Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Hank the Tank :unsure:

Isn't that Anna's boss in "A Perfect Marriage" you call him?

If so, I don't think I will...maybe one day, who knows?

One of the characters I've created (women, men, etc...)

I'm sorry, but I'm not likely to make any. :sneaky:
Why? You don't like Laura?

Reactions: jenyabest

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1692119850717.png

Dear Patrons,

Today, I'm excited to share a sneak peek from what is arguably the most elaborate scene I've worked on thus far in the game. This scene has required a substantial amount of time and dedication, and I'm thrilled to say it's nearly complete. While there's still some post-production work and a few remaining animations to render, I wanted to give you a glimpse into the progress I've made.

I apologize for the time it's taken to bring this update to fruition. Your patience and support mean the world to me, and I want to ensure that the final product meets the high standards I've set for myself. As a result, a bit more time is needed to put the finishing touches on the update.

I'm committed to delivering the best possible experience to you, our incredible community. I believe you'll see a significant step forward in the quality and depth of the game with this upcoming update. Your feedback and engagement have been invaluable in driving this progress, and I'm truly grateful for your involvement.

Thank you for your continued support, understanding, and encouragement. Stay tuned for more updates as we work towards making this upcoming update something truly special.

Best regards,

Groover

-----------------

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2853427

Dear Patrons,

Today, I'm excited to share a sneak peek from what is arguably the most elaborate scene I've worked on thus far in the game. This scene has required a substantial amount of time and dedication, and I'm thrilled to say it's nearly complete. While there's still some post-production work and a few remaining animations to render, I wanted to give you a glimpse into the progress I've made.

I apologize for the time it's taken to bring this update to fruition. Your patience and support mean the world to me, and I want to ensure that the final product meets the high standards I've set for myself. As a result, a bit more time is needed to put the finishing touches on the update.

I'm committed to delivering the best possible experience to you, our incredible community. I believe you'll see a significant step forward in the quality and depth of the game with this upcoming update. Your feedback and engagement have been invaluable in driving this progress, and I'm truly grateful for your involvement.

Thank you for your continued support, understanding, and encouragement. Stay tuned for more updates as we work towards making this upcoming update something truly special.

Best regards,

Groover

-----------------
Thank you, Groover, for this message. Looking forward to your next update. The renders are absolutely fantastic and the animations are likewise. Would it be possible to add "incest" to your wonderful game/story? You could make it optional. Please include more unwanted groping and molestation possible, like on the subway, bus, alleyway, park, bar, dancefloor, etc. (gloryhold to earn some money)

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes