frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
For the Xmas special, the lesbian scene was rather boring.

Was hoping that Santa would pop in and fuck them both while drinking milk and eating cookies and the milk would come from their massive tits. :D.

Reactions: Obranyi

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
can we have a chance to make a reclaim of that insaty abus of power of the police office who arrested her? He need to be punished.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Another mini crap upload, Christmas in September, what a fuck dude, this is kind of joke or what, again no animations, two hot babes, I wish Santa come to their house and fuck both of them, then cum on those pretty faces, nah, what we got-boring, lame 3 minutes story, to me this is mockery of users, dislike AGAIN!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fortuna95

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
Another mini crap upload, Christmas in September, what a fuck dude, this is kind of joke or what, again no animations, too hot babes, I wish Santa come to their house and fuck both of them and cum on their pretty faces, nah, what we got-boring, lame 3 minutes story, to me this is mockery of users, dislike AGAIN!
Why don't you create your own game then if you have so many bright ideas bro

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Another mini crap upload, Christmas in September, what a fuck dude, this is kind of joke or what, again no animations, too hot babes, I wish Santa come to their house and fuck both of them and cum on their pretty faces, nah, what we got-boring, lame 3 minutes story, to me this is mockery of users, dislike AGAIN!
Criticizing for the sake of it doesn't really help.

Do you have any suggestion?
Write to the developers and help them to improve

Reactions: TheDwayneTrain

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Criticizing for the sake of it doesn't really help.

Do you have any suggestion?
Write to the developers and help them to improve
Check reviews under the game, mine one of them, I don't think developer checking anything like this stuff at all, if he doing crap updates like 0.29 or Christmas in September.

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
What else should I do, hmm?))) My clear opinion, who doesn't like not my problem.
Its not about liking or disliking your opinion, you gave the review already, why come here and stir shit. Nobody cares for your opinion. Typing your opinions here repeatedly wont make magic happen and change the author's mind about how he wants the game to be lmao.

stevea73

May 31, 2020
My god you people are frickin annoying whining and carrying on like babies because a game update is short or not enough content in it if you think you can do a better job then do so and lets see how far you get.
I bet that most of the devs doing these games are doing it part time away from there main job for a bit of extra cash if you chose to support them and yet you still whine about it
you are getting a game for free honestly frickin unbelievable
there are plenty of other game on this site to keep you entertained till the next update

Last edited:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Its not about liking or disliking your opinion, you gave the review already, why come here and stir shit. Nobody cares for your opinion. Typing your opinions here repeatedly wont make magic happen and change the author's mind about how he wants the game to be lmao.
I do not care dude about your opinion on my opinion on this game, I will give my critics or something else every update, my feelings and etc, bye bye)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jokr_

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
My god you people are frickin annoying whining and carrying on like babies because a game update is short or not enough content in it if you think you can do a better job then do so and lets see how far you get.
I bet that most of the devs doing these games are doing it part time away from there main job for a bit of extra cash if you chose to support them and yet you still whine about it
you are getting a game for free honestly frickin unbelievable
there are plenty of other game on this site to keep you entertained till the next update
Or you do good game if you know how to do it, or not, its not 2016 or what year was first for creating such games, I do not know history where nobody knows how to do that, another thing, if I was doing some game first of all checked others, making notes, and then creating my own story and updating, nobody cares its part job or full, decided do it well or don't even try to make it.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes