Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1689805581256.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dear Patrons,

I have some more samples from the upcoming game update to share with you. I've been hard at work, and I can't wait to give you a glimpse of what's in store.

One of the unique aspects of this update is that some scenes will be influenced by the decisions you made in earlier stages of the game. Your choices matter, and they will have an impact on how certain important scenes unfold. It's all about immersing you in the story and making your journey through the game even more engaging.

The new update will cover multiple storylines, exploring different threads and character arcs. I hope that with this diversity, there will be something special for each and every one of you to enjoy.

I'm truly grateful for your continued support, feedback, and enthusiasm. Your involvement in the development process makes this project a collaborative and rewarding experience. Thank you for being part of this journey with me.
I hope you enjoy these glimpses into what's coming next, and I can't wait to share the full update. Stay tuned for more updates, and as always, feel free to share your thoughts and feedback.

Best regards,

Groover

------------

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Could you make another one similar to this, except make the old perv Hank the tank!!
Hank the Tank :unsure:

Isn't that Anna's boss in "A Perfect Marriage" you call him?

If so, I don't think I will...maybe one day, who knows?

Who’s the guy that’s fucking her?
One of the characters I've created (women, men, etc...)

Can you please make some with main babe from this
I'm sorry, but I'm not likely to make any. :sneaky:

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes