• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Well done, did you also preach about supporting that dev while talking about not sharing links on this here piracy site?

No?

Then your comment is irrelevant to my post and the one I quoted.....
no i dont remember preaching-i have also never required other members here to share-that is their choice not yours or any other members here who feel entitled,the point you obviously missed.the irrelevance is you and other member here who seem to think that by bitching at them will get them to hand you an update.do us all a favour and grow up(n)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
no i dont remember preaching-i have also never required other members here to share-that is their choice not yours or any other members here who feel entitled,the point you obviously missed.the irrelevance is you and other member here who seem to think that by bitching at them will get them to hand you an update.do us all a favour and grow up(n)
Yet you felt the need to inject your opinion about me telling someone to stop preaching about paying a dev on a piracy site.

It had nothing to do with an update, did you even read any of the posts you quoted or just felt the need to spout your bullshit?

I have never once, in all my time here, whined about an update. The person I quoted was complaining about piracy and saying people should pay because he does and I commented on him not paying all the devs he downloads games from then in you sweep with complete nonsense completely irrelevant to any of the posts you quoted.

Never mind me grow up, sort out your reading comprehension.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Yet you felt the need to inject your opinion about me telling someone to stop preaching about paying a dev on a piracy site.

It had nothing to do with an update, did you even read any of the posts you quoted or just felt the need to spout your bullshit?

I have never once, in all my time here, whined about an update. The person I quoted was complaining about piracy and saying people should pay because he does and I commented on him not paying all the devs he downloads games from then in you sweep with complete nonsense completely irrelevant to any of the posts you quoted.

Never mind me grow up, sort out your reading comprehension.
his response-your quote,was to someone telling him because hes a member here he should share.read before you write

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDwayneTrain

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
anyways i believe weve gone off topic long enough Avaron1974 feel free to post your response,i dont care.if members want to share great if not thats their choice. :)

Reactions: TheDwayneTrain

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Really? 7 months for 3 minutes update ? :D

Yeah I believe he will attract more patreons only if he shortens the update interval to 3 months or so. Because the models in this game are very good, story as well. He probably needs some help with dialogues. Also he needs to increase the animations per update. But overall, great work done by dev.

Reactions: StPl2 and Anaskm07

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello!
Today, I have to you a little sample from the final scene ending version 0.3. I hope I can finish it as soon as possible.
Take care

---------
But the lingerie is missing. Please add the lingerie. But this is great.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes