CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Here are a few errors that I have encountered while going through the latest update (1.97). Some of these may have been reported, but just dropping my list of what I have found.
The errors I have listed are on a brand new save, playing the shipwreck start and starting as an elf female.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just a QoL suggestion: It would be nice if there was a line on the player description that says if the player is pregnant.
It's no big deal, but the game doesn't really tell you if your character got knocked up or not and the only way to find out is to go to a room and access your ledger.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Here are a few errors that I have encountered while going through the latest update (1.97). Some of these may have been reported, but just dropping my list of what I have found.
The errors I have listed are on a brand new save, playing the shipwreck start and starting as an elf female.

Just a QoL suggestion: It would be nice if there was a line on the player description that says if the player is pregnant.
It's no big deal, but the game doesn't really tell you if your character got knocked up or not and the only way to find out is to go to a room and access your ledger.
I've fixed those errors.

As for the QoL suggestion, I'm working on it. The Player tab will soon display your race as I intend to add the ability to actually change it.

Reactions: CaptainBipto

Kitsoka

Sep 17, 2018
Can you mix masculine and feminine potions a second time? Nuns cured me. Can't seem to get a prompt to mix them again including in my inventory with both potions in it.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Can you mix masculine and feminine potions a second time? Nuns cured me. Can't seem to get a prompt to mix them again including in my inventory with both potions in it.
If you go into the forest, it SHOULD have the option to mix them. If you don't have that option, there is an Alarune on Tentacle Isle that you can encounter and after her encounter there should be an Orchard that you can find/enter that should give you the option. You may need to encounter her two or 3 times, but the option should eventually appear.

Mar 23, 2022
1. I find it funny how in Mont Creek if you rob you still get the chance of the guard rape trap. And yes I know they are guards because they take you to prison in Avedon.

2. Getting arrested for trying to enter Amazons as a male causes an error. Also if you head back (after forced emergency exit) they don't try arresting you again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 23, 2022
If you go into the forest, it SHOULD have the option to mix them. If you don't have that option, there is an Alarune on Tentacle Isle that you can encounter and after her encounter there should be an Orchard that you can find/enter that should give you the option. You may need to encounter her two or 3 times, but the option should eventually appear.
Yeah but doesn't that option give you a vine dick not a normal dick?

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
A question: Did I lose the chance to kidnap/enslave people, because I chose to become a paladin? I can't find anything in the Free City or the bandit den that would allow it. Since Aspen wants me to enslave a nun, I find myself unable to complete that quest.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
A question: Did I lose the chance to kidnap/enslave people, because I chose to become a paladin? I can't find anything in the Free City or the bandit den that would allow it. Since Aspen wants me to enslave a nun, I find myself unable to complete that quest.
you join bandits on their hunts form the bandit den, eventually coming across a nun and her paladin. defeat the paladin in the fight and you get the chance to enslave the nun. i dont think you can actually do anything to the people you enslave so it's mostly just a way to make money. enslaved nuns sell for about 50000 money, sometimes 100000 if rngesus smiles upon you

Mar 23, 2022
you join bandits on their hunts form the bandit den, eventually coming across a nun and her paladin. defeat the paladin in the fight and you get the chance to enslave the nun. i dont think you can actually do anything to the people you enslave so it's mostly just a way to make money. enslaved nuns sell for about 50000 money, sometimes 100000 if rngesus smiles upon you
Don't you first need to kidnap with the goblins first before they introduce you to the bandits?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Yeah but doesn't that option give you a vine dick not a normal dick?
Yes, it does give you a vine dick.
It looks like it is a pretty permanent thing too. I reset my character, took Percy into the forest and had them mix the 2 potions together and after the event I had gained a vine dick again.

I have no idea if that was intended or just a bug in the system. That would be something that Snekk would need to answer.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
Don't you first need to kidnap with the goblins first before they introduce you to the bandits?
i did that, yeah, but i dont think it's necessary. then again, just go hunting with the goblins until they capture someone, follow them to the bandits, and then stay with the bandits for a bit and hunt with them.

EDIT: you can always just find the bandits on your own, either by getting kidnapped by them, or by heading towards mont creak

jermafan9984

Jun 1, 2023
Sorry to ask this, but are the images supposed to be appearing on every screen. I've been playing for awhile and haven't seen any images, so I was wondering if there was something wrong on my end?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Sorry to ask this, but are the images supposed to be appearing on every screen. I've been playing for awhile and haven't seen any images, so I was wondering if there was something wrong on my end?
There are images in the game. There might be a few images that are broken, but, for the most part, most scenes should have an associated image.

How are you playing the game? Did you download just the latest bugfix file and nothing else or do you have an older version and have just been updating the QSP file?

If you have been doing either of those, the easiest thing will be to download v1.96 from the front page and extract it into the folder where your current QSP file is. It is a pretty big file (1.3GB), though.

If you already have V1.92, you can just download the image updates for 1.94, 1.95, and 1.96 and be good to go.
If you have been using a version older than 1.92, you need to download the full v1.96 from the front page to get all of the latest images.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Small, or major depending on how you think about it, update.

I've gotten considerably better at code since I started this project around April-ish. A lot of the earliest content is...pretty shit in regards to both content and coding, as the robot girl has been broken since 1.0.

There's also events that didn't pan out and I scrapped, like the Elven ghost and purgatory, that go nowhere. I'm going to go through and do a deep clean of events that didn't work out and add in events I wanted to but didn't.

I may do all of this within the next two weeks and the update schedule will be wholly unbothered by it, but it also might take me far longer than that. It shouldn't take too long since I'm just fixing old code and events and not having to write too much new code.

I do also want to play Starfield so that may also slow down the updating of the game.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes