Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
I don't believe more subscribers will lead to faster output sadly, because even with thousands thrown at them we'd get stuff like I'm working on this on my own and I have other work and so on. Either way it's too much for the small updates you get from these games, all are guilty of it, wish I thought differently. However I hope they do get more subs as I'd love to be proven wrong.
Wallpapers are great, but they are not engaging to most people. The game, which is engaging, hasn't been updated since April. I think that's the issue. Just my opinion.

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Seriously, I think it would be a great idea for any of the artists out there that create these renders as a hobby, to make a fanart page just for Victoria. All of the art I have seen so far in my opinion is top notch. If anyone was even willing to open a Patreon account and post your art on that, I would be willing to be one of your supporters. It’s just a suggestion, I think Victoria is beautiful model and is worth the effort.
I have a "Patreon" page, but I don't only make Victoria reproductions, but also characters from other games, as well as my own creations (characters).

Here's a fan-art I just made, hope you like it ;)

Victoria VIBC bedroom.jpg

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
I have a "Patreon" page, but I don't only make Victoria reproductions, but also characters from other games, as well as my own creations (characters).

Here's a fan-art I just made, hope you like it ;)

View attachment 2990995
Have you ever done, or considered doing any fanart from Downfall a story of corruption? I think the MC is gorgeous, and she is prey to lots of creepy dirty old men.

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
It's not the doctor's place sadly, I just checked and it's not his living room
If it’s not the Doctors living room, I can only guess it to be either David’s or also maybe Lucas’s. In the last episode he did mention to Victoria, that he was planning on moving into his own place in the city. I dunno, I might be wrong, we’ll have to wait and see.

Jul 13, 2022
I don't believe more subscribers will lead to faster output sadly, because even with thousands thrown at them we'd get stuff like I'm working on this on my own and I have other work and so on. Either way it's too much for the small updates you get from these games, all are guilty of it, wish I thought differently. However I hope they do get more subs as I'd love to be proven wrong.
what do you mean ? If thousands subs come, dev can easily hire couple of programmers/artist and it will lead a faster output ?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1697295124956.png

Dear Patrons,

Today, I'm thrilled to offer you another sneak peek from the upcoming game update. I'm acutely aware that it's been quite a while since our last update, and I wanted to take a moment to explain why and express my deep gratitude for your unwavering support.

Unexpected twists and turns have entered my life, creating some unexpected hurdles along the way. While I won't dwell on the details, please know that your support, your patience, and your faith in this project have been an immense source of motivation during these challenging times. I genuinely owe so much to each and every one of you who appreciates the work I'm doing. Your encouragement has been a lifeline during these tougher moments.

I recognize that this might not be the ideal platform for personal reflections and excuses. My aim is to update you on the progress of our project and not to elicit sympathy. I simply want to acknowledge the difficulties and express my gratitude for your understanding.

With that said, I'm hoping that I won't face any further unexpected roadblocks, and I can complete this update as swiftly as possible. However, I still require a bit more time to ensure that the final product meets the standards I've set for ourselves.
Thank you for your ongoing support, patience, and unwavering belief in this project. It means the world to me, and I'm committed to delivering a game that lives up to your expectations.

Stay tuned for more updates, and I can't wait to share the finished update with you in due course.

Warm regards,

Groover

----------------

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
View attachment 3005345

Dear Patrons,

Today, I'm thrilled to offer you another sneak peek from the upcoming game update. I'm acutely aware that it's been quite a while since our last update, and I wanted to take a moment to explain why and express my deep gratitude for your unwavering support.

Unexpected twists and turns have entered my life, creating some unexpected hurdles along the way. While I won't dwell on the details, please know that your support, your patience, and your faith in this project have been an immense source of motivation during these challenging times. I genuinely owe so much to each and every one of you who appreciates the work I'm doing. Your encouragement has been a lifeline during these tougher moments.

I recognize that this might not be the ideal platform for personal reflections and excuses. My aim is to update you on the progress of our project and not to elicit sympathy. I simply want to acknowledge the difficulties and express my gratitude for your understanding.

With that said, I'm hoping that I won't face any further unexpected roadblocks, and I can complete this update as swiftly as possible. However, I still require a bit more time to ensure that the final product meets the standards I've set for ourselves.
Thank you for your ongoing support, patience, and unwavering belief in this project. It means the world to me, and I'm committed to delivering a game that lives up to your expectations.

Stay tuned for more updates, and I can't wait to share the finished update with you in due course.

Warm regards,

Groover

----------------
someone tell groover this reeks of chatgpt prompt apologies

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes