Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I've got nothing particularly useful to add, though I did figure out a silly title for one of the Unlucky quests that could be used - Gobs and Monsters (instead of Gods and Monsters).

Rooting for ya, Snekk!

• Haha
Reactions: Fizel

Vombatidi

Jul 19, 2021
I don't know how I missed this little gem, the game varies in many kink, active developer on the forum, possibility to report bugs.

Where is the trick?

Reactions: Solid Snekk

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I don't know how I missed this little gem, the game varies in many kink, active developer on the forum, possibility to report bugs.

Where is the trick?
I heard from a friend of a friend's friend, that he has been receiving training from successful drug dealers. In which, he has been taught to be friendly and provide ample 'product samples', then once he has gained a large following of 'friends', he shows his true colors and starts telling you that the next sample (update) is gonna cost ya. ;) :devilish: :ROFLMAO::p

Honestly, Snekk is one of those rare gems that just has a passion for this game he is creating. Let's hope that it lasts, this game has been very addictive to play.

Apr 29, 2022
Quick question, reagarding the whoring escapades, would it be possible to serve female or futa customers either in the slums or in the fort?

Mar 23, 2022
I heard from a friend of a friend's friend, that he has been receiving training from successful drug dealers. In which, he has been taught to be friendly and provide ample 'product samples', then once he has gained a large following of 'friends', he shows his true colors and starts telling you that the next sample (update) is gonna cost ya. ;) :devilish: :ROFLMAO::p

Honestly, Snekk is one of those rare gems that just has a passion for this game he is creating. Let's hope that it lasts, this game has been very addictive to play.
That's weird. I heard from my friend who's friend's uncle knows a guy who works with Snekk. They said that after they have enough players they plan to impliment a pay per install. What per install mean who knows. Maybe it's per each account from each different platforms. Maybe it's each time a web page is refreshed. Who knows he wasn't very clear about it.

Yeah, I think if anything the only con is Snekk is new to coding. So bug might appear more frequent then they otherwise would. They fix them faster then other devs though. They also are picking up things really fast and I also hope they keep it up a while.
Quick question, reagarding the whoring escapades, would it be possible to serve female or futa customers either in the slums or in the fort?
I don't know about futa due to futa being an abnormality/curse/rarity in world. After all in 1.97 the player has to litrally be cursed to be a futa. Either by starting the game cursed or by being cursed by Circe. Or getting a weird vine thing that isn't but is.

• Haha
Reactions: CaptainBipto

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017

I'd be an awful drug dealer, my product is really enticing to me. I think my energy for it comes from the fact this game is for me and I just so happen to be allowing F95 to enjoy it as well.

Yes.

I'm also working on adding different races that can proposition the player.

Futanari is rare, but adding it via tainting the water supply to make it more common was always a plan. Some support is already for it with a few of the adventurers and bounty hunters you can meet on the road possibly sporting a dong if you did that. Zombies, the only enemy completely finished, have futa variants as well.

Mar 23, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's funny that you should mention that about Det. My smooth brain didn't notice that about Det until it was pretty much pointed out on the forum and Basket pointed it out. Though why Det runs a thieves guild and not an assassins guild is still unknown to me. Maybe thievery is more tolerable to the general public and he's assassins are a few trusted people that he gets from the scum? In other words, Det runs thieves guild to get people who are fine doing real dirty work for him.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
It's funny that you should mention that about Det. My smooth brain didn't notice that about Det until it was pretty much pointed out on the forum and Basket pointed it out. Though why Det runs a thieves guild and not an assassins guild is still unknown to me. Maybe thievery is more tolerable to the general public and he's assassins are a few trusted people that he gets from the scum? In other words, Det runs thieves guild to get people who are fine doing real dirty work for him.
He does both.

I have removed the dues and cut he made you pay as he now lives in the sewers to avoid paying taxes. You can take a loan from him and he simply sends people to get his money back via kidnapping.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. I wonder what sort of weapon would makes sense for a lamia type character. Bows and arrows are a classic. Twin blades? Perhaps a spear or long hafted weapon, so the snake could be a 'pole dancer'.

I think the one way back in Breath of Fire was mostly just magic.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Hm. I wonder what sort of weapon would makes sense for a lamia type character. Bows and arrows are a classic. Twin blades? Perhaps a spear or long hafted weapon, so the snake could be a 'pole dancer'.

Juliette rips the Captain's head off with her bare claws. The Captain is a Dullahan so it just comes off, but that was still the go-to attack for the sun-starved snake.

If we're going off what other people have, then

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I need a bit of input.

Working on camping and it could be considered complete as you are currently able to set up and have a small campsite, along with the framework for having your lovers move there but currently only your children and goblin wife can. Right now it is just a tent and you can bring your lovers and also some adventurers that you randomly encounter here to bang.

The military can also occasionally sets up a camp and you can slut it up by setting up your camp inside theirs and allowing soldiers to visit you for money. If the military sets up their camp within 5 miles of you, you start getting visits for living off grid and not paying your fair share of taxes. If it is just you then it isn't too bad.

Some spots that you can camp have unique options, like living in the werewolves den after you deal with it is a boon because it is an old fort, so getting attacked at night is impossible.

Should I continue with making your camp a place that you build up and houses all of your lovers like the current farm does in 1.97, or do you want the farm as is and then a camp that you can build if you like?

Mar 23, 2022
I need a bit of input.

Working on camping and it could be considered complete as you are currently able to set up and have a small campsite, along with the framework for having your lovers move there but currently only your children and goblin wife can. Right now it is just a tent and you can bring your lovers and also some adventurers that you randomly encounter here to bang.

The military can also occasionally sets up a camp and you can slut it up by setting up your camp inside theirs and allowing soldiers to visit you for money. If the military sets up their camp within 5 miles of you, you start getting visits for living off grid and not paying your fair share of taxes. If it is just you then it isn't too bad.

Some spots that you can camp have unique options, like living in the werewolves den after you deal with it is a boon because it is an old fort, so getting attacked at night is impossible.

Should I continue with making your camp a place that you build up and houses all of your lovers like the current farm does in 1.97, or do you want the farm as is and then a camp that you can build if you like?
If setting up a camp is a permanent location. So if you set up camp it can't be set up anywhere else or moved. Then sure, have it so that the camp can turn into a "farm". If camps can be moved then I think it shouldn't be expanded too far in terms of settlments. For example the farm has a fully function forge and bellows for extreme heats for melting and forging the toughest of metals. A fully decked out barn with state of the art milking machines and heating/cooling systems. A shed full of all the tools anyone could wish for be it tanning, brewing, crafting. While at the camp you have a fire maybe an anvil if your lucky. Plus what ever tools you can put into your bag. Maybe it can be used as a hub to relay information/orders to people. Like if you want to install toilets at you unethical practice but you're in Monduval you can still access upgrade for it in your camp and send them out by messanger. Or setting policies for the school at the camp, those sort of things. You might be able to brew some basic potions if Percy is there or you have the training.

tldr, If once the camp's built then it can't be moved. Sure, make it basically a farm 2.0 or remove the farm and make it accessable through building out the camp. If the camp can be moved. nah, limit what can be done and treat it more of a hub then a gathering place.

Well it would depend on their size (and "legs" of the lamia) and if you want it to be practical or not. If it's a large lamia like 14ft tall and 30ft long then it's probably going to be muscle bound. So practically a large fuck off hammer to take advantage of their muscles. impractally things like halberds. If they are of a mid size like 8ft tall and 15ft long then practically a more traditional weapon. Like a sword and buckle (buckle being a small shield), you could see them with a spear if they have some lion legs though. Basically mounted cavalry without the mount. As for smaller lamia then speed if key, dagger, gloves or claws. Bows can be used at all. larger bows for larger lamia obviously. Also claws/fangs can be used at any size.

In saying that you could just say fuck it and use whatever however. They are sentient or at least semi sentient.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I need a bit of input.

Too much input! Abort! Abort!

1) Offhand, I'd probably suggest to have some sort of settings or 'plan' for the night when camping, to set options and convienience for later.

Options like Sleep alone / Sleep with lovers, could be set, in case the player is a monster and doesn't want to snuggle with their waifus and husbandos.

1a) Then a option to 'pitch a tent' (using those words, because of course) in the wild, where it's a temporary status or scene. You can rest, wait, have the sex, get milked, perhaps even have a setting where you are inviting or welcoming company/random encounters. And when you are done, break camp, and move on. Simple and effective. Being attacked or events along those lines would of automatically do this, of course.

2) So long as it isn't super annoying to deal with, you should probably have something like camp supplies as a resource. You could also have something like food, or mix the the idea in with supplies. My line of thinking is this is for travel, exploration, recovery, etc.

The more you are traveling with, the more food or supplies may be required so everybody is rested and healed. Or perhaps well rested is a buff.

For example, traveling with a steed (centaur daughter or otherwise), and several companions would like require more than just exploring the countryside with Annette.

2a) As another potential mutation or "blessing": here is one - Liquid Diet. So long as the player is traveling with a horse or a ally that is particuarly well hung (Meat, Bill, Foxxy...Loksi? A hung elf is amusing change up to the norm) and has the proper flags checked, they can reduce the cost or supplement the need of supplies due to drinking down the heady protein shake.

Unsure how how much of a pain it would be to code, but I could see the PC, Annette, Gobfamily, and probably Percy being able to pick this ability up (since Percy can apparently gain or share the players mutations.)

2b) In similar lines of thinking: "Got Milk?" Now there's another use for lactation, where your allies can reduce their hunger (supply cost) straight from the tap, otherwise known as the PC. Requires big 'ol tiddies and of course, the ability to be milked.

Ded allies of course, don't need fud.

3) I realize the irony in saying this after all that nonsense above, but I think the simpler you keep this (regarding camping), the better off you are. Any extended love or polish to a random area or region should probably just be spent on fixtures that you would like to see grow and prosper in game anyway, such as the farm, the witches residence, two's harpy heights, yada yada.

4) I am in love with the idea that camping near groups or random encounters could result in soldiers, travelers, bee girls, your children, bandits, and of course monsters, dropping by. The pc's rep could certainly be a factor here too. (Heroic, harlot, slaver, villain, etc.)

4a) there's all sorts of little mini encounters you could do with this too. A young pair of newlyweds are traveling and seek the comfort and security of your fire, but as a PC you are of course, sexy as balls, so the option of being their first threesome pops up.

A haughty noble lad shows up, without a guard, making demands and you show them how to have proper respect by bending them over a log. Easy payday for slavers.

A wandering minstrel could manifest, playing a song dedicated to the heroes and legends of the past for their supper.

Some soldiers investigate, keen on collecting a fee, only to back off if the player and company are renown. PC's with whore rep and Gobwife / Annette as a companion, could sense an opportunity for profit.

4b) I am also now sketching a scene or two with Gobwife and GobPC servicing several humans, for no reason whatsoever, and is completely unrelated.

5) Heck, since you are spilling the beans, what does Percy use as a weapon when she is brave? Is she just chucking potions or is there a weapon in mind there? She absolutey shouldn't be anywhere near the front.

6) If you are doing the tactic thing, do some combats start as an ambush or surprise, so it's not always front facing?

Thank you for Lamia/naga weapon suggestions. I'm very, very slowly starting to put together character concepts for my own messy rpg style game, as I intend to have the bulk of the companions a bit more unique than four humans off to slay the demon lord, haha. One may or may not be snake type in homage for a certain dev, motivating by example to get off my ass and work on it.

Art is sloooooow.

Mar 23, 2022
Too much input! Abort! Abort!

1) Offhand, I'd probably suggest to have some sort of settings or 'plan' for the night when camping, to set options and convienience for later.

Options like Sleep alone / Sleep with lovers, could be set, in case the player is a monster and doesn't want to snuggle with their waifus and husbandos.

1a) Then a option to 'pitch a tent' (using those words, because of course) in the wild, where it's a temporary status or scene. You can rest, wait, have the sex, get milked, perhaps even have a setting where you are inviting or welcoming company/random encounters. And when you are done, break camp, and move on. Simple and effective. Being attacked or events along those lines would of automatically do this, of course.

2) So long as it isn't super annoying to deal with, you should probably have something like camp supplies as a resource. You could also have something like food, or mix the the idea in with supplies. My line of thinking is this is for travel, exploration, recovery, etc.

The more you are traveling with, the more food or supplies may be required so everybody is rested and healed. Or perhaps well rested is a buff.

For example, traveling with a steed (centaur daughter or otherwise), and several companions would like require more than just exploring the countryside with Annette.

2a) As another potential mutation or "blessing": here is one - Liquid Diet. So long as the player is traveling with a horse or a ally that is particuarly well hung (Meat, Bill, Foxxy...Loksi? A hung elf is amusing change up to the norm) and has the proper flags checked, they can reduce the cost or supplement the need of supplies due to drinking down the heady protein shake.

Unsure how how much of a pain it would be to code, but I could see the PC, Annette, Gobfamily, and probably Percy being able to pick this ability up (since Percy can apparently gain or share the players mutations.)

2b) In similar lines of thinking: "Got Milk?" Now there's another use for lactation, where your allies can reduce their hunger (supply cost) straight from the tap, otherwise known as the PC. Requires big 'ol tiddies and of course, the ability to be milked.

Ded allies of course, don't need fud.

3) I realize the irony in saying this after all that nonsense above, but I think the simpler you keep this (regarding camping), the better off you are. Any extended love or polish to a random area or region should probably just be spent on fixtures that you would like to see grow and prosper in game anyway, such as the farm, the witches residence, two's harpy heights, yada yada.

4) I am in love with the idea that camping near groups or random encounters could result in soldiers, travelers, bee girls, your children, bandits, and of course monsters, dropping by. The pc's rep could certainly be a factor here too. (Heroic, harlot, slaver, villain, etc.)

4a) there's all sorts of little mini encounters you could do with this too. A young pair of newlyweds are traveling and seek the comfort and security of your fire, but as a PC you are of course, sexy as balls, so the option of being their first threesome pops up.

A haughty noble lad shows up, without a guard, making demands and you show them how to have proper respect by bending them over a log. Easy payday for slavers.

A wandering minstrel could manifest, playing a song dedicated to the heroes and legends of the past for their supper.

Some soldiers investigate, keen on collecting a fee, only to back off if the player and company are renown. PC's with whore rep and Gobwife / Annette as a companion, could sense an opportunity for profit.

4b) I am also now sketching a scene or two with Gobwife and GobPC servicing several humans, for no reason whatsoever, and is completely unrelated.

5) Heck, since you are spilling the beans, what does Percy use as a weapon when she is brave? Is she just chucking potions or is there a weapon in mind there? She absolutey shouldn't be anywhere near the front.

6) If you are doing the tactic thing, do some combats start as an ambush or surprise, so it's not always front facing?

Thank you for Lamia/naga weapon suggestions. I'm very, very slowly starting to put together character concepts for my own messy rpg style game, as I intend to have the bulk of the companions a bit more unique than four humans off to slay the demon lord, haha. One may or may not be snake type in homage for a certain dev, motivating by example to get off my ass and work on it.

Art is sloooooow.
1. I think having the ability to choose who you're sleeping with in a nonsexual way is nice. Even soulless creatures like myself have favorite bed warmers. Plus it still is on the simpler side if you choose to go that way.

1a. Different encounters that could occur is nice, sexual or otherwise. But the ability to some how disable it would be nice. Even if it's just get someone to do night watch. I think Snekk said having meat stops wolves.

2. I'd much rather not have food to or camp supplies to worry about. A free camp to set up or an item that is refunded if you want to move camp location, fine. If I'm not going to eat then why would I want to feed my followers?

2a and b. In saying that, I do like the idea of the liquid diet. Assuming food is a buff it could be nice little thing that's unrelated to camping and could be a sex thing in general.

5. I don't want to know Percy's weapon of choice. I prefer my Percy shy and meek, hopefully I can keep them that way and they will want to make potions and stuff.

7. Is Snekk a lamia or naga? I didn't know chaos something with no form had a form.

7a. Welcome to the reason I've never mad a game in over 10 years. I can't draw to my standards. Art takes forever to draw even with lots of skill under your belt. And if you're making a character based off of Snekk wouldn't it be best for them to say thier preferred weapon/combat style?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes