Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Weird question, but are we gonna be able to help the tentacles, erm, "spread"?
I would ask "Which tentacles?" as you could mean the plant ones from Tentacle Island or the living ones from below the goblin caves.

The answer is yes.

The plant ones can have people tossed into it and can be spread to a good portion of the forest stealthily and the living ones can infest people if you defeat them. It's an option that I'm working on now with defeating people, but assigning bandits genders is causing bugs.

Reactions: HotSausageGrrl

WinterGreen

Mar 21, 2022
So what is the limit to the pregnancy? Is it limited in only certain things or is it a case of if it can be shagged, it makes the babies?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I would ask "Which tentacles?" as you could mean the plant ones from Tentacle Island or the living ones from below the goblin caves.

The answer is yes.

The plant ones can have people tossed into it and can be spread to a good portion of the forest stealthily and the living ones can infest people if you defeat them. It's an option that I'm working on now with defeating people, but assigning bandits genders is causing bugs.
Haha. I do not envy the effort replying to our collective nonsense shall be. Just a night or two and we heap volumes of ideas in your general direction.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Depends on your definition of spread I guess. Making nest for them to proliferate I'd say sure, you'd also be able to use the nest obviously. Snekk already has nest planned or in the case of zombies already in 2.0 I'm pretty sure. So it'd be a easy to assume that they will. If by spread you mean have tentacles offspring then I'm not sure, they specifically make the player infertile while in the pc's womb.

The answer is yes.

Well, my definition of spread would have been to help them take root in cities or things like that. But I am not asking for that or suggestion it, I was just curious about the future plans. So thanks for answering.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
So what is the limit to the pregnancy? Is it limited in only certain things or is it a case of if it can be shagged, it makes the babies?
If it can be shagged there is a chance at pregnancy. Things like goblins, wolves and kitsune increase the odds of those encounters.

You can also have upto ten named kids that can help you with things. I may up that number but I'm still trying to get the ten working without bugs.

Mar 23, 2022
If it can be shagged there is a chance at pregnancy. Things like goblins, wolves and kitsune increase the odds of those encounters.

You can also have upto ten named kids that can help you with things. I may up that number but I'm still trying to get the ten working without bugs.
I'm assuming the ten named kids are set to unique characters like Percy's child. Or is it random kids able to be named?

If gobo wife named her first born First what would First name her first born if she could? Gotta ask the real dumb questions after all. Mainly wanted to know how goblin's naming system works. This isn't something that's needed in game, just my own stupid curiosity.

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
Drinking feminine potion has an error.

Line: 4
Code: 112
Desc: [End] not found!
There's an issue with the logic there. It probably should be one "If" and then a bunch of "elseifs". Changing the "femalepotion" location to this will fix the bug (for futa asset adjustment later, you can visit the tentacle island):
Code:
if race=3: 'Your hardy goblin physiology resists changes, you`ll have to do something more powerful than a regular potion, as such your assets do not shrink.'&*nl
elseif futamorph=1:'Your mixing of chemicals has made a much more potent potion that is having a hard time being removed, as such your assets do not shrink.'&*nl

elseif penis>1:
    penis-=1
    'You feel your penis shrink by an inch.'&*nl
elseif penis=1 and vagina=0:
    vagina=1
    penis=0
    'Checking to see what happened, you see that your penis is gone entirely, and you now have a vagina between your legs.'&*nl
elseif bust<10:
    bust+=1
    *nl
    'You feel your breastsize grow by a cup size.'&*nl
elseif penis=0:
    *nl
    'You doubt you`ll gain any effects by drinking more of these potions.'&*nl
end

pl
This achieves having the potions not actually work on futas, but work on single-genitaled characters.

On a related note, the fix for the problem with the feminine potion for the horse is to remove the "if" from line 53 in the "drughorse" location.

I've been confused about that one for an hour now because I completely couldn't see it when looking at qgen. I had to copy and paste the code from the male and female potion interactions for the horse into notepad++ and run a compare between them. Even there, it was probably like 5-10 minutes before I noticed the extra 'if'.

nekolilly

Aug 1, 2017
Solid Snekk
1.Will there be more content for Tania ?
2.Will there be more content for Slave?
3.How to add people to clinic milk factory ?
4.Port GF and Market GF in lover guide are same person?

nekolilly

Aug 1, 2017
Port GF are the captain of the lesbian ship, martket GF lives on market street
I follow guide but nothing happens when work in bar and I don't think captain is Port GF since there no more interact beside go to other Island and If it captain I think guide will say her name Instead Port GF so it should be her crew.

Sevatar21

Sep 11, 2023
I follow guide but nothing happens when work in bar and I don't think captain is Port GF since there no more interact beside go to other Island and If it captain I think guide will say her name Instead Port GF so it should be her crew.
Earlier there was an opportunity to work as a loader at the port and you can meet both of them, but now i don't know how to get port GF, but market GF u can meet in the town by different actions, she will ask you to help her carry her things.

WinterGreen

Mar 21, 2022

Hmm, guess I should have been more specific then. Besides the current partners for the pregnancies, and the to be added undead types, are anymore planned like the forest snake, or is there going to be a limited pool of partners that can get preggos and/or make the pc preggos?

Mar 23, 2022
There's an issue with the logic there. It probably should be one "If" and then a bunch of "elseifs". Changing the "femalepotion" location to this will fix the bug (for futa asset adjustment later, you can visit the tentacle island):
Code:
if race=3: 'Your hardy goblin physiology resists changes, you`ll have to do something more powerful than a regular potion, as such your assets do not shrink.'&*nl
elseif futamorph=1:'Your mixing of chemicals has made a much more potent potion that is having a hard time being removed, as such your assets do not shrink.'&*nl

elseif penis>1:
    penis-=1
    vagina=1
    penis=0
    'Checking to see what happened, you see that your penis is gone entirely, and you now have a vagina between your legs.'&*nl
elseif bust<10:
    bust+=1
    *nl
elseif penis=0:
    *nl
end

pl
This achieves having the potions not actually work on futas, but work on single-genitaled characters.

On a related note, the fix for the problem with the feminine potion for the horse is to remove the "if" from line 53 in the "drughorse" location.

I've been confused about that one for an hour now because I completely couldn't see it when looking at qgen. I had to copy and paste the code from the male and female potion interactions for the horse into notepad++ and run a compare between them. Even there, it was probably like 5-10 minutes before I noticed the extra 'if'.
First there is meant to be no hostility behind this reply of mine and is mean as light hearted. Second cheers for making that about the female potion. Kinda pointless because I don't think most have qgen to change it and the Snekk is working on revamping them anyway. Not discrediting you, you did good. Third screw you for doing that before I could make a spite one which also made the pc infertile as a fuck you to the people who don't read the thread. Finally why'd you remove the breast growth at the start? I feel like a potion that feminizes you should give breast. Sort of like this:

Code:

elseif bust<3 and penis >1:
    bust+=1
    penis-=1
    'You feel your breastsize increase by a cup size and you feel your penis shrink by an inch.'&*nl
elseif penis>1:
    penis-=1
    vagina=1
    penis=0
elseif bust<10:
    bust+=1
    *nl
elseif penis=0:
    *nl
end

pl

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
A progress report, of sorts.

Current state of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's the state of the game so far. Only three enemies have been upgraded, Zombies, Wolves and Bandits/Thieves. The most time consuming part is that if a group of enemies rapes you, each enemy in that group rapes you individually so I'm rewriting the loss scenes to allow solo/group and male/female versions of those scenes.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
A progress report, of sorts.

Current state of the game:

That's the state of the game so far. Only three enemies have been upgraded, Zombies, Wolves and Bandits/Thieves. The most time consuming part is that if a group of enemies rapes you, each enemy in that group rapes you individually so I'm rewriting the loss scenes to allow solo/group and male/female versions of those scenes.
Ohho? I know at least one HotSausageGrrl that gets to live a wierd bit of deja vu as a elf Steelwind, haha.

1) The loss scenes, do these also include allies?

2) I think I asked this before, but do you have a rundown on how tall the various races are? This is mostly in regards to the newer races, or if I get a wild hair and decide to dabble with kobolds or ratfolk, haha.

3) ...And a strange question: If you are a gob adventuring with the wife, and you are killed... is she aware of it? I mean, trauma for the PC aside, that's some scary shit, and she or the Steelwind sis seem the type to tear down heaven and hell in revenge if need be.

4) Will the farm mostly be the same, when it comes to it, or are there any changes due to its general nonsense?

5) Any changes to the inital contact with Fleur, given her nature, or is that a later reveal?

Sounds amazing, truly!

• Haha

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Ohho? I know at least one HotSausageGrrl that gets to live a wierd bit of deja vu as a elf Steelwind, haha.

1) The loss scenes, do these also include allies?

2) I think I asked this before, but do you have a rundown on how tall the various races are? This is mostly in regards to the newer races, or if I get a wild hair and decide to dabble with kobolds or ratfolk, haha.

3) ...And a strange question: If you are a gob adventuring with the wife, and you are killed... is she aware of it? I mean, trauma for the PC aside, that's some scary shit, and she or the Steelwind sis seem the type to tear down heaven and hell in revenge if need be.

4) Will the farm mostly be the same, when it comes to it, or are there any changes due to its general nonsense?

5) Any changes to the inital contact with Fleur, given her nature, or is that a later reveal?

Sounds amazing, truly!
1. Somewhat yes, which is also why it is taking so long.

The old loss scenes were one of three things: rape, capture or leave alone and the new system, lets use zombies as an example, has 13 variations of lewding the PC based on gender of the zombie and the PC, along with group scenes where I could find them.

Annette and Goblinwife are raped while Bill, Private Sol and Squire Bornhorst are chased off due to them successfully fighting off their attackers.

Doktor and Tonya, a plague doctor and a zombie respectively, are not recognized as alive due to not being so and are left alone.

I brought up zombies because if you have a knotted cock, the zombie knots itself and is there after you're chained up in the library. You either have to rest and wait for your knot to deflate or push it off before you can start trying to break out.

2. Around 5'8'' for most races. Elf is taller than the others, because you don't measure horns, at 6'1''. Ratfolk and goblins are 4'1''. The 5'8'' measurement in inches I'm using is 69 inches because funny sex number.

3. In the intro for the Unlucky Goblin you, if you say yes, are traveling with your goblin wife when you are killed. How that plays out is in the game already.

4. Mostly the same aside from the fact you can now build it yourself instead of hiring the sawmill. Also your house starts out in far worse shape.

5. Haven't touched the flower shop yet but I'm adding back in the fairy NPC, so Fleur is returning to her old flower shop-soldier's widow backstory.

Reactions: Theon3

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
I would also really like if the guards declined in strength faster as the PC reputedly defeats them. And perhaps to lewd them after defeat. Defeated foes should be at my mercy more.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. Somewhat yes, which is also why it is taking so long.

The old loss scenes were one of three things: rape, capture or leave alone and the new system, lets use zombies as an example, has 13 variations of lewding the PC based on gender of the zombie and the PC, along with group scenes where I could find them.

Annette and Goblinwife are raped while Bill, Private Sol and Squire Bornhorst are chased off due to them successfully fighting off their attackers.

Doktor and Tonya, a plague doctor and a zombie respectively, are not recognized as alive due to not being so and are left alone.

I brought up zombies because if you have a knotted cock, the zombie knots itself and is there after you're chained up in the library. You either have to rest and wait for your knot to deflate or push it off before you can start trying to break out.

2. Around 5'8'' for most races. Elf is taller than the others, because you don't measure horns, at 6'1''. Ratfolk and goblins are 4'1''. The 5'8'' measurement in inches I'm using is 69 inches because funny sex number.

3. In the intro for the Unlucky Goblin you, if you say yes, are traveling with your goblin wife when you are killed. How that plays out is in the game already.

4. Mostly the same aside from the fact you can now build it yourself instead of hiring the sawmill. Also your house starts out in far worse shape.

5. Haven't touched the flower shop yet but I'm adding back in the fairy NPC, so Fleur is returning to her old flower shop-soldier's widow backstory.
1. Ah, so goblins and ratfolk are the shorties. And kobolds, I suppose? Not that they are a PC race. Would have guessed the catfolk to be a touch shorter, but it's simpler if things are mostly the same height, narrative wise. How small is a Farie in their narrative size?

1a. Group scenes where you can find them <- Is this referring to a bit of art, or..?

4. Neat. Always thought there could be more to working with with the woodworkers.

6. Funky question. Is Loksi the only futa traveling companion currently (eventually)? (Centaur daughter technically doesn't count, right?) Asking for a friend. And by friend, I mean me, haha.

7. Probably far too complex to be worth it, but it could be interesting if certain companions had hidden buffs or nonsense when working with other characters.

For example, if Loksi, a former scout and ranged expert, is teamed with Centaur Daughter with her bow, they deal more damage or are more accurate.

The Doktor could give a passive boost to undeath elements and allies.

Gobwife or the Kobold could boost crits or surprise attacks.

Annette could do more damage if she's had sex within a set time.

etc.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I would also really like if the guards declined in strength faster as the PC reputedly defeats them. And perhaps to lewd them after defeat. Defeated foes should be at my mercy more.
There's been an unused "security" variable that I could never get to properly work.

It now does.

You can bomb military camps and attack cities, which reduces the strength of further encounters against guards at the expense of people in town now get attacked by monsters sometimes. Working on raising your own army but that's giving me a few issues.

1. Ah, so goblins and ratfolk are the shorties. And kobolds, I suppose? Not that they are a PC race. Would have guessed the catfolk to be a touch shorter, but it's simpler if things are mostly the same height, narrative wise. How small is a Farie in their narrative size?

1a. Group scenes where you can find them <- Is this referring to a bit of art, or..?

4. Neat. Always thought there could be more to working with with the woodworkers.

6. Funky question. Is Loksi the only futa traveling companion currently (eventually)? (Centaur daughter technically doesn't count, right?) Asking for a friend. And by friend, I mean me, haha.

7. Probably far too complex to be worth it, but it could be interesting if certain companions had hidden buffs or nonsense when working with other characters.

For example, if Loksi, a former scout and ranged expert, is teamed with Centaur Daughter with her bow, they deal more damage or are more accurate.

The Doktor could give a passive boost to undeath elements and allies.

Gobwife or the Kobold could boost crits or surprise attacks.

Annette could do more damage if she's had sex within a set time.

etc.
1. Just like Amazon refers to orcs, humans, lizards, cats and satyr the Lizardfolk tribe just refers to races with scales. Ratfolk just earned their right to be considered sentient, something that lizardfolk only have because Amazonia would invade if lizardfolk were killed on sight. Firestarter is considered a lizardfolk despite being a dragon.

1a. There's just a lot of art that I don't like. Male on Male group scenes are scarce as it's either weird 3D stuff or hyper muscle Chris Redfield. Female on Female group scenes mostly turn into futanari on female, which is not quite what I want for base scenes.

4. Yeah, now you can go with a group and have less encounters or just sell the collected wood on your own. More risk from doing it solo, but higher payout as everything is more expensive.

6. No. Zombie gf, Amanda and Percy can also join and can be changed due to their brush with Chaos the Horseman.

7. Maybe in a future update since various NPC's cost more than single points, and you only get 1 more slot every 5 levels in Leadership you have. Bill and Annette each cost five because of how powerful they are.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes