Collection Video ViciNeko collection [2023-01-06] [ViciNeko]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

earnyourherb

Apr 12, 2020
how much would it cost to commission an idea for one of your videos? i'd literally pay you 500$.. (CAD$ :( lol) for a video

Youre easily the best animator, quality of work and quality of choice of characters.. please never stop making Genshin girls

ViciNeko

Jul 18, 2021
how much would it cost to commission an idea for one of your videos? i'd literally pay you 500$.. (CAD$ :( lol) for a video

Youre easily the best animator, quality of work and quality of choice of characters.. please never stop making Genshin girls
Im really just a beginner in animation and have never studied it professionally, so i doubt that i deserve such praise, but thank you! =)
I do not take commissions, because i do not want to turn my hobby into work, but i will gladly listen to any ideas and suggestions, and will do my best to bring them all to life! :) Looking forward for your story!

inco8nito

Jun 2, 2019
Im really just a beginner in animation and have never studied it professionally, so i doubt that i deserve such praise, but thank you! =)
I do not take commissions, because i do not want to turn my hobby into work, but i will gladly listen to any ideas and suggestions, and will do my best to bring them all to life! :) Looking forward for your story!
I'd like to see when you'll be a "professional" what will you create then ? You got a physical talent man, you are one of my top 5 favorites, no doubt at all bout that ;)

Reactions: ViciNeko

earnyourherb

Apr 12, 2020
bruh beginner or not.. doesnt matter and you can work on the video as a hobby lol take as long as you want lol! but yah i'll write up a story... any limits?.. im not saying rape but yah i wanna see some Hilichurls/Lawachurls basically trap and absolutely use up one of the genshin dolls... like Eula.. in any event im excited for the Mona video..

Reactions: ViciNeko

ViciNeko

Jul 18, 2021
bruh beginner or not.. doesnt matter and you can work on the video as a hobby lol take as long as you want lol! but yah i'll write up a story... any limits?.. im not saying rape but yah i wanna see some Hilichurls/Lawachurls basically trap and absolutely use up one of the genshin dolls... like Eula.. in any event im excited for the Mona video..
Limits... I will not do loli animations (Klee, Qiqi etc...), no suffering, and i may say "no" to some specific fetishes. If im making monster animation, i prefer a "gentle giant" concept. If it is fine with you, please, send me a message ;)

I'd like to see when you'll be a "professional" what will you create then ? You got a physical talent man, you are one of my top 5 favorites, no doubt at all bout that ;)
Thank you! :love:

Reactions: Hibikiki

Innoculus

Jul 21, 2020
Dude if you're just a beginner you have insane potential! I've never seen anyone else quickly start making god-tier animations.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes