trihard77

Mar 12, 2019
Just found a bug Solid Snekk
In the Theatrics class, i got an error after the (Almost Unwinable) doppelganger fight.
After the scene with "Annette holds your head in her lap [...]" i get an error.

Area: on visit
Line: 109
Code: 119
Desc: Unknown action!

I am playing 1.97, I had the Chosen One background.

trihard77

Mar 12, 2019
2 other bugs Solid Snekk
Drunkenness never goes down, for some reason.
Talking with Yvee about the torii gate leads to her wanting the player to build a privacy wall, in the school. But i had already build it, so i cannot progress, only repeat the conversation.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
7. Can we get there from the Avedon suburbs lake, the church water portal, or does it require (literal) death?

7b. That could be a balancing bit for using Dana's tech. It's powerful but unstable.

8. Do you have a character in mind for the tailor, by the by? Could be a way to slide in one of your 'new' races.

9. This is a bit of a weird idea, but similar to Anabelle with Steelwind, any shot at Gobwife pushing Unlucky to embrace being both a husbando and wife, or just plain slooty? Technically, just like First, she *is* training her daughter, in a way.
7. You breach the gates of hell during the tutorial, releasing demons back onto the world.

7b. I'm thinking like a super powerful weapon but it requires recharging while not in use. I've given the player the ability to change weapons and armor anywhere so they can just unequip the weapon.

8. There's multiple tailors, most unnamed. The PC is going to make their own clothes and can do so for a living.

9. There is a slutty tag that I don't use aside from Bill and Annette's aura, and an alternate to knowing where the Red Light District is. Eventually Annette and your goblin wife will suggest lewd activities.

1. You're not the only one who'd find it funny. As a avid user of wild magic when D&Ding I love it how when I cast spells I don't know if it'll blow up in my face or turn into a fire unicorn, stab and kill me (yes that did happen once) or turn into a homing spear. Although I can see how people who aren't as chaotic as me might not like that. So maybe if you were to add something like that make it either optional or give a distinct warning that it could happen.

2. A chaos mage of some kind sound awesome to me. Not knowing fully what my abilities can do is great. Knowing how a chaotic mind thinks the effects that a choas class could cause gets me excited.

3. Seeing how we can throw out random class ideas how about a drunkard? The more inebriated you are the better you are at combat but less useful during normal stuff. Like being a maid or stealing. Plus you can have it so if you got too overboard during a fight it causes you to instant lose due to passing out because of excessive consumption of alcohol. Some of the ability ideas "fire breath" you spew out some of the alcohol burning it losing some intoxication level and dealing fire damage must have a intoxication level to work. "drunken stumble" either increased dodge chance or increased armour based on intoxication level. Assuming portable alcohol isn't a thing "take a sip/drink" drink from your flask increasing intoxication by x amount.
3a. This is a dumb idea I had after looking at my tequila.
1&2. I can absolutely add a Chaos mage with weird powers.

3. When I add drinking back into the game I can have a little blurb about not interacting with the Monk Class statue while inebriated, and if you do you get the Drunken Master Monk instead of the Unarmed Monk.
Just found a bug Solid Snekk
In the Theatrics class, i got an error after the (Almost Unwinable) doppelganger fight.
After the scene with "Annette holds your head in her lap [...]" i get an error.

I am playing 1.97, I had the Chosen One background.
Fixed.

2 other bugs Solid Snekk
Drunkenness never goes down, for some reason.
Talking with Yvee about the torii gate leads to her wanting the player to build a privacy wall, in the school. But i had already build it, so i cannot progress, only repeat the conversation.
I thought I disabled drunkenness, so it shouldn't do anything aside from kill vines.

As for Yvee, is the wall fully built is it still being built? Are you able to go out into the yard?

nekolilly

Aug 1, 2017
Solid Snekk
I want to ask about some questions and report some bug don't know you already fix it yet.
1.how to get port GF I work in port but nothing happen even able Prostitute.
2.how do I Impregant Nightwraiths I see image but can't get them pregnant.
3.Tania Bug
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4.Castle Job Bug "If you get office outfit from cheat you can't work at castle ;w; don't know other outfit will impact to other quest or not.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Solid Snekk
I want to ask about some questions and report some bug don't know you already fix it yet.
1.how to get port GF I work in port but nothing happen even able Prostitute.
2.how do I Impregant Nightwraiths I see image but can't get them pregnant.
3.Tania Bug
4.Castle Job Bug "If you get office outfit from cheat you can't work at castle ;w; don't know other outfit will impact to other quest or not.
It is a bit difficult to answer those questions as I've changed the game so it is different now.

1. She appears randomly in the port. If you're playing a female or futa character you can go to the onsen and meet the guy that touches your breasts. You can meet the port gf that way since they're a team.

2. There is a chance they get pregnant from you letting them fuck people. I'm changing them in version 2.0 so it will change.

3. Fixed.

4. The secretary job is full of bugs. I'm working on an alternate way to do that quest.

nekolilly

Aug 1, 2017
It is a bit difficult to answer those questions as I've changed the game so it is different now.

1. She appears randomly in the port. If you're playing a female or futa character you can go to the onsen and meet the guy that touches your breasts. You can meet the port gf that way since they're a team.

2. There is a chance they get pregnant from you letting them fuck people. I'm changing them in version 2.0 so it will change.

3. Fixed.

4. The secretary job is full of bugs. I'm working on an alternate way to do that quest.
I mean Port GF that can sleep with when in Femme Fatalis or they are same one as Market GF in Lover guide.

Btw there also some weird thing that I don't know it bug or not.
When I start game and rush to cheat masculine potion as female (Chosen one) when I drink it does not seem to change to male or it lock gender until I clear quest first.

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
7. You breach the gates of hell during the tutorial, releasing demons back onto the world.

7b. I'm thinking like a super powerful weapon but it requires recharging while not in use. I've given the player the ability to change weapons and armor anywhere so they can just unequip the weapon.

8. There's multiple tailors, most unnamed. The PC is going to make their own clothes and can do so for a living.

9. There is a slutty tag that I don't use aside from Bill and Annette's aura, and an alternate to knowing where the Red Light District is. Eventually Annette and your goblin wife will suggest lewd activities.
7. Whoops! That's really gotta sting for some of the more heroic backgrounds. Gaining that class back has gotta be a bitch, though.

7b. It's a whole silly new level of complex, but what about subweapons or abilities, so they don't interfere with the primary attack? *pondering* Like, charging up totally not a mega buster or tech weapon from the robot quest for each round in battle (call it gathering the essence of battle or some other nonsense).

Or dealing and taking damage gains charge towards what is essentially a limit break. Fill up the meter, unleash the Omnistrike/Ryuuko Ranbu/Haoh Shoukou Ken/Proton Cannon parody.

7c. Even more pointlessly complex ideas: Attacks that require reloading, or one and done. Let's say there is a boomstick crafted by Dana and the PC. It's powerful, but only has one blast before requiring reload. That could occur outside of combat, or requiring a full turn to accomplish in battle, which is not ideal.

8. Gotcha. Some of these oufits were not designed to be worn ingame even before you yeeted the image thing away, and I was doing them as a gag. So I was imagining a over the top "artist" or designer getting excited to have the PC and their Gobwife/First as models. Kind of like how you were doing the library/museum bit in Monduval and adding taglines.

For example, one is with Unlucky and Gobwife in what is *clearly* 2B Cosplay from Nier Automata. Glory to goblinkind!

9. Saucy. I'm totally not pondering what sort of nonsense the PC can get up to with Gobwife and Loksi while traveling, not at all.

Or situations where the companions 'help' the player tend to a steeds lust, be it the Swamphorse or the centaur waifudaughter.

9a. Come to think of it, where are we going to aquire said daughter? It's clearly not from the crazy horse, as that results in Junior. ...Unless the centaur daughter is part unicorn, which could explain why you clearly want her protected either at the farm or by your side. (Horn is likely worth a fortune.)

9b. Are companions with multiple genders going to be problematic to work with in your design?

For example, Meat, who I was shamelessy pushing to have even a third form, has both male and female styles. (Though I can't remember if they are one of the types that makes losing battles impossible.) The bard, whenever they show up, is likely male and something else as an alternate. Wheres Gobwife and Avee are female, Loksi futa, etc.

10. Yet another plot idea: You mentioned breaking out of hell, and unleashing the demons in some capacity. What if there was the occasional rip or tear between planes the PC needed to 'fix' or mend. It's a losing scenario anyway, but could be useful to explain why there is a particuarly tough foe or demons running amuck.

11. To be clear, you absolutely don't need any more waifu's, I'm sure (blasphemy!). BUT.

What if there was a badass Paladin from a order of Avedon (with some cringeworthy worship of the knights and elves in the wars of the past), that functions as an ocasional rival or boss battle? Some sort of combination of a holy warrior and doomguy.

Due to their magic and blessings as champion, they can teleport away out of harms way when defeated in combat, but eventually the player can wear them down a bit with the power of talk no jitsu or seduction.

Better yet, they are clearly feeling the effects of the world and it's corruption, or perhaps under a curse of their own. Perhaps they were a rescue from one of the tentacle walls, who knows. So they are clearly becoming more feminine and suggestively dressed with later encounters. So it'll be up to the PC to stabalize them - or not. Or attempt to.

The turning point could be a moment where both they and the PC are 'captured' at a foes mercy, away from all companions temporarily, similar to the Percy and minotaur captured scenario, and have to fight or fuck their way out to safety with the power of team ups. Don't have to use it, of course, but it was a fun idea to ponder.

Reactions: HotSausageGrrl

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
7. Whoops! That's really gotta sting for some of the more heroic backgrounds. Gaining that class back has gotta be a bitch, though.

7b. It's a whole silly new level of complex, but what about subweapons or abilities, so they don't interfere with the primary attack? *pondering* Like, charging up totally not a mega buster or tech weapon from the robot quest for each round in battle (call it gathering the essence of battle or some other nonsense).

Or dealing and taking damage gains charge towards what is essentially a limit break. Fill up the meter, unleash the Omnistrike/Ryuuko Ranbu/Haoh Shoukou Ken/Proton Cannon parody.

7c. Even more pointlessly complex ideas: Attacks that require reloading, or one and done. Let's say there is a boomstick crafted by Dana and the PC. It's powerful, but only has one blast before requiring reload. That could occur outside of combat, or requiring a full turn to accomplish in battle, which is not ideal.

8. Gotcha. Some of these oufits were not designed to be worn ingame even before you yeeted the image thing away, and I was doing them as a gag. So I was imagining a over the top "artist" or designer getting excited to have the PC and their Gobwife/First as models. Kind of like how you were doing the library/museum bit in Monduval and adding taglines.

For example, one is with Unlucky and Gobwife in what is *clearly* 2B Cosplay from Nier Automata. Glory to goblinkind!

9. Saucy. I'm totally not pondering what sort of nonsense the PC can get up to with Gobwife and Loksi while traveling, not at all.

Or situations where the companions 'help' the player tend to a steeds lust, be it the Swamphorse or the centaur waifudaughter.

9a. Come to think of it, where are we going to aquire said daughter? It's clearly not from the crazy horse, as that results in Junior. ...Unless the centaur daughter is part unicorn, which could explain why you clearly want her protected either at the farm or by your side. (Horn is likely worth a fortune.)

9b. Are companions with multiple genders going to be problematic to work with in your design?

For example, Meat, who I was shamelessy pushing to have even a third form, has both male and female styles. (Though I can't remember if they are one of the types that makes losing battles impossible.) The bard, whenever they show up, is likely male and something else as an alternate. Wheres Gobwife and Avee are female, Loksi futa, etc.

10. Yet another plot idea: You mentioned breaking out of hell, and unleashing the demons in some capacity. What if there was the occasional rip or tear between planes the PC needed to 'fix' or mend. It's a losing scenario anyway, but could be useful to explain why there is a particuarly tough foe or demons running amuck.

11. To be clear, you absolutely don't need any more waifu's, I'm sure (blasphemy!). BUT.

What if there was a badass Paladin from a order of Avedon (with some cringeworthy worship of the knights and elves in the wars of the past), that functions as an ocasional rival or boss battle? Some sort of combination of a holy warrior and doomguy.

Due to their magic and blessings as champion, they can teleport away out of harms way when defeated in combat, but eventually the player can wear them down a bit with the power of talk no jitsu or seduction.

Better yet, they are clearly feeling the effects of the world and it's corruption, or perhaps under a curse of their own. Perhaps they were a rescue from one of the tentacle walls, who knows. So they are clearly becoming more feminine and suggestively dressed with later encounters. So it'll be up to the PC to stabalize them - or not. Or attempt to.

The turning point could be a moment where both they and the PC are 'captured' at a foes mercy, away from all companions temporarily, similar to the Percy and minotaur captured scenario, and have to fight or fuck their way out to safety with the power of team ups. Don't have to use it, of course, but it was a fun idea to ponder.
7. It is entirely by accident as you were doing something else when the Horseman Chaos ripped you from there and threw you into hell. Death tries to stop it.

7b. For magic, there's a toggle in battle that is basically 'Cast Spell' and then all your spells pops up. I plan on putting your Kung Fu moves in a similar thing once I fix them because they're broken at the moment.

7c. There is a M1 Garand. It does exactly what you say, but after 8 shots.

8. This update had a lot of moving art around so pictures might be broken, but eventually I'll need to sort through said images.

9. They each have opinions on what to do to your enemies and turn various toggles on. Loksi, having been a member of the Crusade, does not want her enemies to live. Bill will not let you rape enemies. Annette rapes human opponents to death.

9a. If Meat becomes an issue I'll just add their pronouns like I did for Percy to everything they say.

10. Demons start attacking towns after some time(as in a certain quest). Hordes appear on the main road and wander towards town and you can intercept them

11. I have the daughter/son of a bandit whom you killed as a bounty keep coming back to get beat up and lewded. As for paladin, I'm reworking the the town boyfriend and market girlfriend as I'm redoing how the archives works.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
7. It is entirely by accident as you were doing something else when the Horseman Chaos ripped you from there and threw you into hell. Death tries to stop it.

7b. For magic, there's a toggle in battle that is basically 'Cast Spell' and then all your spells pops up. I plan on putting your Kung Fu moves in a similar thing once I fix them because they're broken at the moment.

7c. There is a M1 Garand. It does exactly what you say, but after 8 shots.

8. This update had a lot of moving art around so pictures might be broken, but eventually I'll need to sort through said images.

9. They each have opinions on what to do to your enemies and turn various toggles on. Loksi, having been a member of the Crusade, does not want her enemies to live. Bill will not let you rape enemies. Annette rapes human opponents to death.

9a. If Meat becomes an issue I'll just add their pronouns like I did for Percy to everything they say.

10. Demons start attacking towns after some time(as in a certain quest). Hordes appear on the main road and wander towards town and you can intercept them

11. I have the daughter/son of a bandit whom you killed as a bounty keep coming back to get beat up and lewded. As for paladin, I'm reworking the the town boyfriend and market girlfriend as I'm redoing how the archives works.
7c. Formal request for a boomstick, Ash Williams/Doomguy style, at some point. Shop smart, shop fantasy mart. (Mid/short range only, one shot?)

9. Probably way more trouble than it's worth, but is it possible to temper or turn on or off some of those toggles? For example, if you are going bounty hunter mode, it'll be pretty tricky to capture fools if Annette is murder death killing by snu snu, or Loksi keeps going for the coup de grace.

Or is this a losing or gaining favor sort of thing? And if so, can we recover it by other means?

9a. Dang. Loksi be hardcore. Not that she need be a taller version of gobwife, but yow. Seemed a hair more gentle being stuck in a monestary as a wise woman for nearly a century.

9b. How is Annette so popular as a succubi type, with having so many clients, when she leaves a pretty sizeable body count? To my knowledge none of the lovers you share when teaming up as Steelwind harlots were drained, yet she accidently kills you the first time you knock knees. Is this a always on thing, or does she need to train/master the skill much like the PC does?

11. Couple different dramatic suggestions regarding the ending of a bandit baddie (not neccessarily that bounty target):

But considering the Bandits tend to be rapey monsters in their own right, it could be fun if as a act of karma they get overdosed with female potions and added to the market. Or reduced to a bubbly bimbo working at a tavern in Avedon, but that's likely too light a ending.

If you are going for poetic justice, the PC could subdue the slaver bandit, free the nearby slave girls, leave several sharp and nasty tools nearby, and quietly step out of the room for a moment and allow justice to be done.

11b. This last one is less of a bandit thing, but still amusing.

In a old anime I watched a long ago (Tattoine Master, I think?), there was this teen rival that would keep attacking the protagonist who had a magic, tribal girlfriend type as a plot hook. Angry teen was demanding vengence for his slain brother. Turns out the girlfriends tribe had actually lending their magic to aid the request of the said brother to become a woman, who had effectively vanished, enjoying the new life. They eventually reunited with comical results.

You could do a similar thing, only for the PC to discover (after a battle or two) that Percy had started up a small side clinic or service to help other folk in the same situation she was in prior to her change, now that she can construct gender bending brews.

All the son/daughter knew was the last thing their father said is they were heading to the (farm name) to fight "the greatest battle of their lives", or something. But regardless if they skipped town, got lost exploring the lewd possiblities, got captured by bandits, or whatever, they effectively dissapeared, and the son/daughter swore to avenge them.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
So, what can you actually do with your (human) children in this game? Because it seems most of options only work once.

Anyway, I am all for a realtionship with Death. If only so, when some guy tells us we are "courting death", we can be "Yeah. How did you know?!"

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
7c. Formal request for a boomstick, Ash Williams/Doomguy style, at some point. Shop smart, shop fantasy mart. (Mid/short range only, one shot?)

9. Probably way more trouble than it's worth, but is it possible to temper or turn on or off some of those toggles? For example, if you are going bounty hunter mode, it'll be pretty tricky to capture fools if Annette is murder death killing by snu snu, or Loksi keeps going for the coup de grace.

Or is this a losing or gaining favor sort of thing? And if so, can we recover it by other means?

9a. Dang. Loksi be hardcore. Not that she need be a taller version of gobwife, but yow. Seemed a hair more gentle being stuck in a monestary as a wise woman for nearly a century.

9b. How is Annette so popular as a succubi type, with having so many clients, when she leaves a pretty sizeable body count? To my knowledge none of the lovers you share when teaming up as Steelwind harlots were drained, yet she accidently kills you the first time you knock knees. Is this a always on thing, or does she need to train/master the skill much like the PC does?

11. Couple different dramatic suggestions regarding the ending of a bandit baddie (not neccessarily that bounty target):

But considering the Bandits tend to be rapey monsters in their own right, it could be fun if as a act of karma they get overdosed with female potions and added to the market. Or reduced to a bubbly bimbo working at a tavern in Avedon, but that's likely too light a ending.

If you are going for poetic justice, the PC could subdue the slaver bandit, free the nearby slave girls, leave several sharp and nasty tools nearby, and quietly step out of the room for a moment and allow justice to be done.

11b. This last one is less of a bandit thing, but still amusing.

In a old anime I watched a long ago (Tattoine Master, I think?), there was this teen rival that would keep attacking the protagonist who had a magic, tribal girlfriend type as a plot hook. Angry teen was demanding vengence for his slain brother. Turns out the girlfriends tribe had actually lending their magic to aid the request of the said brother to become a woman, who had effectively vanished, enjoying the new life. They eventually reunited with comical results.

You could do a similar thing, only for the PC to discover (after a battle or two) that Percy had started up a small side clinic or service to help other folk in the same situation she was in prior to her change, now that she can construct gender bending brews.

All the son/daughter knew was the last thing their father said is they were heading to the (farm name) to fight "the greatest battle of their lives", or something. But regardless if they skipped town, got lost exploring the lewd possiblities, got captured by bandits, or whatever, they effectively dissapeared, and the son/daughter swore to avenge them.
7c. I may add a few guns since Monduval is canonically technological enough to have a nuclear reactor and running power while Avedon is backwater superstitious types.

I'm still considering how involved I want ammo to be. Should the PC have to craft/make ammo? Maybe Dana and Eve can put a reloading enchantment on your guns to make them infinite.

9. They spare the named bandit. The others die while your psycho gf gets their rocks off on murder.

9a. Loksi is the only surviving non-augmented member of the Crusade and, as such, has access to some pretty powerful spells. Brain Hemorrhage is a spell that Det casts on you at a certain point.

11. Slavery works now(somewhat? Still buggy). You can do that. In fact, you can take over the Bandit Den and continue slaving operations or shut it down and live in a semi-nice house with a dungeon basement.

11b. The game is currently cut off at Monduval so you can't find Doktor, who is needed to finish Percy's apothecary quest, but they do exactly that. You will be able to sell those potions in your Junktown shop or through your unethical clinic.

So, what can you actually do with your (human) children in this game? Because it seems most of options only work once.

Anyway, I am all for a realtionship with Death. If only so, when some guy tells us we are "courting death", we can be "Yeah. How did you know?!"
At the moment kids do not work in 1.97. I have some functionality for them in 2.0 but it still isn't working how I like.

I have some scenes with Death available for now but I just need the art for it, which is surprisingly difficult for some reason.

mrblublu11

Mar 20, 2018
I am getting an error when I use the feminizing potion
error
area: on visit
line: 4
code: 112
desc: [end] not found!

ps love the game so far

Mar 23, 2022
7c. I may add a few guns since Monduval is canonically technological enough to have a nuclear reactor and running power while Avedon is backwater superstitious types.

I'm still considering how involved I want ammo to be. Should the PC have to craft/make ammo? Maybe Dana and Eve can put a reloading enchantment on your guns to make them infinite.

9. They spare the named bandit. The others die while your psycho gf gets their rocks off on murder.

9a. Loksi is the only surviving non-augmented member of the Crusade and, as such, has access to some pretty powerful spells. Brain Hemorrhage is a spell that Det casts on you at a certain point.

11. Slavery works now(somewhat? Still buggy). You can do that. In fact, you can take over the Bandit Den and continue slaving operations or shut it down and live in a semi-nice house with a dungeon basement.

11b. The game is currently cut off at Monduval so you can't find Doktor, who is needed to finish Percy's apothecary quest, but they do exactly that. You will be able to sell those potions in your Junktown shop or through your unethical clinic.

At the moment kids do not work in 1.97. I have some functionality for them in 2.0 but it still isn't working how I like.

I have some scenes with Death available for now but I just need the art for it, which is surprisingly difficult for some reason.
7. Just because you know how to refine, contain and use uranium or other radioctive mineral's radioactive nature does not mean you know how to put boom rock in tube. Jokes aside clearly even if Monduval was to be barely running it (which doesn't seem the case) it makes sense that guns would exist, even if they were rudimentary and barbaric. They aren't necessarily backwater. They're "god" gave them magic or protects them. If that was effective enough then I don't see why a populace would develop machines of war to combat other machines of war. Why use guns when the power of god and anime was on your side?

7a. As for the ammo situation. I like the need for ammo but I can see it getting real tedious really fast. Especially if the ammo is cheap and easy to obtain/make. So maybe a compromise? Have ammo and ammo crafting until a quest with Dana and Eve where the quest reward is "the ammo pouch". Just a item that isn't usable but once you have it all common forms of ammunation is provided for free. You could even go all techy by saying something like "The pouch is able to bend space to a special storage location where Dana and Eve will keep ammunation for you to use. Just don't close you hand in the pouch or put biological matter in." This way normal ammo like 5.7, 9mm, etc is covered but special or larger ammo like rpg rounds or railgun battery packs won't be. Larger guns doesn't mean size just more powerful. You'd still need to reload obviously but that should be expected. At least that's my thoughts on it. You could decide to just not put ammo in.

Zorok

Feb 12, 2020
Is there a requirement to go to Dragon Isle? I got my own ship, but can't seem do so anything with it. Can't figure out who the captain that was suggested is at. I've snuck onboard the Femme Fatalis and plotted a course for there, but it never pops up.

Miasmord

Sep 16, 2018
Hello all, good morning.
Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse, but the secretery job in this save is bugged. Met the NPC that would start the quest line at port area, got an office suit from her and, while wearing the suit at the castle grounds, the archives option doesn't show. Attached save file if it helps.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Hello all, good morning.
Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse, but the secretery job in this save is bugged. Met the NPC that would start the quest line at port area, got an office suit from her and, while wearing the suit at the castle grounds, the archives option doesn't show. Attached save file if it helps.
Literally a few posts above, written by the dev:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Hello all, good morning.
There was a massive limitation in the old way I had clothing working so I've revamped the entire clothing system along with a few other systems.

I would suggest holding off on the game until 2.0, which I should have out in a week or so.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes