kaczy091

May 27, 2018
is she the only boss at office work? There is no choice anywhere to have a male boss and then corruption with him?

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Old saves do work, it's a you problem and the update was pretty damn good but 2 updates a year is definitely debilitating.
Not only wasn't it available (I transferred it from last update), but that didn't work and neither did the autosaves from then. There were other autosaves, but as they were from December, they clearly weren't mine.

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
Despite the slowness one of the best female MC games out there which stands up to the tags that's attached to it, while there are some other madarchod/scam games where people are going bonkers over seeing the SHAPE of hard nipples through the shirt. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Jan 13, 2021
Nice...another Game where Points don t matter. It doesn t matter if you play with "good girl" or "bad girl" points. There is no control over the MC. Forced content, unavoidable scenes with some freaks (David, Joshua, etc.) i cant stand,. In the End...she s a slut, no matter how you play this VN. Why is it so difficult, to give the player a choice?!?! :(

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
VictoriaInBigCity-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
To the ones who played:
Is it still "You either fuck swinger couple or miss all the content"?

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Not too bad, still way too low on content though, main reason I wouldn't support with my pocket. It's all very much by the numbers, same stuff you see in most of these games, you don't need to read the supposed story being told as you can assume whats happening. Pretty much the same with all these games these days, six-seven months for a few mediocre scenes, with the same old locations tossed in, filled with the usual characters doing as they always do.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Not too bad, still way too low on content though, main reason I wouldn't support with my pocket. It's all very much by the numbers, same stuff you see in most of these games, you don't need to read the supposed story being told as you can assume whats happening. Pretty much the same with all these games these days, six-seven months for a few mediocre scenes, with the same old locations tossed in, filled with the usual characters doing as they always do.
That's why support is so low after more than 3 years of development.

Jeansjaulet03

Sep 9, 2021
The art of the game seems to me quite remarkable, the choice system despite being the classic black and white works, the script works most of the time but sometimes seems to have little flexibility so at times you go to just see dialogues and decisions in which you can not intervene, I can only assume that it is because the author did not find a better way to introduce new places or dynamics between characters that plans to occupy for later.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes