PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 2953252

Dear Patrons,

Today, I have a little treat for you in the form of a sneak peek from a mini-scene, part of our monthly wallpapers.
Speaking of these mini-scenes, I want to invite all of you to contribute your ideas for future ones. Is there a particular scenario, setting, or theme you'd like to see explored? Your input is invaluable in shaping these mini-scenes and making them even more engaging.

If you have any suggestions or concepts you'd like to see come to life in our monthly wallpapers, please feel free to share them with me. You can do so by sending me a message or leaving a comment. Your creativity and ideas help make our community even more vibrant, and I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thank you for your continued support.

Warm regards,

Groover

---------------
the tip is: don't waste time with monthly wallpapers

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Looks like Victoria is taking part in a photoshoot. Will she be doing this in the next update?
Looks like we're approaching 6 months since the last release. Has the developer provided a time frame for the next update? I know he does this as a hobby so was just curious.

Jul 13, 2022
One good one bad critics:
Good one is this is one of the best game I played in this site along with Office Wife, Anna Exciting Affection and Innocence or Money.
Bad Part is, very less update in 3 years. Game released in 15 March 2020 it seems, and more than 3 years its very little and so slow. I oftenly criticize IoM for 3 update in a year thing. And This game is worst.

I hope updates will be more frequent and satisfying.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
One good one bad critics:
Good one is this is one of the best game I played in this site along with Office Wife, Anna Exciting Affection and Innocence or Money.
Bad Part is, very less update in 3 years. Game released in 15 March 2020 it seems, and more than 3 years its very little and so slow. I oftenly criticize IoM for 3 update in a year thing. And This game is worst.

I hope updates will be more frequent and satisfying.
It's definitely hobby because support is minimum, that's why 2-3 updates per year with no enough content.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Have to say I'm glad I never supported the game with my pocket. It's fine, looks good, but with the slow burn pacing added to few and long spaced updates its just a bit pointless. I understand they're one or two people, but I don't know what they're making from it? Hope to see it soon nonetheless.

Reactions: jenyabest

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
I love these renders of her, but what I would love to see more of, is her getting molested by some pervy old men!!
Seriously, I think it would be a great idea for any of the artists out there that create these renders as a hobby, to make a fanart page just for Victoria. All of the art I have seen so far in my opinion is top notch. If anyone was even willing to open a Patreon account and post your art on that, I would be willing to be one of your supporters. It’s just a suggestion, I think Victoria is beautiful model and is worth the effort.

Feb 8, 2023
Subscribe to parteon grover he has very few patrons now, I think this game deserves much more, promote this game wherever you can, I'm sure the more popular this game will be the faster updates will be released and the more amazing artwork with victoria will be made by this developer;)
Записати.PNG

Reactions: blink66

TheDwayneTrain

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Seriously, I think it would be a great idea for any of the artists out there that create these renders as a hobby, to make a fanart page just for Victoria. All of the art I have seen so far in my opinion is top notch. If anyone was even willing to open a Patreon account and post your art on that, I would be willing to be one of your supporters. It’s just a suggestion, I think Victoria is beautiful model and is worth the effort.
Also, to add onto the post above this, Groover’s Patreon page has over 200 monthly wallpapers of Victoria getting railed every which way, so would recommend trying that out before putting money towards a fan account

Reactions: MishelHappiness^_^

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I don't believe more subscribers will lead to faster output sadly, because even with thousands thrown at them we'd get stuff like I'm working on this on my own and I have other work and so on. Either way it's too much for the small updates you get from these games, all are guilty of it, wish I thought differently. However I hope they do get more subs as I'd love to be proven wrong.

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
I don't believe more subscribers will lead to faster output sadly, because even with thousands thrown at them we'd get stuff like I'm working on this on my own and I have other work and so on. Either way it's too much for the small updates you get from these games, all are guilty of it, wish I thought differently. However I hope they do get more subs as I'd love to be proven wrong.
any wallpapers, fanart screenshots of Victoria are welcome

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes