Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
The Sewer Rat has the default player name as Mous Lee.

I've been playing Resident Evil 4 recently and the Moushley Graham memes are kinda cute.
Ah, looked it up. She is indeed cute. Got sort of a Gadget from Rescue Rangers vibe to some of it, not that it's a bad thing.

goon_unit

Feb 25, 2019
how do you romnce bill on chosen one? I cant seem to figure it out. I'll collect wheat in the morning and turn it into grain but i dont get an option to talk to him nor does it increase his relation.

WinterGreen

Mar 21, 2022
how do you romnce bill on chosen one? I cant seem to figure it out. I'll collect wheat in the morning and turn it into grain but i dont get an option to talk to him nor does it increase his relation.
If I remember correctly, you gotta be a fem pc, and keep checking the barn till it has a suspicious sound is coming form within the barn option. once you get through that scene, talk to bill about Bess and then ask if he can fuck you like that. Haven't done the chosen one start since like 1.3 so I might have missed a step.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
It's only female pc as of now, the user above is right, the big chunk of an update is incoming, I suggest to wait for it before asking any questions, many things are expected to be reworked in it.

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
It is bugged as for 1.97. you would have to find that event and edit variable check for vagina to 1.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
The one that's going to Subscribe Star first for everyone for free, right? Just to verify.
Yeah, working on making sure the starts are not broken. Apparently the catfolk race just had a picture of a metal pipe instead of a cat.

I have four things to finish before I'll get a release out:

* Make the junkshop store work since it is a part of a character start
* Make Hunter traps work
* Make material collection work
* Remove half finished content like swimming

It still has a lot of unfinished content but this rework is going well, I think.

• Haha
Reactions: HotSausageGrrl

Ayumumono

Jun 21, 2017
Wish you the best of luck in these endeavors. Been anxiously awaiting this update. Curious to see how it all ends up fitting together.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I've released 1.98, but it is a little /too/ buggy for me to consider releasing on F95 as I already have a few scathing reviews from when the forest was broken in early <1.40.

It's a public post on subscribestar.

Mar 23, 2022
I've released 1.98, but it is a little /too/ buggy for me to consider releasing on F95 as I already have a few scathing reviews from when the forest was broken in early <1.40.

I haven't really gotten into it past the opening changes which are nice btw but I just found a bug headed back from britmoor. Using my limited knowledge it's one of the random chats that can now happen. I'm sure I'll find more I always find more. inset evil laugh.
1696809472990.png
Just to speed up finding the line.

Edit: Not sure if it's intentional but the hole in the wall is disabled. Leave the player hanging with no exit.

Edit 2: Nevermind it just happened when I tied to leave for the first time.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2022

Oh boy, it's finally here!

WinterGreen

Mar 21, 2022

blessing.PNG

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017

Will certainly give it a go and report back. Congrats for another step towards the revamp and general upgrade!

Alas, there's not much you can do with the random review bombs. You can tell folks clearly that the game is unfinished and a work in progress, requiring text to read, only for that to backfire spectacuarly. Probably because they didn't read the disclaimer. heh.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes