs wander about as you argue with God" message. It's just little blurbs for 90% of encounters to let you know they exist.

9. You can release them into the wild of the swamp or store them in the forest near your house. This has implications but don't worry too much about that.
1. So does that mean you need to fight Death during the tutorial/opening?

2. If you had different plans for the Witch class and the stat potions effect that, then you could just make an alchemist class. Basically could function the same as the original Healer class. Brewing stat potions/concoctions while keeping away from healing potions. Plus limiting stronger potions to some greater knowledge or the opposite where you know those so you don't need to get the knowledge. Unless you have a Alchemist class already in which case nevermind. Also the greater knowledge that could unlock further stronger potions could be a way to allow non-alchemist to have that. Or just leave it on the Witch class, witch's are known for their mystrious yet useful brews.

2a. Greater knowledge doesn't mean some god or anything. Even just learning potions from the Circe (againt her wishes of course) in the west woods could work. Or a college course if you feel like not giving her that power. Maybe One, Two or Three can teach you, varying on price for their splendiferous tutelage.

3. I see that we are going pratical side of healers not mystical side, fair. Because mystical side could entail things like early access to "holy magic" or early blessing things to give them added/stronger/unique effects. While pratical side of healers provide more physical remedies like "here drink this potion." or "let's sew you up, now drink this potion.". Plus the healer could assist with birthing process in the wild. So if you have some sort of monster in your womb that would cause arresting you and the goblins hate you or you just want a forest/home birth. Then anyone could assist you vaguely albeit safely deliver one of the babies. Plus it could add in unique dialog depending on who is assisting and what is born. Like Goblin Wife might be ecstatic for a goblin while Meat might try or succeed to kill any demon spawn.

4. So does that mean Incubus is going to act differently the Succubus? Because in essence they are the same well excluding the obvious. They both steal life force through sexual pleasure of their partner.

4a. I wonder how Succubus/Incubus will play out with Annette's secret. What happens when two Succubus go at I wonder.

5. (This is a joke) Aw no more god of the hounds for me. I guess it's time to put away my 500 dog leashes and stop 1 tapping everything by letting my hounds fetch their corpse for me.

5a. Good. Hounds were way too powerful after you got like 5 of them. Maybe later a WAR HOUNDER class could be added which turns dogs back into old dogs but removes the ability to have followers. Please don't do that unless you think it's a good idea. It was a joke class idea.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017

7a. Yes.

1) Well, that's just neat. Got any sweet teasing details about those special classes mentioned? And one of them sure sounds race specific (cat mage, unless this is... summoning the raw power of random cats?). Does Dragon Rider mean we get to luck a dragon?

Could be quite amusing if the player could earn titles for their deeds, including Dragon S Layer. Maybe class specific? Silver Tongued for a Bard or Succubus with a high oral stat?

1a) Is there a stat cap? You mentioned potions and such, but can a PC grow larger values from either quests or leveling up skills?

2) Centaur Waifu daughter sounds like the type to really mess up those mechanics, then. Unless she's no longer a combo combat ally and steed.

3) Will the combat allies be able to level up or maybe upgrade through a particular quest? I know it's kind of a slippery slope, because War Hounds?

5) Hm. Bard sounds... kind of lame. Literally all talk and no trousers. Which is kind of at odds with being in a fantasy pr0n game. Talk-no-jitsu sounds fine for a shonen or standard rpg affair. Could be interesting if they could dance or perform, but you already have a whoring mechanic, so that mostly seems like a downgrade.

...Although I will admit traveling as a duo of arabian nights style goblin harlots with the wife, or trio with Loksi sounds interesting as heck.

5a) The succubus sounds interesting, but I have zero interest in the black widow aspect of it (draining and killing people with the sex). Any shot at a happy medium, or a nymph/dryad version of it?

6) Are all of these glorious tweaks going on at the same time as the waifu update, or is that one a bit further off given the scope and possible ramifications of these changes?

7) I'm gonna go off on a limb and assume this will require a fresh start, especially with the stat value changes depending on how one begins.

Theon3

Sep 28, 2021
Petition for a might ability unlocked by sheer willpower and curious spirit: the Secret Hand of God, headpat.

This ability may be unlocked by petting a hundred entities, such as your dogs, werewolfs, orfans from the orphanage, or a few lovers, some of them such as yvee, avee, marico, gobwife, death, foxcalipseDaughter, annete and bess, may have their interactions only after acquiring the ability.

Once you have blessed a hundred entities you will feel the aproach of an outer unknown god, the mighty (redacted), it will grace you and your mighty hand the possibility of conquering hearts with the palm of your hand, the ability may recharge as you bless entities on the overworld outside of battle, with it several specials interactions may be unlocked, for example against some enemies given your ability is charged you can end enconters using it against wolfs or werewolfs this may also initiate a sex encounter, who knows.

Some of them such as you are on the chosen one start, with it you can defeat death with a headpat instead of an attack, this may only be possible if the ability is completely charged and it will provide a special interaction, or for example if you try to pet gobwife you will end up being petted instead, with her praising you (why not).

The ability may provide you with boons for exp, more vigor for that day, maybe more attack depending on which person you petted, death may give you more magick power, dogs or gobwife more vigor, annete and avee more magic absorved per sex encounter, percy a bonus to potions effects, and so on, only one bonus may be active per day (or 24 hours if possible) you may change between them by petting said character again, the boons may only be available after the ability is charged.

a unique dream may be unlocked by petting a 1000 entities, chaos will come in a dream asking for a pet, what comes after overloads your mind as you wake up suddenly, you feel more attuned to everything that day a gain a 50% exp boost, it may happen once in a while.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. So does that mean you need to fight Death during the tutorial/opening?

2. If you had different plans for the Witch class and the stat potions effect that, then you could just make an alchemist class. Basically could function the same as the original Healer class. Brewing stat potions/concoctions while keeping away from healing potions. Plus limiting stronger potions to some greater knowledge or the opposite where you know those so you don't need to get the knowledge. Unless you have a Alchemist class already in which case nevermind. Also the greater knowledge that could unlock further stronger potions could be a way to allow non-alchemist to have that. Or just leave it on the Witch class, witch's are known for their mystrious yet useful brews.

2a. Greater knowledge doesn't mean some god or anything. Even just learning potions from the Circe (againt her wishes of course) in the west woods could work. Or a college course if you feel like not giving her that power. Maybe One, Two or Three can teach you, varying on price for their splendiferous tutelage.

3. I see that we are going pratical side of healers not mystical side, fair. Because mystical side could entail things like early access to "holy magic" or early blessing things to give them added/stronger/unique effects. While pratical side of healers provide more physical remedies like "here drink this potion." or "let's sew you up, now drink this potion.". Plus the healer could assist with birthing process in the wild. So if you have some sort of monster in your womb that would cause arresting you and the goblins hate you or you just want a forest/home birth. Then anyone could assist you vaguely albeit safely deliver one of the babies. Plus it could add in unique dialog depending on who is assisting and what is born. Like Goblin Wife might be ecstatic for a goblin while Meat might try or succeed to kill any demon spawn.

4. So does that mean Incubus is going to act differently the Succubus? Because in essence they are the same well excluding the obvious. They both steal life force through sexual pleasure of their partner.

4a. I wonder how Succubus/Incubus will play out with Annette's secret. What happens when two Succubus go at I wonder.

5. (This is a joke) Aw no more god of the hounds for me. I guess it's time to put away my 500 dog leashes and stop 1 tapping everything by letting my hounds fetch their corpse for me.

5a. Good. Hounds were way too powerful after you got like 5 of them. Maybe later a WAR HOUNDER class could be added which turns dogs back into old dogs but removes the ability to have followers. Please don't do that unless you think it's a good idea. It was a joke class idea.
1. Yes.

2. You get most of your potions from the witch Circe, so brewing them yourself saves you the trip and cost. which is going to increase by a lot.

3. Still working on it, but that's why I posted about it.

4. Yes, for the fact that you'll attract male and females differently. There is a different Onmibus statue so you can attract both.

4a. She overpowers you. She's been doing it her whole life. There are more mentions of people having some sort of demonic taint in them. One of Elle's maids, by the way Elle now has other maids, explicitly has horns.

5. Becoming a wolf using potions increases their power so you can be OP with wolves.

1) Well, that's just neat. Got any sweet teasing details about those special classes mentioned? And one of them sure sounds race specific (cat mage, unless this is... summoning the raw power of random cats?). Does Dragon Rider mean we get to luck a dragon?

Could be quite amusing if the player could earn titles for their deeds, including Dragon S Layer. Maybe class specific? Silver Tongued for a Bard or Succubus with a high oral stat?

1a) Is there a stat cap? You mentioned potions and such, but can a PC grow larger values from either quests or leveling up skills?

2) Centaur Waifu daughter sounds like the type to really mess up those mechanics, then. Unless she's no longer a combo combat ally and steed.

3) Will the combat allies be able to level up or maybe upgrade through a particular quest? I know it's kind of a slippery slope, because War Hounds?

5) Hm. Bard sounds... kind of lame. Literally all talk and no trousers. Which is kind of at odds with being in a fantasy pr0n game. Talk-no-jitsu sounds fine for a shonen or standard rpg affair. Could be interesting if they could dance or perform, but you already have a whoring mechanic, so that mostly seems like a downgrade.

...Although I will admit traveling as a duo of arabian nights style goblin harlots with the wife, or trio with Loksi sounds interesting as heck.

5a) The succubus sounds interesting, but I have zero interest in the black widow aspect of it (draining and killing people with the sex). Any shot at a happy medium, or a nymph/dryad version of it?

6) Are all of these glorious tweaks going on at the same time as the waifu update, or is that one a bit further off given the scope and possible ramifications of these changes?

7) I'm gonna go off on a limb and assume this will require a fresh start, especially with the stat value changes depending on how one begins.
1. Cat Mage is an Amazonian class that the Cat Witch in Amazonia can give. I'm gonna rework the cat fruit to be just cat themed and give the cat power to the statue.

2. Centaur ally is a free combat ally if you have her as your horse. Also, there doesn't have to be a limit on allies I just put that there for balance. You can have every ally.

Warhounds are more powerful if you have more of them, or are a wolf.
Bill and Meat get more powerful if you give them a minotaur axe.
Your goblin wife does not get more powerful since she has a silvered dagger and is an early game ally, but you can add on her goblin army at no cost for more goblins for free.
You can give Pvt Sol and Squire Bornhorst weapons.

5. Yeah, I'm unsure about them. They may get cut unless I think of something neat for them.

5a. Like all skills you need to train them. Don't try to lewd things too early until you learn to use your powers.

6. Everything is getting touched up, but the total fix of everything may be some time. I might do releases on subscribestar(for free) that don't follow the numbered theme so people can test it out, but I want 2.0 to only need me to finish the Avalon fight.

7. Yes.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
5. Yeah, I'm unsure about them. They may get cut unless I think of something neat for them.

6. Everything is getting touched up, but the total fix of everything may be some time. I might do releases on subscribestar(for free) that don't follow the numbered theme so people can test it out, but I want 2.0 to only need me to finish the Avalon fight.

7. Yes.
If you are looking for suggestions for the Bard ability:

I remember you mentioning that you didn't like the Warrior skill you had, how about:

I am full of ideas, it's just that most of them suck. :)

Mar 23, 2022
If you are looking for suggestions for the Bard ability:

I remember you mentioning that you didn't like the Warrior skill you had, how about:

I am full of ideas, it's just that most of them suck. :)
I think a major issue with bard is we don't quite know where Solid Snekk want's to go with Bard apart from charming. In saying that with the limited information we have charm could work. But it shouldn't cross into the lines of sexual. Because what's the point of being a Succubus/Incubus with the risk of killing a partner. When you can just charm them as a Bard? But maybe Charm would need to be a bit more useful then just guards mistaking you. Maybe it could be more of a general avoiding fights mechanic. Charming anything (within reason) to avoid fights. As for in actual fight I feel like Harmony would be a better choice. I don't think a bard should be Solo, not saying they can't just doesn't seem right. Besides I had a D&D Bard buddy that was out damaging me a warlock and my paladin friend, it was weird.

As for Warrior skills. Charge should be called Bull Rush basically closing ALL distance and given a free hit seems useful but not stunning. However after the first use it's probably useless. So maybe cleave/flurry basically hitting all enemies for a reduced amount. Because AOE attacks are always more powerful then single target (even if AOE's are heavily nerfed). Oh maybe Taunt, causes all enemies to rush you closing all distance and gives you a free hit. Outside of combat uses are the ability to start a fight anywhere, well nearly anywhere (I don't think mariko would take to kindly to you fighting in her pub). Other uses could include taunting guard to void fines even if you lose. It's guards jobs to protect the rich errr I mean people. Not kick the shit out of a slum dweller. So if you win you'd get compensated because of the guards lack of duty (gotta keep up the facade some how). If you lose the prison guards will see that the guards started it and you're crimes that are outstanding would be voided due to you already being "punished" assuming you bounty isn't too high.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I do not believe I will have the game ready by next week.

See the picture for the reason why. Apparently I just like adding work for myself.
You poor magnificent Snekk, you.

1) ...I won't lie, I wonder if you may be inviting disaster with too much options crippling your way forward in the future, but hell, it's your game. If you can pull it off, that's a massive amount of ground work out of the way for customisation, potions, or whatever in the future.

2) You may want to look into a way of converting images into a smaller format, if possible, if any of these races have new art to accompany them. That game size is gonna explode.

2a) Heh. I was struggling to make human (Steelwind origins) and gob versions (Unlucky/Team Boys) of some of my stuff, with the occasional elf, and that level of variety along with some genders would result in entirely too many variations, and that's without any particular clothing. Pretty sure what remains of my sanity ran away gibbering when I saw the list of options, haha.

3) How is Farie going to work, unless this is tall and leggy Fey? (Regarding pregnancy, large weapons, etc.)

Goblins are tricky enough with their proportions, and are pretty much cock sleeves to the more endowed.

Apr 29, 2022
Where do I begin, I'm just shocked at the astounding surge in scale of customization; like any RPG enthusiast, I love more ways to customize my experience! If you can to it, I wish you the best of luck!
I do not believe I will have the game ready by next week.

See the picture for the reason why. Apparently I just like adding work for myself.
1. And that's just the races mentioned, because last time I checked, you were dependent on per-existing image references
to make the lewd content. How do you plan to make the image adjustments for each race, like sure, it's easier with the elf and human ones due to their similar appearance and I haven't played the goblin starts yet to comment on how the images and sexual encounters happen with them; but I fear that whatever workload that you need to do with those existent races, is going to get exponentially larger with each inclusion, especially the more exotic ones like the winged and very differently sized fairy.

2. With this screen showcasing all these races, can you pick any race for any background? Like can you have an elven Steelwind, or a goblin Futa Maid?

Stuff I've completed:

Things I am working on:
3. That is an interesting death mechanic, can't help but wonder how hard it would be to leave the underworld, if it scales the further in the story you are or something like that, or perhaps more accurately what choices in your build and actions you take will affect the difficulty of your trip out of the underworld.

4. With those stats, do the steroids still exist as an easy, if expensive way to boost those?

4a. How do these increase when you level up, is it like the old stats that automatically upgraded on their own or do you pick and choose, at least to some extent, which ones are scaled up?

5. If you are already a wizard but the you get the Necromancer's hat, with that redundancy, do you get anything out of it like an additional buff or is the hat supposed to be a replacement for the wizard's skill if you don't or can't spec into a wizard?

6. How does movement and distance work? Does the battle take place on a 2 dimensional grid, a line or something else?
6a. As a sucker for artificers/crafting classes I can't help but suggest such class with battle abilities that work as a form of battlefield control that maybe creates an impromptu cover for the friendly archer or caltrops to throw near you so that enemies in melee range get hurt from being near you; but for the pitch to be more worthwhile I may need a better understanding of how this new form of combat works.

7. Regarding the nuclear reactor situation in Monduval; did I miss some current content or is this also for the next updates? Because I didn't know or at least forgot about that development.

Apr 29, 2022
Also, with the succubus and incubus classes attracting the genders differently, at least with the incubus class, will you be able to whore yourself out to women, be they regular women or futa?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I think a major issue with bard is we don't quite know where Solid Snekk want's to go with Bard apart from charming. In saying that with the limited information we have charm could work. But it shouldn't cross into the lines of sexual. Because what's the point of being a Succubus/Incubus with the risk of killing a partner. When you can just charm them as a Bard? But maybe Charm would need to be a bit more useful then just guards mistaking you. Maybe it could be more of a general avoiding fights mechanic. Charming anything (within reason) to avoid fights. As for in actual fight I feel like Harmony would be a better choice. I don't think a bard should be Solo, not saying they can't just doesn't seem right. Besides I had a D&D Bard buddy that was out damaging me a warlock and my paladin friend, it was weird.

As for Warrior skills. Charge should be called Bull Rush basically closing ALL distance and given a free hit seems useful but not stunning. However after the first use it's probably useless. So maybe cleave/flurry basically hitting all enemies for a reduced amount. Because AOE attacks are always more powerful then single target (even if AOE's are heavily nerfed). Oh maybe Taunt, causes all enemies to rush you closing all distance and gives you a free hit. Outside of combat uses are the ability to start a fight anywhere, well nearly anywhere (I don't think mariko would take to kindly to you fighting in her pub). Other uses could include taunting guard to void fines even if you lose. It's guards jobs to protect the rich errr I mean people. Not kick the shit out of a slum dweller. So if you win you'd get compensated because of the guards lack of duty (gotta keep up the facade some how). If you lose the prison guards will see that the guards started it and you're crimes that are outstanding would be voided due to you already being "punished" assuming you bounty isn't too high.
You do realize that your 'taunt' skill works the exact same way my 'charge' skill works, right? The enemies get no action and you get a free hit on the enemies. Also, unless your 'taunt' skill is going to magically stun all enemies into inaction, your 'taunt' is basically useless after the first use, the enemies are right there on top of you after they charge in.

Your 'taunt' skill against guards, works the exact same way my 'charm' skill does for a bard. The end result of both of them is the same, the character gets out of being accused of something by the guards. Yet, somehow, you felt that giving a bard that ability rendered the Succubus/Incubus class obsolete, but, for some reason, your warrior 'taunt' doesn't invalidate the Succubus/Incubus.

To use your argument: What's the point of being a Succubus/Incubus, if you can just 'taunt' the guards into attacking and your character getting away with no penalties?

I am starting to think that Street Show might be a better skill for the Bard and that Second Wind (refilling health, mana, endurance) would be a good skill for the warrior.
It's not like all of the other classes have godly combat skills. The thief gets Pickpocket, which doesn't help in combat unless you can send enemies to the poor house, instead of a grave. The Healer gets ... Forage. Definitely not high up on the list of combat abilities people will be whipping out in the middle of a battle.
The Archer skill sounds pretty useful, being able to keep enemies at range now and then and the Wizard gets uncapped mana from the start, instead of waiting until they get the Necro hat.

Whatever way the classes and skills go, it will be interesting to see how they play once we can get our hands on them.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes