heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
Great game ! Victoria is beautiful!! just wish the choices we are given actually have effect on the path you go on ~ I tried all of the lesbian options, but yet, I have more men on me then anything .Still a good game ,perhaps if there is another update they might considering a lesbian path .

Whofellnow

Dec 3, 2022
Great game ! Victoria is beautiful!! just wish the choices we are given actually have effect on the path you go on ~ I tried all of the lesbian options, but yet, I have more men on me then anything .Still a good game ,perhaps if there is another update they might considering a lesbian path .
I asked about the lesbian path on Patreon. It’s going to continue but it’s a much slower burn than the rest according to the dev. Their concern is believability. Im not going to argue about their own game, but considering how fast the mc fell down the slutty girl rabbit hole on the bad girl path that feels a little weird. Sad, I was looking forward to the lesbian path on this one, and I have a feeling it’s going to be quite a few more updates before something happens.

Reactions: battali0n

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
The game would be better if there was more player agency. For instance, I didn't make the decision to pursue David, the game did. I wanted to tell Lucas to take a hike, but the game had other ideas. I actually wanted Vicky to go for Joshua who is a funny perv, but he's not even a choice, apparently.

I suppose I'll know for certain if I agree with the dev's vision when I reach the end of the current version, but I don't have high hopes.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
Finished the current version content and don't really know if I'm sold. The renders are great, the scenes are great. I get the feeling that one of the relationships is a self insert of the dev. The narrative is railroaded. I was hoping that decisions amounted to more than "go this way for sex" and "go this way for no sex."

And the lesbian path is very obviously an afterthought, not a slow burn route. The main protagonist is bisexual with a heavy preference for dick.

I won't watch this one as closely anymore. Not a bad VN, just not a great one, either.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes