Mar 23, 2022
1. There's been an unused "security" variable that I could never get to properly work.

It now does.

You can bomb military camps and attack cities, which reduces the strength of further encounters against guards at the expense of people in town now get attacked by monsters sometimes. Working on raising your own army but that's giving me a few issues.

2. Maybe in a future update since various NPC's cost more than single points, and you only get 1 more slot every 5 levels in Leadership you have. Bill and Annette each cost five because of how powerful they are.
1. For the goody two shoes are you thinking on adding the ability to increase guards capabilites and possibly over throw the current king due to incompetence or maybe becoming an advisor to them? Just typing that made my blood curdle. I'd much rather over throw with violence or a good old show of pure unadulterated power. Nothing says I'm king now like blowing up the thrown room with your magnificence, gotta keep the some men and women alive in the castle after all.

2. Please don't. I feel like it'd just force certain companions together. Making it less a case of have who you want and more of have who you must. It's a cool concept but it's never implemented good. Think of it this way, in rpg's you always have to have a healer. You could have a choice of 12 people to fill out 4 slots but only one of the 12 is a healer. Making the choices really 11 people to fill out 3 slots. I'd say just make indivuduals unique and leave it at that. Sure some might go well together like Annette and Goblin Wife letting you slut it up. Or Bill and Meat being goody muscle heads. You don't need to have them because they offer powerful combos. You have them because you want them.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
There's been an unused "security" variable that I could never get to properly work.

It now does.

You can bomb military camps and attack cities, which reduces the strength of further encounters against guards at the expense of people in town now get attacked by monsters sometimes. Working on raising your own army but that's giving me a few issues.

1. Just like Amazon refers to orcs, humans, lizards, cats and satyr the Lizardfolk tribe just refers to races with scales. Ratfolk just earned their right to be considered sentient, something that lizardfolk only have because Amazonia would invade if lizardfolk were killed on sight. Firestarter is considered a lizardfolk despite being a dragon.

1a. There's just a lot of art that I don't like. Male on Male group scenes are scarce as it's either weird 3D stuff or hyper muscle Chris Redfield. Female on Female group scenes mostly turn into futanari on female, which is not quite what I want for base scenes.

4. Yeah, now you can go with a group and have less encounters or just sell the collected wood on your own. More risk from doing it solo, but higher payout as everything is more expensive.

6. No. Zombie gf, Amanda and Percy can also join and can be changed due to their brush with Chaos the Horseman.

7. Maybe in a future update since various NPC's cost more than single points, and you only get 1 more slot every 5 levels in Leadership you have. Bill and Annette each cost five because of how powerful they are.
1a. Gotcha. I've been attempting to learn the ways of twink fu, but the path is long and hard. And there is just ever so much stuff to draw, haha.

6. Wait, so *Percy* will be a traveling/combat companion too? Team slootwives is (Gobwife, Percy, Loksi, PC) a go! Bwhahahaha!

6a. Drawing a blank. Who is Amanda? Why is Amanda?

7. I'm all but certain I've asked this one before, but where or who will the Centaur Daughter manifest from?

Other: I just had an amusing thought for those less inclined to bomb cities, or at least places like Britmoor or Monduval/Fort.

Can you train with, or if you become quite the badass, train the guards, to protect their people *and* be less racist douchnozzles?

I mean, in theory all it would take is a law allowing you to add nonhumans to the guard ranks, perhaps, or a part time job/ability to be an instructor, perhaps? Then again, I don't want to take away from the current dynamics, and that sounds messy. Hrm.

Dunno, I guess training in the school or the farm is plenty, really. But I was amused with the idea of retraining the guards from the ground up, drill instructor by day, and wearing out the entire barracks by night. Those troops would follow that PC (and their rear) *anywhere*.

Perhaps if you are popular enough in battle or in bed you can sway the public opinion a bit.

...Then again, it also sounds like you can end up as royalty with the Amazons, sooooo...

Mar 23, 2022
1a. Gotcha. I've been attempting to learn the ways of twink fu, but the path is long and hard. And there is just ever so much stuff to draw, haha.

6. Wait, so *Percy* will be a traveling/combat companion too? Team slootwives is (Gobwife, Percy, Loksi, PC) a go! Bwhahahaha!

7. I'm all but certain I've asked this one before, but where or who will the Centaur Daughter manifest from?

Other: I just had an amusing thought for those less inclined to bomb cities, or at least places like Britmoor or Monduval/Fort.

Can you train with, or if you become quite the badass, train the guards, to protect their people *and* be less racist douchnozzles?

I mean, in theory all it would take is a law allowing you to add nonhumans to the guard ranks, perhaps, or a part time job/ability to be an instructor, perhaps? Then again, I don't want to take away from the current dynamics, and that sounds messy. Hrm.

Dunno, I guess training in the school or the farm is plenty, really. But I was amused with the idea of retraining the guards from the ground up, drill instructor by day, and wearing out the entire barracks by night. Those troops would follow that PC (and their rear) *anywhere*.

Perhaps if you are popular enough in battle or in bed you can sway the public opinion a bit.

...Then again, it also sounds like you can end up as royalty with the Amazons, sooooo...
6a. Amanda is the mermaid in the circus that you turn human. I know this because Amanda let's you get a special item at the end of her quest. Also her quest informs of some rather interesting information regarding the player.

Other. Wouldn't becoming king/queen/whatever a futa ruler is called solve that? You'd be able to enforce rules regarding the rampant racisim and train the guard or at least provide more funding for them. As for *taking* the throne you could do it as a coup if you prefer a more violent approch. If you are a true goody goody first I'd kill you (in game of course I'd never harm someone irl) second you could do it through a simple protest sort of thing. The people are clearly miserable and if a charismatic person were to come along I don't see why you couldn't convince them to let you be ruler through peaceful means good old gandi style. Plus being ruler gives you some *special* benifits shall we say. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Who and what you can fuck skyrockets, that's what special means.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. For the goody two shoes are you thinking on adding the ability to increase guards capabilites and possibly over throw the current king due to incompetence or maybe becoming an advisor to them? Just typing that made my blood curdle. I'd much rather over throw with violence or a good old show of pure unadulterated power. Nothing says I'm king now like blowing up the thrown room with your magnificence, gotta keep the some men and women alive in the castle after all.

2. Please don't. I feel like it'd just force certain companions together. Making it less a case of have who you want and more of have who you must. It's a cool concept but it's never implemented good. Think of it this way, in rpg's you always have to have a healer. You could have a choice of 12 people to fill out 4 slots but only one of the 12 is a healer. Making the choices really 11 people to fill out 3 slots. I'd say just make indivuduals unique and leave it at that. Sure some might go well together like Annette and Goblin Wife letting you slut it up. Or Bill and Meat being goody muscle heads. You don't need to have them because they offer powerful combos. You have them because you want them.
1. There's two pictures of the king, one super old and one that's young. It's a Theoden and Wormtongue situation where you cure their madness and things change, but it is more of a sideways shift than an improvement.

2. I'll have to see how it works. As of now some allies have similar abilities and they'll obviously stack well, like the healing, but it is just me testing it at the moment so some of you may discover unbelievably powerful combos.

6. Yes, for the purpose of moving them around. If you want a NPC to go from the slums to the farm, you have to walk them there now. I didn't like the instant teleport.

Percy won't initially fight, you have to make them braver via the Meat quest.

6a. Mermaid gf. You have to dismiss your other followers to explore the ocean since they can't breath underwater. Having her as a follower allows you to breathe underwater via the Mermaid's Kiss ability they have.

7. Taurus, the Centaur isle. It may not be available upon 2.0 release due to the amount of work I need to do.

7a. I have a few options planned for how that is going to work with various results. I don't want to post about them because I'm still working out how it works via code and it's a bit shit at the moment.

Mar 23, 2022
1. There's two pictures of the king, one super old and one that's young. It's a Theoden and Wormtongue situation where you cure their madness and things change, but it is more of a sideways shift than an improvement.

2. I'll have to see how it works. As of now some allies have similar abilities and they'll obviously stack well, like the healing, but it is just me testing it at the moment so some of you may discover unbelievably powerful combos.

6. Yes, for the purpose of moving them around. If you want a NPC to go from the slums to the farm, you have to walk them there now. I didn't like the instant teleport.

6a. Mermaid gf. You have to dismiss your other followers to explore the ocean since they can't breath underwater. Having her as a follower allows you to breathe underwater via the Mermaid's Kiss ability they have.

7. Taurus, the Centaur isle. It may not be available upon 2.0 release due to the amount of work I need to do.

7a. I have a few options planned for how that is going to work with various results. I don't want to post about them because I'm still working out how it works via code and it's a bit shit at the moment.
1. Sideways shift is better then no shift I guess. As long as it can be perceived as positive then that should keep *gags* the nice people happy.

2. Yeah, I can already see how some specific combos of party members are already powerful just due to their nature. Adding even more by adding party member combos is like adding more fuel to a wild fire, that's my concern. You do you of course and if you think that it's needed then I'll withdraw my opinion.

6. So you're telling me I'll need to leave my precious dog just to walk Percy from Avedon to my farm just outside Avedon. All the while protecting them from wolves and other baddies. Ugh, the things you do for loved ones. In all seriousness does that mean if you are full you'd need to go to a designated place dismiss someone go to someone else recruit them go back dismiss then recruit the one you first dismissed? So like go to farm dismiss dog. Go to slums recruit Percy. Go back to farm dismiss Percy. Then recruit dog. It's fine if it is just curious.

6a. Does that mean that whole questline is getting a revamp with a new under the sea. Damn, now I can just imagnine Amanda and/or mermaid child singing the under the sea song from the little mermaid.

6b. Due to mermaid logic when you die does Amanda die or is she exempt due to not being a full mermaid anymore?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Sideways shift is better then no shift I guess. As long as it can be perceived as positive then that should keep *gags* the nice people happy.

2. Yeah, I can already see how some specific combos of party members are already powerful just due to their nature. Adding even more by adding party member combos is like adding more fuel to a wild fire, that's my concern. You do you of course and if you think that it's needed then I'll withdraw my opinion.

6. So you're telling me I'll need to leave my precious dog just to walk Percy from Avedon to my farm just outside Avedon. All the while protecting them from wolves and other baddies. Ugh, the things you do for loved ones. In all seriousness does that mean if you are full you'd need to go to a designated place dismiss someone go to someone else recruit them go back dismiss then recruit the one you first dismissed? So like go to farm dismiss dog. Go to slums recruit Percy. Go back to farm dismiss Percy. Then recruit dog. It's fine if it is just curious.

6a. Does that mean that whole questline is getting a revamp with a new under the sea. Damn, now I can just imagnine Amanda and/or mermaid child singing the under the sea song from the little mermaid.

6b. Due to mermaid logic when you die does Amanda die or is she exempt due to not being a full mermaid anymore?
6. Correct. There's no hardware limitations to having all of the NPC allies but I need to balance combat somehow.

6a. Yes, to allow fishing, scavenging sea materials and to explore various locations.

6b. Exempt as she is now technically human but still has her mermaid gills.

Mar 23, 2022
6. Correct. There's no hardware limitations to having all of the NPC allies but I need to balance combat somehow.

6a. Yes, to allow fishing, scavenging sea materials and to explore various locations.

6b. Exempt as she is now technically human but still has her mermaid gills.
6. A quick and lazy solution would be to either add hidden damage decrease to allies or enemies based on how many allies you have. For example if you have 1 ally it's default damage. If you have 2 5% less damage from all allies, 3 10% less damage from all allies, etc. Or you could have it so that more enemies spawn if you have more allies. Both crude and would need balancing in their own right. Could always just put a soft and hard cap in. Probably the easiest to balance due to it being a cap.

6a. I doubt it but does the hunter/artificer class have an effect here. I doubt a pitfall trap or a snare is going to catch a fish. Like cool if it does or doesn't just I think it's a funny idea being at the bottom of the ocean setting up a pitfall thinking "Oh man, I'm going to catch a big one with this.".

6b. So they heart scale is mostly symbolic, got it. It might still have magical properties due to it being a heart scale from a mermaid. Also gills and lungs? Ah the wonders of science magic. Wait does that mean after the first born she has human children or are they special like her? Or fuck it they are mermaids. I like the idea of fuck it mermaids personally (also easier to find pictures for mermaid).

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
6. A quick and lazy solution would be to either add hidden damage decrease to allies or enemies based on how many allies you have. For example if you have 1 ally it's default damage. If you have 2 5% less damage from all allies, 3 10% less damage from all allies, etc. Or you could have it so that more enemies spawn if you have more allies. Both crude and would need balancing in their own right. Could always just put a soft and hard cap in. Probably the easiest to balance due to it being a cap.

6a. I doubt it but does the hunter/artificer class have an effect here. I doubt a pitfall trap or a snare is going to catch a fish. Like cool if it does or doesn't just I think it's a funny idea being at the bottom of the ocean setting up a pitfall thinking "Oh man, I'm going to catch a big one with this.".

6b. So they heart scale is mostly symbolic, got it. It might still have magical properties due to it being a heart scale from a mermaid. Also gills and lungs? Ah the wonders of science magic. Wait does that mean after the first born she has human children or are they special like her? Or fuck it they are mermaids. I like the idea of fuck it mermaids personally (also easier to find pictures for mermaid).
6. My bundle of spaghetti I call the combat system isn't doing too hot even allowing allies in combat, it might catch fire if I try to make it do fractions.

6a. There's a variety of traps that are situational. The trapper has to go clear them, but the Artificer has the resources auto collected to a warehouse that you set up. The downside is the Artificer could potentially kidnap people as their robots cannot tell the difference between a bandit stepping into a snare trap or some farm girl collecting mushrooms in the forest.

6b. Right now I have the non-lizardfolk have a few minutes which is enough time to check and set a crab trap and rise to the surface. If you have the scale you gain 10 minutes extra for water breathing and a free skill point.

A lot of quests give a free skill point.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017

1. How very strange, you seem to be missing the option where the king becomes a queen after the hero fucks some common sense (and spunk) into them, for the good of the land.

2. Honestly, I'm just happy they are around in the narrative sense. I don't think anybody would blink twice if their abilities were on the lower side, leaving the lions share of combat to to protagonist.

6. Makes sense. She not only learns the risks involved, that the PC will rescue them yet again which is terribly endearing, possibly at personal cost, and apparently she can throat something the length of a horse, surviving the process. A day of discovery on many fronts!

6a. Interesting. For some reason the mermaid waifu being a potential futa was in my blind spot. Here's a weird question: What goes on with Nog after she's hopefully 'tamed'/a little less wild?

7. Fair. You are juggling all sorts of things atm. Almost surprised she wasn't going to be the daughter of the unicorn, to save space.

7a. Rome wasn't laid on a day. We believe in you!

Mar 23, 2022
6. My bundle of spaghetti I call the combat system isn't doing too hot even allowing allies in combat, it might catch fire if I try to make it do fractions.
I don't doubt that. I just looked at the code and the random russian doesn't help new people huh? At least I think it's russian. Google-fu says some of it is slavic and I speak/read neither. Not to mention it's all just dumped into one big old mess which make finding things difficult. Though that might be me not opening it properly. You are using folders right?

Yeah I'm probably going to wait till the update before trying to figure out the fighting to see what I can break fuck with. Gotta love a full circle.

Edit: This isn't to put you down or anything. Coding is hard. You're doing a lot by coding.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. How very strange, you seem to be missing the option where the king becomes a queen after the hero fucks some common sense (and spunk) into them, for the good of the land.

2. Honestly, I'm just happy they are around in the narrative sense. I don't think anybody would blink twice if their abilities were on the lower side, leaving the lions share of combat to to protagonist.

6. Makes sense. She not only learns the risks involved, that the PC will rescue them yet again which is terribly endearing, possibly at personal cost, and apparently she can throat something the length of a horse, surviving the process. A day of discovery on many fronts!

6a. Interesting. For some reason the mermaid waifu being a potential futa was in my blind spot. Here's a weird question: What goes on with Nog after she's hopefully 'tamed'/a little less wild?

7. Fair. You are juggling all sorts of things atm. Almost surprised she wasn't going to be the daughter of the unicorn, to save space.

7a. Rome wasn't laid on a day. We believe in you!
1. King Bornhorst is an older, ailing man and probably wouldn't survive it. There is a Squire Bornhorst that the player can pick up as a quest reward(that sounds bad writing it down) who is related to him though.

2. I like the implication of having one of your children around and right before you do something they whisper, "Mom, I think this is a bad idea" and then everything goes sideways.

6. Losing with allies can have them taken and separated from you, so yes you'll have to rescue Percy once more. Unless it is a boss, on which they die.

6a. After? I haven't added that into the game yet but I do have plans I never got to set in motion. I will keep that a secret as to not spoil it.

7. No, she's a planned character and the unicorn has its own thing going on.

7a. I'll get a release out eventually. I may do a dev release on subscribestar so the combat system can be tested out but that means I need to finish enough of the combat to test.

arcwolf500

Apr 3, 2018
Question: Looking into the "Pendingmutation" section, i notice the coding is misplaced.

---

if BeeArmor=0 and BeeMorph>0:
*nl
'For two Bee Mutagen you can develop a chitinous defence.'
'Removable plates that increase your armor.'
'This is a body mutation.'&*nl
if BeeMorph>=2:
act 'Develop chitinous armor':
BeeMorph-=2
BeeArmor=1
BeeMutate+=1
if WolfArmor=1: WolfMutate-=1&WolfArmor=0
gt 'mutations'
end
end
end

----

Not sure if this is me.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. King Bornhorst is an older, ailing man and probably wouldn't survive it. There is a Squire Bornhorst that the player can pick up as a quest reward(that sounds bad writing it down) who is related to him though.

2. I like the implication of having one of your children around and right before you do something they whisper, "Mom, I think this is a bad idea" and then everything goes sideways.

6. Losing with allies can have them taken and separated from you, so yes you'll have to rescue Percy once more. Unless it is a boss, on which they die.

6a. After? I haven't added that into the game yet but I do have plans I never got to set in motion. I will keep that a secret as to not spoil it.

7. No, she's a planned character and the unicorn has its own thing going on.

7a. I'll get a release out eventually. I may do a dev release on subscribestar so the combat system can be tested out but that means I need to finish enough of the combat to test.
1. Welp. Time to meet the new princess of the realm, looks like.

2. Absolutely. All sorts of potential fun there.

6a. It'll happen! One day, by golly.

7a. Looking forward to it. Actually that brings up a question - should we post our thoughts on that here, direct messages, or over on the subscribestar bit?

arcwolf500

Apr 3, 2018
If i might ask, Im interacting Alexa, the female gladiator. When i try, code 111 appears, I checked with Qgen, but cant find the anomaly.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Welp. Time to meet the new princess of the realm, looks like.

2. Absolutely. All sorts of potential fun there.

6a. It'll happen! One day, by golly.

7a. Looking forward to it. Actually that brings up a question - should we post our thoughts on that here, direct messages, or over on the subscribestar bit?
7a. Any is fine. I don't mind. Subscribestar would probably not get seen by as many people so if its a question it may get asked multiple times, but that already happens.

If i might ask, Im interacting Alexa, the female gladiator. When i try, code 111 appears, I checked with Qgen, but cant find the anomaly.
I've fixed it in 2.0. I should have a release out in another week or so.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes