Whofellnow

Dec 3, 2022
Finished the current version content and don't really know if I'm sold. The renders are great, the scenes are great. I get the feeling that one of the relationships is a self insert of the dev. The narrative is railroaded. I was hoping that decisions amounted to more than "go this way for sex" and "go this way for no sex."

And the lesbian path is very obviously an afterthought, not a slow burn route. The main protagonist is bisexual with a heavy preference for dick.

I won't watch this one as closely anymore. Not a bad VN, just not a great one, either.
I’d agree with you, it does feel pretty railroaded. I’ve always found that to be the case with a morality system of good girl/bad girl. Not sure why I can’t play a bad girl with taste. No I don’t want to give Harry a handjob because I let him put sunscreen on me. Same with getting dry humped while watching an office affair play out. I saw the old man with back pain and immediately said no, it was obvious where that was going. I don’t play female mcs as an all out whore, which usually means no sex scenes. It does get frustrating. Though I’m happy for those of you who love going full on degenerate, you’ll see quite a bit.

Feb 8, 2023
Hello everyone,
Today I just wanted to say hello. Following the aisle of one of you I'm here so that there is a little better communication between us. Thanks for all the kind words and criticism. Today I don't have much time to read all the comments, but I promise tomorrow I will read them and maybe comment on them. Below is a little gift that patrons may have already seen. If you like Victoria as a good girl, please don't open it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, I didn't expect to see Victoria in that situation, but I like it :devilish: . I know it sounds crazy, but could you make a wallpaper where victoria is depicted as a street prostitute then goes to serve a customer(Gloryhole maybe?)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hello everyone,
Today I just wanted to say hello. Following the aisle of one of you I'm here so that there is a little better communication between us. Thanks for all the kind words and criticism. Today I don't have much time to read all the comments, but I promise tomorrow I will read them and maybe comment on them. Below is a little gift that patrons may have already seen. If you like Victoria as a good girl, please don't open it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only a tiny thing missing is some sexy black stockings :p :devilish:
Maybe a suitable scene in the future?

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael_MAN

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
is/will this game be bbc centered like the couple's duet one? want to know if i'm gonna continue watching this game/thread or not. i don't mind some blacked scenes, but if it's full blown bbc game, that's not my kink

Reactions: jenyabest

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
is/will this game be bbc centered like the couple's duet one? want to know if i'm gonna continue watching this game/thread or not. i don't mind some blacked scenes, but if it's full blown bbc game, that's not my kink
There’s 5 bbc’s in the game right now, but they are all optional, but the older bbc Dr is helping her fathers bills for his illness, so I’m sure she will do something to reward him that might not be optional

• Sad
Reactions: StrawberryCheese83

GrooversGames

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Hey, I've read some of your opinions and I see a significant polarization among them. Some are very satisfied while others are not at all. There's little in between. I'm aware of certain weaknesses, but I also think the game has strong points, especially in terms of visual development, which is particularly important to me. I treat this game as a field for learning and growth. I've never had any prior experience with things related to game development. I'm learning everything continuously. I understand it might seem like slow progress to many of you because it's been 4 years, while others achieve better results in a significantly shorter time. But there's also a significant number of creators who give up and quit. For now, I won't give up as long as there are people who enjoy the game and support me. For now, it's just my hobby. Of course, I'd like to dedicate more time to it, but life isn't just about the game; there are other duties and problems. I'm not a company where someone else can replace me when I can't work, hence the long gaps between updates. I hope the new year will be better for me personally, allowing me to spend more time working on the game and improving the update regularity, but life will show. As I said, I use working on this game as a learning experience. It's my experimental ground. For example, the animations, which vary, but I believe are getting better. Someone mentioned that there are no video files in this update. That's correct because I don't have them. The animations in this update are done as images, and each frame is rendered separately, consisting of about 50 such frames. The animation is programmed directly in Ren'Py, not assembled as a video. This way, I don't compromise on quality and avoid differences between animations and the rest of the game. In the case of a video file, Ren'Py compresses it, and the image quality is lower than the source file, visible in my game, but not only mine; other larger creators also face this issue. Of course, there are those who create animations using more professional programs than Daz, but they probably also hire more specialized people for animation. The animations in my game as video files are only because they consisted of 250 frames (individual images), and on weaker computers and phones, Ren'Py couldn't handle their compilation, causing many to report that the game was freezing. I want to show that I draw conclusions and aim for improvement. The first animations are weak, but the subsequent ones are better, although not without flaws. As for the story in the game, I know it's a cliché theme. Some people like it, and some don't. Some want more sex right away, while others don't like that. I try to somehow find a middle ground. Initially, I assumed that everything would happen much slower, but there were many voices saying there's too little sex. This caused the story to accelerate a bit in that direction. I won't satisfy everyone for sure. Some of you notice inconsistencies and that the game doesn't reflect real life. That's true because it's just a game, although I try to maintain some realism. I have an idea for the game and the story, but I'm also open to suggestions from others. If someone has an interesting idea, feel free to write to me, preferably on Discord. If it's good and somewhat aligned with my vision, it has a chance to appear in the game. Once I reach a good level, the next project I'll want to do will have a more interesting story. For more ambitious things, I want everything to align, and my skills as a graphic designer and programmer, as well as the equipment, should be suitable for creating high-quality content. Here, I have to thank my patrons because it's thanks to them that I can invest in equipment by using the money they kindly provide, but I also invest my own money. I'll show you below the difference: one picture is from 4 years ago when I started, and the other is how it looks now, all thanks to the patrons. My text is getting a bit long, but I still want to invite you to Discord where you can write suggestions, report bugs because someone mentioned they exist and aren't fixed. If you notice something, please report it; there's a dedicated channel for that. There's also a channel with portraits of all the major characters. There, using reactions, you can express your opinion about the characters, which shows me who you like and who deserves more attention. I always try to respond, and I'm open to cooperation and advice. As fans, you can influence this project.
Discord link:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Ueywuwudu

Oct 5, 2021
Hey, I've read some of your opinions and I see a significant polarization among them. Some are very satisfied while others are not at all. There's little in between. I'm aware of certain weaknesses, but I also think the game has strong points, especially in terms of visual development, which is particularly important to me. I treat this game as a field for learning and growth. I've never had any prior experience with things related to game development. I'm learning everything continuously. I understand it might seem like slow progress to many of you because it's been 4 years, while others achieve better results in a significantly shorter time. But there's also a significant number of creators who give up and quit. For now, I won't give up as long as there are people who enjoy the game and support me. For now, it's just my hobby. Of course, I'd like to dedicate more time to it, but life isn't just about the game; there are other duties and problems. I'm not a company where someone else can replace me when I can't work, hence the long gaps between updates. I hope the new year will be better for me personally, allowing me to spend more time working on the game and improving the update regularity, but life will show. As I said, I use working on this game as a learning experience. It's my experimental ground. For example, the animations, which vary, but I believe are getting better. Someone mentioned that there are no video files in this update. That's correct because I don't have them. The animations in this update are done as images, and each frame is rendered separately, consisting of about 50 such frames. The animation is programmed directly in Ren'Py, not assembled as a video. This way, I don't compromise on quality and avoid differences between animations and the rest of the game. In the case of a video file, Ren'Py compresses it, and the image quality is lower than the source file, visible in my game, but not only mine; other larger creators also face this issue. Of course, there are those who create animations using more professional programs than Daz, but they probably also hire more specialized people for animation. The animations in my game as video files are only because they consisted of 250 frames (individual images), and on weaker computers and phones, Ren'Py couldn't handle their compilation, causing many to report that the game was freezing. I want to show that I draw conclusions and aim for improvement. The first animations are weak, but the subsequent ones are better, although not without flaws. As for the story in the game, I know it's a cliché theme. Some people like it, and some don't. Some want more sex right away, while others don't like that. I try to somehow find a middle ground. Initially, I assumed that everything would happen much slower, but there were many voices saying there's too little sex. This caused the story to accelerate a bit in that direction. I won't satisfy everyone for sure. Some of you notice inconsistencies and that the game doesn't reflect real life. That's true because it's just a game, although I try to maintain some realism. I have an idea for the game and the story, but I'm also open to suggestions from others. If someone has an interesting idea, feel free to write to me, preferably on Discord. If it's good and somewhat aligned with my vision, it has a chance to appear in the game. Once I reach a good level, the next project I'll want to do will have a more interesting story. For more ambitious things, I want everything to align, and my skills as a graphic designer and programmer, as well as the equipment, should be suitable for creating high-quality content. Here, I have to thank my patrons because it's thanks to them that I can invest in equipment by using the money they kindly provide, but I also invest my own money. I'll show you below the difference: one picture is from 4 years ago when I started, and the other is how it looks now, all thanks to the patrons. My text is getting a bit long, but I still want to invite you to Discord where you can write suggestions, report bugs because someone mentioned they exist and aren't fixed. If you notice something, please report it; there's a dedicated channel for that. There's also a channel with portraits of all the major characters. There, using reactions, you can express your opinion about the characters, which shows me who you like and who deserves more attention. I always try to respond, and I'm open to cooperation and advice. As fans, you can influence this project.
Discord link:
View attachment 3173592
View attachment 3173593
View attachment 3173595
Please don't listen to the haters.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
Discord link:
As I have no desire to join your Discord, I will leave you with this. I hope you take at least some of it to heart.

1) Finish the game on your terms and in your time.
2) Learn from your mistakes and what worked, then improve upon it in whatever your next project may be.
3) Think about player agency, and not restricting freedom too much.
4) Don't force content on the player. I'm speaking specifically about how I didn't choose Michael or David, and then I got saddled with David anyway.
5) Consider exploring topics or scenarios that are uncommon in the medium in your next project. There is a sea of "girl goes to the city and shenanigans occur" VNs out there. Just sayin'.

Good luck with your production.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Discord link:
View attachment 3173592
View attachment 3173593
View attachment 3173595
Many people don't like forced relations and lewd scenes, they want to be able to choose. The romance with David is forced right now, you should give the option to stop his advances. Also, in the last update you only can get the lesbian scene if you accepted Michael advances before, many people want the option of an exclusive lesbian route without males, you should give it. There should be an option of going to the club with the girls without Michael.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Discord link:
View attachment 3173592
View attachment 3173593
View attachment 3173595
Very few games impress me so much that I actually sign up for the Patreon, I just played the latest update today and loved it so much I immediately signed up on Patreon. Very well done update and great VN so far in my opinion. Your renders are damn amazingly high quality, I wish certain scenes had more animations but the renders themselves are gorgeous.

You will never ever be able to please everyone no matter how hard you try, I always advise getting feed back from your paid subs first and foremost over random people on boards that will never donate a dollar. That's just my opinion though.

It's unfortunately a common problem where people who "say" the don't like this genre of games always seem to find them play them and cry in a review. Especially the people who can't tell a game from a story based VN :rolleyes: .

Great Job please keep it up and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your team.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes