Mar 23, 2022
You do realize that your 'taunt' skill works the exact same way my 'charge' skill works, right? The enemies get no action and you get a free hit on the enemies. Also, unless your 'taunt' skill is going to magically stun all enemies into inaction, your 'taunt' is basically useless after the first use, the enemies are right there on top of you after they charge in.

Your 'taunt' skill against guards, works the exact same way my 'charm' skill does for a bard. The end result of both of them is the same, the character gets out of being accused of something by the guards. Yet, somehow, you felt that giving a bard that ability rendered the Succubus/Incubus class obsolete, but, for some reason, your warrior 'taunt' doesn't invalidate the Succubus/Incubus.

To use your argument: What's the point of being a Succubus/Incubus, if you can just 'taunt' the guards into attacking and your character getting away with no penalties?

I am starting to think that Street Show might be a better skill for the Bard and that Second Wind (refilling health, mana, endurance) would be a good skill for the warrior.
It's not like all of the other classes have godly combat skills. The thief gets Pickpocket, which doesn't help in combat unless you can send enemies to the poor house, instead of a grave. The Healer gets ... Forage. Definitely not high up on the list of combat abilities people will be whipping out in the middle of a battle.
The Archer skill sounds pretty useful, being able to keep enemies at range now and then and the Wizard gets uncapped mana from the start, instead of waiting until they get the Necro hat.

Whatever way the classes and skills go, it will be interesting to see how they play once we can get our hands on them.
I think you're confused. I never said charm was obsolete on Bard, making it sexual would. Meaning if charming guards/whatever end up in you banging them that would do it. Not charming them to avoid fights in a non-sexual way. Secondly Taunting someone is a lot different then rushing into someone. Main differnce being who's going to who. If there is a bomb between both of us and it's touch sensitive I'm not going to charge into you. I'd much rather taunt you into walking into it.

As for the useless after first use in a fight that was the whole point of being able to use it out of combat AND conversations. Meaning if the guards caught you stealing well taunting them is impossible because it's a conversation. But if you had a bounty on your head then you could taunt random guards in the street to fight you works. Meaning you CAN'T taunt your way out of situations. Also you'd need to lose in order for the guards to remove you bounty. Otherwise you'd keep your bounty and get a set amount of gems, like maybe 100. Besides a stun lock is never fun for either side. What's that, you have a million health and I have one. You also do one hundred thousand damage and I do one damage. I win!

Reactions: HotSausageGrrl

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Where do I begin, I'm just shocked at the astounding surge in scale of customization; like any RPG enthusiast, I love more ways to customize my experience! If you can to it, I wish you the best of luck!

1. And that's just the races mentioned, because last time I checked, you were dependent on per-existing image references
to make the lewd content. How do you plan to make the image adjustments for each race, like sure, it's easier with the elf and human ones due to their similar appearance and I haven't played the goblin starts yet to comment on how the images and sexual encounters happen with them; but I fear that whatever workload that you need to do with those existent races, is going to get exponentially larger with each inclusion, especially the more exotic ones like the winged and very differently sized fairy.

2. With this screen showcasing all these races, can you pick any race for any background? Like can you have an elven Steelwind, or a goblin Futa Maid?

3. That is an interesting death mechanic, can't help but wonder how hard it would be to leave the underworld, if it scales the further in the story you are or something like that, or perhaps more accurately what choices in your build and actions you take will affect the difficulty of your trip out of the underworld.

4. With those stats, do the steroids still exist as an easy, if expensive way to boost those?

4a. How do these increase when you level up, is it like the old stats that automatically upgraded on their own or do you pick and choose, at least to some extent, which ones are scaled up?

5. If you are already a wizard but the you get the Necromancer's hat, with that redundancy, do you get anything out of it like an additional buff or is the hat supposed to be a replacement for the wizard's skill if you don't or can't spec into a wizard?

6. How does movement and distance work? Does the battle take place on a 2 dimensional grid, a line or something else?

6a. As a sucker for artificers/crafting classes I can't help but suggest such class with battle abilities that work as a form of battlefield control that maybe creates an impromptu cover for the friendly archer or caltrops to throw near you so that enemies in melee range get hurt from being near you; but for the pitch to be more worthwhile I may need a better understanding of how this new form of combat works.

7. Regarding the nuclear reactor situation in Monduval; did I miss some current content or is this also for the next updates? Because I didn't know or at least forgot about that development.
1. Each race will have their images and if I cannot find appropriate art for that race for that situation, or you are banging a named NPC like Annette or Melinda Britmor, it will default to human images.

2. Goblin futa maid was an oversight and should have been allowed, but some backgrounds only allow certain genders. You choose your class, your race gives a bonus to stats and then choose your start from the ones allowed to your race. For example, if you chose Goblin you would have the option of Maid Cock, Unlucky Goblin and Shipwreck.

3. I am torn between killing the PC in an opening cutscene or allowing you to die naturally. The naturally part would be hilarious for a Shipwreck start as that means you survived the sinking of the Dusk Ox only to get eaten by zombies or stabbed to death by a drunk in an alley. It would also let people who just want the sex get that.

4. Yes. Steroids boost a level, giving you a skillpoint. Doing things like fucking X times, impregnating/getting pregnant, and a few quests are going to give skillpoints too.

5. The hat or the wizard alone get the cantrip Firebolt. Together you get Fireball, an AOE attack.

6. I messed around with a grid in an attempt to make a grid based fighting style but the enemy kept breaking and not working properly. I am better than I was when I started, but I can't figure out how to make it work. The current distance system is just a line. If you get 15 away, you can flee from non boss enemies. Some enemies can attack at range and enemies like demons have an aura of about five or so squares that just melt your health.

6a. I have to redo clothing for the new races so I'll add the bonuses given by the armor&weapon sets that you can craft. The Healer will be able to make sticky potions, and Dana can give you sticky grenades if you augment her lab enough. That's going to be pretty far down the line though, next update may just be Avedon.

7. There's a nuclear power plant that a NPC attacks as part of the fight against Avalon, on Avalon's side. If you didn't handle that then the city goes away. Same with not saving Britmor from bugs, wasps fly out of the mine and sting everyone to death.

Also, with the succubus and incubus classes attracting the genders differently, at least with the incubus class, will you be able to whore yourself out to women, be they regular women or futa?
I don't know yet, I've only been testing the Healer, Archer and Wizard.

I am going to put more static encounters, like the guards at the entrance to Mont Creek or the Avedon checkpoints.

With the succubus skill you could possibly carry contraband through an Avedon checkpoint without being searched.

I brought it up to see if anyone had any ideas. A few people are talking about the Bard and Warrior skills and some of those ideas look good.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
You poor magnificent Snekk, you.

1) ...I won't lie, I wonder if you may be inviting disaster with too much options crippling your way forward in the future, but hell, it's your game. If you can pull it off, that's a massive amount of ground work out of the way for customisation, potions, or whatever in the future.

2) You may want to look into a way of converting images into a smaller format, if possible, if any of these races have new art to accompany them. That game size is gonna explode.

2a) Heh. I was struggling to make human (Steelwind origins) and gob versions (Unlucky/Team Boys) of some of my stuff, with the occasional elf, and that level of variety along with some genders would result in entirely too many variations, and that's without any particular clothing. Pretty sure what remains of my sanity ran away gibbering when I saw the list of options, haha.

3) How is Farie going to work, unless this is tall and leggy Fey? (Regarding pregnancy, large weapons, etc.)

Goblins are tricky enough with their proportions, and are pretty much cock sleeves to the more endowed.
1. Each race has unique art unless it doesn't exist and then it defaults to human art.

2. I'm going to consolidate most art into the race specific sex vs enemy rape and that should cut down on the bloat. Goblin art is so scattered that it is nigh impossible to find certain pieces.

3. Tinkerbell logic where you can change your size. It'll be a toggle in the ledger to allow the smaller sizes referenced in sex, otherwise it defaults to human art.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. Each race has unique art unless it doesn't exist and then it defaults to human art.

2. I'm going to consolidate most art into the race specific sex vs enemy rape and that should cut down on the bloat. Goblin art is so scattered that it is nigh impossible to find certain pieces.

3. Tinkerbell logic where you can change your size. It'll be a toggle in the ledger to allow the smaller sizes referenced in sex, otherwise it defaults to human art.
Still working on the clothing mockup for the gobs, but once some of that mess is sorted maybe I can look into making Gob versions of some of the scenes or art you have ingame, perhaps. In a gradual pace because, like, work and living and other nonsense, haha. Assuming you want it. It may not be perfect, but it could always get replaced by something better further down the line.

3) Ah, Legend. What a fun movie that was.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I think you're confused. I never said charm was obsolete on Bard, making it sexual would. Meaning if charming guards/whatever end up in you banging them that would do it. Not charming them to avoid fights in a non-sexual way. Secondly Taunting someone is a lot different then rushing into someone. Main differnce being who's going to who. If there is a bomb between both of us and it's touch sensitive I'm not going to charge into you. I'd much rather taunt you into walking into it.

As for the useless after first use in a fight that was the whole point of being able to use it out of combat AND conversations. Meaning if the guards caught you stealing well taunting them is impossible because it's a conversation. But if you had a bounty on your head then you could taunt random guards in the street to fight you works. Meaning you CAN'T taunt your way out of situations. Also you'd need to lose in order for the guards to remove you bounty. Otherwise you'd keep your bounty and get a set amount of gems, like maybe 100. Besides a stun lock is never fun for either side. What's that, you have a million health and I have one. You also do one hundred thousand damage and I do one damage. I win!
First thing, I NEVER made any statement whatsoever about sex. Not once. The only person that is trying to insert sex into this conversation is you.

We are talking about 2 completely separate definitions of Charm here.

When I talk about a Charm (in the context of this game), this is what I am referring to:

I am talking about manipulating someone to believe that you are not an enemy and that you are not the focus of their action/aggression. In short, it is 'the Jedi mind trick' being used on weak minded guards, to make them believe that the MC is not the lawbreaker that they are looking for.
Knocking boots is not a part of that in any way.

I cannot be positive, but I believe that you are trying to use this:

noun
a power of pleasing or attracting, as through personality or beauty: charm of manner; the charm of a mountain lake.
Wooing and bedazzling someone, as in 'charm the panties off of them', you know, so you can bump uglies with someone. Which is NOT what I am talking about.

Also, why couldn't enemies just walk around 'the bomb' and be right in front of the MC? Plus, I don't understand what a bomb has to do with anything in reference to this game. I don't think I have ever had any fight, in this game, where I had to dodge around a bomb to get to an enemy in this game.

As to the stun lock, I NEVER said it was perma stun, the only person attempting to make that claim is you. Read my description again, I said 1 ROUND OF COMBAT. PLUS there was a 1 to 2 round COOL DOWN on the skill.
I do know about stun lock and you are right it is no fun, which is why I NEVER made any such suggestion.

Mar 23, 2022
First thing, I NEVER made any statement whatsoever about sex. Not once. The only person that is trying to insert sex into this conversation is you.

We are talking about 2 completely separate definitions of Charm here.

When I talk about a Charm (in the context of this game), this is what I am referring to:

I am talking about manipulating someone to believe that you are not an enemy and that you are not the focus of their action/aggression. In short, it is 'the Jedi mind trick' being used on weak minded guards, to make them believe that the MC is not the lawbreaker that they are looking for.
Knocking boots is not a part of that in any way.

I cannot be positive, but I believe that you are trying to use this:

noun
a power of pleasing or attracting, as through personality or beauty: charm of manner; the charm of a mountain lake.
Wooing and bedazzling someone, as in 'charm the panties off of them', you know, so you can bump uglies with someone. Which is NOT what I am talking about.

Also, why couldn't enemies just walk around 'the bomb' and be right in front of the MC? Plus, I don't understand what a bomb has to do with anything in reference to this game. I don't think I have ever had any fight, in this game, where I had to dodge around a bomb to get to an enemy in this game.

As to the stun lock, I NEVER said it was perma stun, the only person attempting to make that claim is you. Read my description again, I said 1 ROUND OF COMBAT. PLUS there was a 1 to 2 round COOL DOWN on the skill.
I do know about stun lock and you are right it is no fun, which is why I NEVER made any such suggestion.
Regarding the Charm. The confusion might be on me. I might have been mixing someone else's comment up who mentioned making charm let a person have sex instead of fighting. Your charm was the charm I was referring too and a much better charm if it was to be used.

As for the taunt, I was under the assumption that it tunnel visioned them. Making their only goal be to kill you. Disregarding any and all dangers that might ensue due to their neglect at rushing at you. Plus there is now a distance mechanic added to fights. So potentionally traps could be a thing. I have no idea if they will or won't but it's a thought when compairing having you rush to enemies and enemies rush to you. If their is no traps then yes, rushing to enemies and having them rush you is basically the same.

Technically you never stated a round limit. My brain just assumed 1 turn stun plus 1 turn cooldown equals forever stun while you team mates wailed on them. I also might have been misreading at the time. Because I recall 1-2 rounds stun and a 1-2 round cool down. That was not the case, again that was on me. A charge with a 1 turn stun on a 2 turn cool down could be very powerful. Just maybe not stun every enemy.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
so the main page says this is version 1.97, but the only version available on the main page is 1.96 and the various image updates. is this is a mistake, or is the game awaiting the 1.97 update?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Regarding the Charm. The confusion might be on me. I might have been mixing someone else's comment up who mentioned making charm let a person have sex instead of fighting. Your charm was the charm I was referring too and a much better charm if it was to be used.

As for the taunt, I was under the assumption that it tunnel visioned them. Making their only goal be to kill you. Disregarding any and all dangers that might ensue due to their neglect at rushing at you. Plus there is now a distance mechanic added to fights. So potentionally traps could be a thing. I have no idea if they will or won't but it's a thought when compairing having you rush to enemies and enemies rush to you. If their is no traps then yes, rushing to enemies and having them rush you is basically the same.

Technically you never stated a round limit. My brain just assumed 1 turn stun plus 1 turn cooldown equals forever stun while you team mates wailed on them. I also might have been misreading at the time. Because I recall 1-2 rounds stun and a 1-2 round cool down. That was not the case, again that was on me. A charge with a 1 turn stun on a 2 turn cool down could be very powerful. Just maybe not stun every enemy.
The stun thing you were thinking of was this:
Cacophony: Discordant notes that stuns all enemies for 1-2 rounds of combat, 1-2 round cool down. It was an idea that I threw out as a Bard skill.
It probably would have been better to have written it 1 or 2, instead of 1-2 or even better write it as 'Discordant notes that stuns all enemies for 1 or 2 rounds of combat and then has a 1 or 2 round cool down after stun wears off'. I have a bad habit of short cutting things when I write, because I can get rather wordy if I don't. I had 1 OR 2 in my head, but when I typed it out it became 1-2.

The difference with the (Warrior) Charge skill I suggested is that Cacophony would do Zero damage, which was why I suggested the range for the duration and cool downs. When you add allies, Cacophony, would still be pretty potent, but the Bard would only gain damage from allies (if you had any) for the first round of combat, then have a 1 OR 2 round cool down after the stun wears off. Not quite as strong as the Charge/Bullrush suggestion, but still pretty strong.

It's all good, they are all just suggestions and I don't really expect Snekk to like, want, or use any of them, but as I said in my original suggestion, I am full of ideas, just most of them suck.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
so the main page says this is version 1.97, but the only version available on the main page is 1.96 and the various image updates. is this is a mistake, or is the game awaiting the 1.97 update?
Version 1.97
Here is the link to the post with V1.97 update.

It was mainly a bug fix and Snekk was pumping out fixes regularly, so he just attached it to his post there, instead of uploading it somewhere and adding the link to the main page.

Mar 23, 2022
The stun thing you were thinking of was this:
Cacophony: Discordant notes that stuns all enemies for 1-2 rounds of combat, 1-2 round cool down. It was an idea that I threw out as a Bard skill.
It probably would have been better to have written it 1 or 2, instead of 1-2 or even better write it as 'Discordant notes that stuns all enemies for 1 or 2 rounds of combat and then has a 1 or 2 round cool down after stun wears off'. I have a bad habit of short cutting things when I write, because I can get rather wordy if I don't. I had 1 OR 2 in my head, but when I typed it out it became 1-2.

The difference with the (Warrior) Charge skill I suggested is that Cacophony would do Zero damage, which was why I suggested the range for the duration and cool downs. When you add allies, Cacophony, would still be pretty potent, but the Bard would only gain damage from allies (if you had any) for the first round of combat, then have a 1 OR 2 round cool down after the stun wears off. Not quite as strong as the Charge/Bullrush suggestion, but still pretty strong.

It's all good, they are all just suggestions and I don't really expect Snekk to like, want, or use any of them, but as I said in my original suggestion, I am full of ideas, just most of them suck.
Actually rereading your first message with the knowledge I have now it make a lot more sense, also a lot more balanced. Though maybe instead of Charm charming 1 enemy to fight for you it was to do the Cacophony effect instead. Playing off the silver tongue nature of bards it could Daze (stun) them during fights. Leaving it open for useful effects during non-combat related things. Like charming guards to overlook your crimes, avoiding unnecessary fights, etc. While also leaning into bards needing large group of minions to control allies to support them.

The way you write is fine. I found that most won't usually read in depth anthing that looks "too long". So a shorter message is better while getting most of the intention across. Yes you might need to clarify or correct some people (like me) but for the most part people will read most of it.

Reactions: CaptainBipto

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
found a bug. if i talk to the sawmill foreman to build a forge and i click the follow up option to have it installed the screen goes white and nothing can be done. i had to emergency exit from it.

Jul 28, 2019
LIke wow, it will be almost a different game. Impressed.

My [first] thought for the Bard is a party buffer. Minor +to hit, +damage, +speed, +armour, +crit to all in the party. Would make the Bard weaksauce solo but quite powerful with a big party. Could perhaps additionally tie use of bardic ability to some sort of sexual energy pre-, or post-, battle for lewdness.

Edit:
My second thought is just to allow the Bard to have a bigger party. Say 1.5 times ally points, or whatever. Sort of diplomacy/talking but internal to the party. Guess it could be combined with the first thought but probably would make it overpowered.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2022
Regarding the Artificer class, I think it only makes sense that you NOT program it for the upcoming when there is all of the other stuff in the works already. If you were to make it, it would be with the other classes that would be added later on.
To distinguish it from the bombs that Dana gives you and the potion classes, this class would have a quick crafting skill that outside of combat makes the crafting of weapons and armor for instance take less time; and during combat you create different McGyver-esk gadgets to level the battlefield or turn it in your (and your allies') favor. These would be contraptions that can either create obfuscation for you and your allies against archers, lowering their hit-chance against your team or mitigate the demon's health melting aura with some impromptu protective gear; for instance. Not to say that the class would only craft protective gadgets but they would be environmental in nature. Such as a magnifying glass that in very sunny and hot places can not only daze an enemy but could burn them; while in a snowy tundra you could splash a liquid that instantly freezes upon touch that harms the enemy splashed upon.

The gadgets would consume materials and stamina upon creation but depending on their nature they could either be reusable or have single to limited uses.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
This is an odd request, and I'll put it in spoilers so it can be safely ignored, but can I get some help acquiring art for clothes?

I've spent almost the entire night looking at pictures of clothed and unclothed ratgirls and, while I am okay with that, I've made almost no work on the game. Finding art is the most time consuming part and I've increased my workload by seven extra races, along with reformatting the entire game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zorok

Feb 12, 2020
I don't know if I'm missing something, but I cannot for the life of me Annette in Britmor. Need to find her to unlock the Steelwind farm. I'm playing the shipwrecked start.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
This is an odd request, and I'll put it in spoilers so it can be safely ignored, but can I get some help acquiring art for clothes?

I've spent almost the entire night looking at pictures of clothed and unclothed ratgirls and, while I am okay with that, I've made almost no work on the game. Finding art is the most time consuming part and I've increased my workload by seven extra races, along with reformatting the entire game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hm. Can you PM me some pics or link me to them, regarding how the ratgirls look in your game? I must admit I didn't see that curve ball coming. I'm messing with gob costumes right now so if I have a decent array of how they are supposed to appear, I can give some rat variations a stab.

Is the lizardfolk more of a vibe from say, Legend of Crystal style?

Wolf art. Is this similar to the catgirl that's mostly just a human with cat ears, or are we going feral arms and legs, almost like a Felicia style? Or even more animal like, such as Loona from Helluva Boss?

Is the Cowgirl mono gendered, or are the men smaller versions of Meat? Or somehow trap like?

...Actually that brings up a annoying, if important question. A ways back you discribed the male Steelwind and good looking and lithe, thus being able to do a pretty convincing job as passing for a gal with the trap makeup.

I'm absolutely sure not everybody wants to be a Percy type bod, but at the same time, there are those that would super dig it. But that's like, another gender on top of the redonkulous list of genders.

So I guess the question is how hulking or slight are the frames on some of these male variations of the above?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Hm. Can you PM me some pics or link me to them, regarding how the ratgirls look in your game? I must admit I didn't see that curve ball coming. I'm messing with gob costumes right now so if I have a decent array of how they are supposed to appear, I can give some rat variations a stab.

2. Is the lizardfolk more of a vibe from say, Legend of Crystal style?

3. Wolf art. Is this similar to the catgirl that's mostly just a human with cat ears, or are we going feral arms and legs, almost like a Felicia style? Or even more animal like, such as Loona from Helluva Boss?

4. Is the Cowgirl mono gendered, or are the men smaller versions of Meat? Or somehow trap like?

5. ...Actually that brings up a annoying, if important question. A ways back you discribed the male Steelwind and good looking and lithe, thus being able to do a pretty convincing job as passing for a gal with the trap makeup.

6. I'm absolutely sure not everybody wants to be a Percy type bod, but at the same time, there are those that would super dig it. But that's like, another gender on top of the redonkulous list of genders.

So I guess the question is how hulking or slight are the frames on some of these male variations of the above?
The main problem isn't the women as, aside from a few pictures here and there. I have most of the girls art.

The male art is almost non-existent. Making the player only able to be a female or futa would solve 90% of my art issues which is something I don't really want to do.

1. Standard anthropomorphic as I'm using both anime girl version and skaven from 40k. My concept of trying to fit the theme is going out the window.

2. Yes. I'm using Argonian art but most of the pics I have are Skyrim modded pics and I'm not really feeling it.

3. The PC is basically a werewolf.

4. I'm using minotaur art but the male PC keeps having a horse head which I don't like.

5. In Final Fantasy 7, Cloud Strife is a pretty fit dude but he's able to do his makeup enough and wear a big enough dress to sneak into a guys house for a mission. That's the theme I'm going with in regards to crossdressing.

6. The fields of Avedonia give endless wheat so the standard diet would be bread and water for 90% of the population. There's not enough protein for anyone to be a beefcake since it explicitly mentioned all the animals are dying of plague.

Reactions: HotSausageGrrl
Mar 23, 2022
Is the lizardfolk more of a vibe from say, Legend of Crystal style?

Wolf art. Is this similar to the catgirl that's mostly just a human with cat ears, or are we going feral arms and legs, almost like a Felicia style? Or even more animal like, such as Loona from Helluva Boss?

Is the Cowgirl mono gendered, or are the men smaller versions of Meat? Or somehow trap like?
1. I'd assume that was the case. Salamanders from CoC and CoC II (basically human with lizard tail and feet. possibly hands too but not always) art work is a different search. Also feels a lot differnt then a lizardfolk and more a person with a tail.

2. As for wolf and cat. yeah those aren't that easy. A wolf has wolf person and wolf-kin person. I could be getting the terms wrong but I don't care it's not my cup of tea. A wolf person is basically a werewolf but more humanoid. Fur, pawed feet, clawed hands usually a wolf head but not always and a bushy tail. Always a buhy tail. A wolf-kin is human but with dog tail and ears.
2a. Same for catfolk. Cat-girl/guy is different then catgirl/neko. Cat-girl/guy full cat. Catgirl/neko, human, cat ears and tail.
The main problem isn't the women as, aside from a few pictures here and there. I have most of the girls art.

The male art is almost non-existent. Making the player only able to be a female or futa would solve 90% of my art issues which is something I don't really want to do.

1. Standard anthropomorphic as I'm using both anime girl version and skaven from 40k. My concept of trying to fit the theme is going out the window.

2. Yes. I'm using Argonian art but most of the pics I have are Skyrim modded pics and I'm not really feeling it.

3. The PC is basically a werewolf.

4. I'm using minotaur art but the male PC keeps having a horse head which I don't like.

5. In Final Fantasy 7, Cloud Strife is a pretty fit dude but he's able to do his makeup enough and wear a big enough dress to sneak into a guys house for a mission. That's the theme I'm going with in regards to crossdressing.

6. The fields of Avedonia give endless wheat so the standard diet would be bread and water for 90% of the population. There's not enough protein for anyone to be a beefcake since it explicitly mentioned all the animals are dying of plague.
2. Have you tried looking up kobolds for use as your lizard folk artwork. Or are you saving that for kobold specific things? I found there is quite a few kobold art works out there.

5. So wait it's not normal to be confused as a female as a dude (joke)? But seriously I've done a bunch of make up in my time to know that some men can pass of as more masculine females if the makeup and clothing are just right and the lighting. I had one guy ask to look more masculine because they kept being confused for a girl.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. That sounds... confusing. I'll need to look up skaven and whatnot, but I can try to take a stab at it. Does this mean the males are more bestial looking, where the females are like, Rescue Rangers, or are they all in the same boat? Going to assume boobs exist, because internet.

My allegiance is still alligned with sexy gobs and shortstacks, though. And Steelwind, I suppose. Love the story and setting for that one.

2. Gotcha. I think I have a bunch of old smutty pics for reference, or I can track them down.

3. Actually, you wrote werewolf. Does that mean they are essentially a Krystal style furry type?

6. Ah, so Bill is the exception, rather than the rule.

Well, that's more than enough to get started with. I'll mess around a bit. I don't have a clue what you may have in mind regarding mechanical armor, though.

...This isn't for a paper doll style, right? Given the various grab bag of the current pics, I assume not, but I can't hurt to ask.

Cheers.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I don't know if I'm missing something, but I cannot for the life of me Annette in Britmor. Need to find her to unlock the Steelwind farm. I'm playing the shipwrecked start.
Are you playing as a male or as a female?
If you are playing as a female, you need to find Bill, in the Axe you a question store arguing about an Axe. I THINK you can find him in the morning hours (8-11am), if he is not there then wait an hour or two and keep checking back at the store.

If you are playing as a male, you need to find Annette, in the Britmor housing area. She prostitutes herself out at night and her first appearance is 'High Class Prostitute'. You need to pay for her services to start the story to gain access to the farm.

I cannot remember which one you need to do if you are a Futa. Just check both locations and 1 of them should appear for you to start the quest to gain access to the farm.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes