Yuri_Boyka666

Apr 10, 2020
Getting script error with label END

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'end'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 16429, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
ScriptError: could not find label 'end'.

Last edited:

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
This game definitely needs a WT. To be softlocked just cuz you don't want to participate in the game of a swinger couple is a very weird choice for a catalyst for character development

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1694366762621.png

Dear Patrons,

I hope this message finds you well. Today, I'm thrilled to share another sneak peek from the upcoming game update. I want to express my gratitude for your patience and continued support throughout this development process.
I understand that it's taking longer than anticipated, and I want to offer some insights into why that is.

Firstly, I'm committed to delivering a game of the highest quality within the limits of my current abilities. Quality takes time, and I want this update to be the best it can possibly be.

Secondly, I've been dealing with some personal matters that have added a layer of complexity to my schedule. Life can be unpredictable, and I appreciate your understanding during these times.

I want to be transparent with you; the game won't be released this month. However, I'm working diligently to finish it as soon as possible, and I genuinely believe that the final result will be worth the wait.

Your unwavering support and encouragement mean the world to me. I'm grateful for each and every one of you who has joined me on this journey. Your feedback has been invaluable in shaping the game, and I can't wait to share the finished product with you.

Please stay tuned for further updates, and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Groover

--------

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
View attachment 2919183

Dear Patrons,

I hope this message finds you well. Today, I'm thrilled to share another sneak peek from the upcoming game update. I want to express my gratitude for your patience and continued support throughout this development process.
I understand that it's taking longer than anticipated, and I want to offer some insights into why that is.

Firstly, I'm committed to delivering a game of the highest quality within the limits of my current abilities. Quality takes time, and I want this update to be the best it can possibly be.

Secondly, I've been dealing with some personal matters that have added a layer of complexity to my schedule. Life can be unpredictable, and I appreciate your understanding during these times.

I want to be transparent with you; the game won't be released this month. However, I'm working diligently to finish it as soon as possible, and I genuinely believe that the final result will be worth the wait.

Your unwavering support and encouragement mean the world to me. I'm grateful for each and every one of you who has joined me on this journey. Your feedback has been invaluable in shaping the game, and I can't wait to share the finished product with you.

Please stay tuned for further updates, and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Groover

--------
I believe it those friends from the first beach scene. Of course no expectation of threesome sex, but something very naughty should be:p

L&P's Father-in-Law

Jun 25, 2017
View attachment 2919183

Dear Patrons,

Best regards,

Groover

--------
this message was sponsored by chatgpt

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1695557607979.png

Dear Patrons,

Today, I have a little treat for you in the form of a sneak peek from a mini-scene, part of our monthly wallpapers.
Speaking of these mini-scenes, I want to invite all of you to contribute your ideas for future ones. Is there a particular scenario, setting, or theme you'd like to see explored? Your input is invaluable in shaping these mini-scenes and making them even more engaging.

If you have any suggestions or concepts you'd like to see come to life in our monthly wallpapers, please feel free to share them with me. You can do so by sending me a message or leaving a comment. Your creativity and ideas help make our community even more vibrant, and I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thank you for your continued support.

Warm regards,

Groover

---------------

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes