Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1699795008057.png

Dear Patrons,

Just a quick update today: I'm still hard at work on the new update, and this is likely the last post before the release. There's still some work left, but a substantial part of it is nearly complete. I'm not announcing the release date yet, but I'll keep you posted on Discord once we're in the final stages of the update.

Thank you for your patience and support. The finish line is in sight!

Best regards,

Groover

------------

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
View attachment 3080325

Dear Patrons,

Just a quick update today: I'm still hard at work on the new update, and this is likely the last post before the release. There's still some work left, but a substantial part of it is nearly complete. I'm not announcing the release date yet, but I'll keep you posted on Discord once we're in the final stages of the update.

Thank you for your patience and support. The finish line is in sight!

Best regards,

Groover

------------
Dear Groover , your game is one of the most great games in adult world and Vicky is one of the most Beautiful Loveable tender Girl in VN Games BUT :
I am sure it is your Game , Your Call and it is upto you to do what you see fit but Can you Please Just Think about NOT to force our beloved Vicky to any actions and all actions could be Optional , definitely it needs more effort , more time and more work to satisfy all tastes but at least think about it please ,
and thank you very much for that wonderful great game.

joshuaalcabar

Aug 15, 2022
Patreon are suck every work of them are just to milk the dev and subs... most of the story are being abandoned because of there poor monitoring one report is already enough to remove dev's profile and all hard work will be gone main reason most of dev. feeling lazy cause of how patron treat them

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jojogeo

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
Patreon are suck every work of them are just to milk the dev and subs... most of the story are being abandoned because of there poor monitoring one report is already enough to remove dev's profile and all hard work will be gone main reason most of dev. feeling lazy cause of how patron treat them
Your suggestions for monetizing the project? Releasing a game on steam does not guarantee long term support for the game, it all depends on many other factors, Patreon is now the ultimative solution for all games in the genre. Many projects fail because they are in the shadow of other popular games and do not bring something other than sex content, it is important to fill the game with an interesting story, and not to reduce the game to a continuous sex drive of the main character with every person you meet. Now the game lives on Groover's personal enthusiasm, 200 dollars from patreon is not the money for which I would like to spend 5-8 hours a day on the game. Everything always comes down to money, that's life.

topser

Aug 13, 2017
If there's an upcoming update, it might be worth refreshing the first page a bit. Some time ago, a Dev on Discord shared banners that were permitted for use. Additionally, the sample images could benefit from updating since the game has likely progressed and there are plenty of high-quality images available.
banner_01.jpg

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes