Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
The reason I thought archon was they quite clearly aren't just a normal person. Nothing against that, some are more special then others. But from Circe's description or was it's one's it seems to sort of fit Percy. Not quite the same as the PC but it kinda fits. Then again a lot of followers have unique quirks about them. Gobo wife's silver dagger, Bess (is that the cow girl from the steel farm?) being well Bess. Annetta being Annetta. Bill being Bill. All have something unknown about them well some more then other. Funny enough I think Dana is the least special in terms of cosmic pawn potential. She's a really smart girl and that's pretty much it. No weird powers or special 'aunt'. Just good old fashion NERD brains.

So maybe because they doesn't function the same and are one but different. Or they aren't one and are something different that we aren't aware of. The only two things related to archon that weren't genshin were either a leader or evil god. Percy doesn't seem to fit either of those stereotypes. Unless we've been juked. In which case Percy why, I could of joined you in your evil plan. Regardless I'm looking forward to where and how Snekk will take companions. Here's just hoping that the dog/wolf isn't actually a god that's been following us the whole time only to loki us at the end.
I enjoy theory crafting on Percy mostly to annoy Snekk. She is, and quite possibly, may be just as earnest and simple as she seems. A failed scholar with a heart of gold and curious hentai physics that is finding her path. Though she could just as easily be a trojan horse, or maybe a fiend is piggybacking off of her, for the big twisty surprise. For all the dark in the games world, I can't see how my PC would suspect them in the slightest, given what has transpired, how they met, and such.

Nerd brains Dana hooks us up with our science as fuck alien daughter Eve, too.

Even if Snekk does Loki us with a doggo, I'm sure results will be entertaining.

I hope adding new races doesn't make the dialogue and descriptions soulless copies of "He fucked your cat ass", "He fucked your wolf ass", "He fucked your rat ass" and there will be some variation beyond the pictures.
Unsure. Could you elaborate on what you are hoping to see?

Until now, elves and humans were pretty much the norm, as they are largely interchangable. Gobs were getting a little bit of extra flavor, and I could see Snekk leaning into them being more unique as time and their writing progressed.

But that's a *lot* of races. And thus a *lot* of writing. Situationally though, they all seem to have different ramifications depending on where they are at. Rats are climbing their way out to be a 'civilized' race. Goblins are "tolerated" but largely seen as a pest or a onahole. Or a horde of vicious slaving rape beasts.

Most starts other than human will have their work cut out for them in Avedon, because racist culture of humans are racist. Lizards would probably have a super rough time over at the amazons, for example.

Raindancer

Dec 21, 2017
I realise it's a real tonne of word processing, that's what makes me worried. Maybe it makes sense to find enthusiastic, hired writers to help break down this whole pile of unrealised content. As for an example, well here goes (please forgive me, I'm using a translator):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw, If you want I can help you for free by writing some sample erotic scenarios with new kinds of characters.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I realise it's a real tonne of word processing, that's what makes me worried. Maybe it makes sense to find enthusiastic, hired writers to help break down this whole pile of unrealised content. As for an example, well here goes (please forgive me, I'm using a translator):

btw, If you want I can help you for free by writing some sample erotic scenarios with new kinds of characters.
If you want to add in some scenes I am more than willing to put them in the game.

In fact, this project was practically saved by Le_ Flemard when they showed me how to better use arrays.

Is there anything in particular you want to write about?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Also, since I don't want to scroll to find it, I think I got toggles for 12/24 hour working and between metric and imperial systems. I've slept, with the adventurer following me, for four days and nothing seems to be breaking.

I'm missing the button that lets you swap your clothes and weapon anywhere, unless you are captured, but this is just my testing character so I forgot to give it to myself.

The road and camp are mostly complete and next I'll start fixing the locations along the road.

After that, it is a run through of the quests for the new systems I've added. Not too difficult as 90% of quests can currently be played with no real problems as is, aside from the few I'm updating to be better.

After that, update to lovers. This update was initially just going to be the waifu update and it did not turn out to be that. Oops.

After that, I need to fix the art for the races. Human, Goblin, Elf and Ratfolk are the only ones with functional art at the moment. I can probably do a release with those as is. Cow is ending up as just regular art with larger tits and while I have the intro to the lizard completely done, art for any of the monsters does not seem to exist.

Raindancer

Dec 21, 2017
Oh, thank you. I've been wanting to take part in the fate of this game for a long time, I really enjoyed it.

Well, as you might have already guessed I'm interested in topics of Furries and Feral, so if you send me a PM with a short list of events and characters - I'm ready to get to work immediately.
For example: MC (futa, ratfolk) and wolves in the forest, 300 words, defeat event. And of course you can leave your comments and wishes on the vision of the event so that they are not very different from the style of narration of the rest of the game.

Mar 23, 2022
1696130661391.png

How I feel when reading miles as a metric user.

I'm interested to see how and what's changed/broke with this..
Also, since I don't want to scroll to find it, I think I got toggles for 12/24 hour working and between metric and imperial systems. I've slept, with the adventurer following me, for four days and nothing seems to be breaking.

I'm missing the button that lets you swap your clothes and weapon anywhere, unless you are captured, but this is just my testing character so I forgot to give it to myself.

The road and camp are mostly complete and next I'll start fixing the locations along the road.

After that, it is a run through of the quests for the new systems I've added. Not too difficult as 90% of quests can currently be played with no real problems as is, aside from the few I'm updating to be better.

After that, update to lovers. This update was initially just going to be the waifu update and it did not turn out to be that. Oops.

After that, I need to fix the art for the races. Human, Goblin, Elf and Ratfolk are the only ones with functional art at the moment. I can probably do a release with those as is. Cow is ending up as just regular art with larger tits and while I have the intro to the lizard completely done, art for any of the monsters does not seem to exist.
I wonder if pregnancies are effected on the 12 hour clock. It's also better to overhaul a game early in the development then later in the development. Less shit to correct and potential bugs that need fixing. Imagine the issues you'd face if you were nearly done when you decided to overhaul it. You can still call this the waifu, combat, quest, camping and map update.
Oh, thank you. I've been wanting to take part in the fate of this game for a long time, I really enjoyed it.
So does that mean there's now a furry, a goody goblin and an evil human? Next you're going to tell me they walked into a bar.

• Haha
Reactions: HotSausageGrrl

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
So does that mean there's now a furry, a goody goblin and an evil human? Next you're going to tell me they walked into a bar.
Hey! I resemble that remark.

Submitting scenes sounds like a fun time. Currently holding off to see what the game looks like, and where to potentially add scenes that would fit, but I am absolutely gonna lob some stuff at Snekk with my crappy art, for the good for the land.

Also, I feel cheated. We do all that theory crafting about our curvy Percy and we weren't taunted once.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
View attachment 2971174

1. How I feel when reading miles as a metric user.

2. I'm interested to see how and what's changed/broke with this..

3. I wonder if pregnancies are effected on the 12 hour clock. It's also better to overhaul a game early in the development then later in the development. Less shit to correct and potential bugs that need fixing. Imagine the issues you'd face if you were nearly done when you decided to overhaul it.

4. You can still call this the waifu, combat, quest, camping and map update.
1. I could have measured things in cubits just to make it suck for everyone.

2. Should be nothing. It does nothing to the numbers but there may be a few mentions of miles that I missed in dialog, which is too hilarious to fix. The player could travel in kilometers but the NPC gave directions in miles but you arrive at the right location because the signs are just placed wherever.

3. The only change is that the left side stat panel calls 1700 as 5 pm. I made it way too complicated last time by trying to change actual location times when I could just make it a visual change and change nothing on how I write scenes. I don't think I have any times mentioned by NPC's, only needing to change a few mentions of store hours.

4. I'm just going to call it 2.0, and erase the entire changelog up to this point. I've changed so many scenes and variables that the old changelog would just confuse people.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017

Submitting scenes sounds like a fun time. Currently holding off to see what the game looks like, and where to potentially add scenes that would fit, but I am absolutely gonna lob some stuff at Snekk with my crappy art, for the good for the land.

Also, I feel cheated. We do all that theory crafting about our curvy Percy and we weren't taunted once.
Oh, I forgot you guys don't know the new Percy storyline.

Y'know what, no information on that.

• Wow
Mar 23, 2022
1. I could have measured things in cubits just to make it suck for everyone.

2. Should be nothing. It does nothing to the numbers but there may be a few mentions of miles that I missed in dialog, which is too hilarious to fix. The player could travel in kilometers but the NPC gave directions in miles but you arrive at the right location because the signs are just placed wherever.

3. The only change is that the left side stat panel calls 1700 as 5 pm. I made it way too complicated last time by trying to change actual location times when I could just make it a visual change and change nothing on how I write scenes. I don't think I have any times mentioned by NPC's, only needing to change a few mentions of store hours.

4. I'm just going to call it 2.0, and erase the entire changelog up to this point. I've changed so many scenes and variables that the old changelog would just confuse people.
1. Oh god no. That would just suck, even as an april fools day joke. I'm fine, I'll shut up with measurements.

1a. While I don't actually know imperial I know vaguely enough to get rough estimates. Turns out playing a lot of games with imperial measurments makes you sort of pick it up but not really.

2. So like America right? Didn't they officially change to metric a long time ago but no one actully listened to the government?

2a. Yes, those inconsistencies are funny and make it feel like kilometers are an after thought when doing stuff.

3. If that's all that's changed then nothing should actually be effected. Dang and here I was hoping I could break something.

Oh, I forgot you guys don't know the new Percy storyline.

Y'know what, no information on that.
So all I'm hearing from this is Percy's old story is redundent and we know nothing about them or why they're special. Keep your secrets I'll dig them up eventually and by that I mean as you release them.

You don't get a say. We here in Avedon don't take kindly to non-humans. Just be glad we even let you talk. (this is a joke regarding Avedon's extreme racism and not an attack again you or anyone)

I'd much rather throw out idea and let Snekk decide if they want it or not. Submiting scenes feels too intrusive for the games development for me. I'm not saying others can't, if Snekk doesn't mind the go ahead. I just probably won't be submiting scenes directly unless I was personally happy with it and willing to share it.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I'd much rather throw out idea and let Snekk decide if they want it or not. Submiting scenes feels too intrusive for the games development for me. I'm not saying others can't, if Snekk doesn't mind the go ahead. I just probably won't be submiting scenes directly unless I was personally happy with it and willing to share it.
I get it. Actually I absolutely agree on it feeling kind of intrusive and weird. But I also get the urge of wanting to add the occasional splash of jizz color to the game, too. I was thinking more like... small sequences. Draw something up, and if it seems good enough, the write something around it. Or maybe fill in any missing filler blanks later. Like, there's a lot of specific monster stuff that probably doesn't match up.

Blowing some Avedon guards, slooting around with soldiers, 'tending' to the steeds. Snekk mentioned it's a Gobwife's duty to train the daughter, so some tentative First/Unucky ideas too. The bulk of my sketches are mostly gob stuff (family or otherwise), some Percy (emulating her default art before transformation), and a handful of Loksi. Also trying my hand on the Steelwind snake, but I'm not happy with it yet at all. But for like, every 12 attempts, only 1 seems remotely worth working on, haha. I also feel *incredibly* uncomfortable making assumptions with characters or designs. Though I've been trying to stick to the theme of purple hair for most PC "races".

So far I liked the farmhand/rancher style from the human Steelwind getting hopped at by Bess, the base nekkid styles for Gobwife and Unlucky and... that's pretty much it. Bleah.

Come to think of it, aside from the prologue, I don't think Unlucky has every once refered to Gobwife as you know, mom. Which is admittedly pretty wierd, but what in that protagonists life isn't? Or inquired about the past. Looking forward to that story when it develops.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
How I have the scenes set up now is that if you fit the criteria, it appears in the pool of things that could happen. A female ratfolk has about 5 scenes available for zombies: female zombie, male zombie, group of male zombies, futanari zombie, and zombie on ratfolk.

The default is human scenes, as art for some characters just doesn't exist.

If you want to add scenes, I can add them to the pool for what can happen. It is not intrusive in the slightest and would only require slight adjusting for spacing and theme, with me being able to literally just slot it in.

Apr 29, 2022
If you want to add in some scenes I am more than willing to put them in the game.

In fact, this project was practically saved by Le_ Flemard when they showed me how to better use arrays.

Alas, there is not even a droplet for a piss baby such as myself :cry:. But seriously though, I get it, it's not Snek's kink so I can't really complain.

On the topic of Veto-ing muscles; while I figure that this obviously includes early Jojo and Baki characters levels of musculature (which for the record I am not into), what about fit women with slim abs/mildly muscular women like say Lean Beef Patty. Just to be sure.
1696183474377.jpeg

Apr 29, 2022
On an unrelated note to my post above, almost forgot to ask this; but since the sex scenes got an overhaul recently iirc; could you please add an option to make out with beast lovers during sex encounters, such as your horse or the wolves/dogs for instance?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Alas, there is not even a droplet for a piss baby such as myself :cry:. But seriously though, I get it, it's not Snek's kink so I can't really complain.

On the topic of Veto-ing muscles; while I figure that this obviously includes early Jojo and Baki characters levels of musculature (which for the record I am not into), what about fit women with slim abs/mildly muscular women like say Lean Beef Patty. Just to be sure.
It's more for art aesthetics. Same reason that I don't use certain pictures if they have a cell phone in them.

Fit women, and men, can be from Amazon and Centaur isles as that is their specific theme.

On an unrelated note to my post above, almost forgot to ask this; but since the sex scenes got an overhaul recently iirc; could you please add an option to make out with beast lovers during sex encounters, such as your horse or the wolves/dogs for instance?
Working on it.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
It's more for art aesthetics. Same reason that I don't use certain pictures if they have a cell phone in them.

Fit women, and men, can be from Amazon and Centaur isles as that is their specific theme.

Working on it.
Phew! I was suddenly very concerned for the fate of my heroic abs.

Mar 23, 2022
How I have the scenes set up now is that if you fit the criteria, it appears in the pool of things that could happen. A female ratfolk has about 5 scenes available for zombies: female zombie, male zombie, group of male zombies, futanari zombie, and zombie on ratfolk.

The default is human scenes, as art for some characters just doesn't exist.

If you want to add scenes, I can add them to the pool for what can happen. It is not intrusive in the slightest and would only require slight adjusting for spacing and theme, with me being able to literally just slot it in.
Intrusive might have been the wrong word. Hmm, what I meant by it was when I create something I put a part of me into the thing I created, metaphorically speaking. Then to give the thing I created to someone else feels like it's taking away from what they are creating by placing what I made in. It's not in this case because you'd just be adding on top what's existing but that how it feels to me. Maybe I'm just strange in this line of thinking.

hellfire8100

Aug 26, 2017
With the amount of stuff in this game, surprised noone made a wiki (if there is i couldnt find it). In any case how does one catch Bill with Bess as a male pc. Always could get it to proc as a fem but not as a male.

Also i've come across several "Syntax" and "Location not found" errors. not sure of which ones are known for 1.96

Reactions: Vombatidi

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
so, a few questions for the safety of my sanity while i tirelessly wait for the 2.0 update:

1- with the classes being added, does that mean we'll get a sort of class-specific dialogue option during conversations that we can use to speed things along, relate to a character and gain relationship points with them, or even lose relationship points?
-1a- will the classes come into play when exploring. i.e: rangers get a bonus to exploring so they can move faster through wiled environments, etcetera?
- 1b- will there be a camping mechanic? because i would assume the cities/towns are relatively far apart from each other, so maybe if we don't want to arrive at a city late at night or we need to regen stamina and health we could set up camp?
-- 1b.2- if we camp, will there be a chance of us being interrupted or surprise attacked by monsters/bandits/undead?

2- will there be customisation of houses/properties/rest areas? like, the crypt of Death that we start off with for free, can we spruce the place up by buying carpets and wardrobes and whatnot from the markets?
- 2b- in regards to the crypt; we're sleeping on a stone bed, so obviously that isn't comfortable for normal people, so will there be a debuff we get from it? a debuff that persists every time we sleep on that stone bed until we sleep on it enough to become comfortable with sleeping on it, and then we no longer gain the debuff, for example.

3- will we get to knock up a nun? the corruption fetish is a thing of mine, for sure, but it would also suit the world setting. This is, obviously, a super important thing that should be added to the game immediately on pain of a game-ending moment.
- 3a- Will we get to 'bad touch' the nuns travelling around, and will it count towards the overall corruption of the church? you know, because nuns are showing up without paladins and deflowered.

4- are we getting some new starting origins that we haven't seen yet, or are the ones we already have just getting revamped?
- 4a- if i could suggest a new start? The Stoic paladin - you are a paladin, mourning the death of your assigned nun, travelling to her grave to pay your respects. your goddess hopes to lift your spirits. (Start as a Paladin, start with paladin armour, start with steel sword, start with +15 relationship with Goddess Avalon) (Female/male start)
-- 4a.2- another start could be this: The Unknown - You died many years ago. decades? centuries? you know not, and nor do you know why Death has brought you back. or why she's obsessed with you. (Start with no clothes, no weapons, no armour. start with +15 relationship with Death. start with one spell of choice) (Male/Female/Futa start)

that's it for now without this being ridiculously long. thanks for reading this.

Mar 23, 2022
so, a few questions for the safety of my sanity while i tirelessly wait for the 2.0 update:

1- with the classes being added, does that mean we'll get a sort of class-specific dialogue option during conversations that we can use to speed things along, relate to a character and gain relationship points with them, or even lose relationship points?
-1a- will the classes come into play when exploring. i.e: rangers get a bonus to exploring so they can move faster through wiled environments, etcetera?
- 1b- will there be a camping mechanic? because i would assume the cities/towns are relatively far apart from each other, so maybe if we don't want to arrive at a city late at night or we need to regen stamina and health we could set up camp?
-- 1b.2- if we camp, will there be a chance of us being interrupted or surprise attacked by monsters/bandits/undead?

2- will there be customisation of houses/properties/rest areas? like, the crypt of Death that we start off with for free, can we spruce the place up by buying carpets and wardrobes and whatnot from the markets?
- 2b- in regards to the crypt; we're sleeping on a stone bed, so obviously that isn't comfortable for normal people, so will there be a debuff we get from it? a debuff that persists every time we sleep on that stone bed until we sleep on it enough to become comfortable with sleeping on it, and then we no longer gain the debuff, for example.

3- will we get to knock up a nun? the corruption fetish is a thing of mine, for sure, but it would also suit the world setting. This is, obviously, a super important thing that should be added to the game immediately on pain of a game-ending moment.
- 3a- Will we get to 'bad touch' the nuns travelling around, and will it count towards the overall corruption of the church? you know, because nuns are showing up without paladins and deflowered.

4- are we getting some new starting origins that we haven't seen yet, or are the ones we already have just getting revamped?
- 4a- if i could suggest a new start? The Stoic paladin - you are a paladin, mourning the death of your assigned nun, travelling to her grave to pay your respects. your goddess hopes to lift your spirits. (Start as a Paladin, start with paladin armour, start with steel sword, start with +15 relationship with Goddess Avalon) (Female/male start)
-- 4b- another start could be this: The Unknown - You died many years ago. decades? centuries? you know not, and nor do you know why Death has brought you back. or why she's obsessed with you. (Start with no clothes, no weapons, no armour. start with +15 relationship with Death. start with one spell of choice) (Male/Female/Futa start)

that's it for now without this being ridiculously long. thanks for reading this.
While I don't know what Snekk's plan is I can at least answer some of those questions as best I can.

1. To my knowledge Classes can play a roll in how dialogue plays out. Not greatly as of 2.0 with it mainly being small things that are added to normal dialogue. But in future updates it's a possiblity.

1a. Yes. Certain classes will be able to perform cetrain actions while exploring. For example the hunter class will be able to set up traps to gain hides and meats.

1b and 1b2. Yes camping is already coded for 2.0 and yes you can have a chance of being attacked.

3 and 3a. Seeing how in 1.97 there is a story arch all about corrupting the church it'd be a safe assumption to say yes. You will be able to corrupt the church and yes you most likely will be able to knock up a nun. That is unless Snekk plans to change that whole story arch.

4. Yes there will be new start we haven't seen. It'd be hard to not have new starts with all the new races and classes. Not to mention I'm pretty sure Snekk has mentioned new starts at some point.

4a. I don't know if that is going to be a start. Becoming a paladin is so crucial to a plot that already being one might mess with that. But what would I know, Snekk might veto my opinion on this and make it a starting class.

4b. That starts sounds awfully similar to the Chosen One start that's already in game.

I'm not the dev so they can answer in more depth obviously.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes