stevea73

May 31, 2020
yeah what was i thinking today's society is all about ourselves what we want and want it now now now and who gives a crap about anyone else so sad look at pc or console games in the last 5 years exactly the same they come out half done because people demand them now now now
yes can be frustrating waiting for 2 or 3 or more months for an update be it big or small in content
but as said you are a game for free yes maybe a lot of people don't have great computers to make these games so might be low quality or no animation in it and maybe they shouldn't make games like this but that is their chose to do so and we have the same chose to follow and play these games or not if people think they can do a way better job at making games and do regular updates with great content etc etc then prove it stop whining about it

and will say again YOU ARE GETTING THESE GAMES FOR FREE

Last edited:

darthchuy

May 26, 2018
English in this game is quite poor [but makes it funny and laughable, which only adds some spice to the whole sexperience] , the clothing does not always fit, but some story is there - it reads/plays fine for now. I can see the potential, there are many options to the plot, fingers crossed and best wishes to the game maker. Don't give up !

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1633978827450.png

Sample of ver. 0.3

Hello, Dear Patrones!
I'm still working on the update. Today again a small sample of the upcoming update. Even though it will only be one scene, in terms of single images it will probably be one of the biggest updates. Mainly because of the very simple animations, I'm experimenting with them.
If you have any comments, please give me feedback. I also invite you to Discord.
Take care.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1448174

Sample of ver. 0.3

Hello, Dear Patrones!
I'm still working on the update. Today again a small sample of the upcoming update. Even though it will only be one scene, in terms of single images it will probably be one of the biggest updates. Mainly because of the very simple animations, I'm experimenting with them.
If you have any comments, please give me feedback. I also invite you to Discord.
Take care.
Thank you 4 sharing Darkman. (Second 2day.) :giggle:

DAMN... that looks like a steamy scene. :p
Is it her "lucky" boyfriend or is it? :devilish:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is the Christmas special a separate game, or does it count as a regular update? Do I put it in the regular game folder? Don't wanna mess up my game.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
It's just a side-game, and not an update to the main game. You can keep in a separate folder -- your saves aren't needed for it.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Today I'm finally able to release update 0.3 (available in a separate post).

As I mentioned earlier, in terms of the story, this is a small update that covers one scene and the beginning of the second road scene. However, in terms of individual images/renders, it is by far the largest. This is why it has been so long since the previous update.

Also to the fact that I wanted to introduce much more advanced animations to the game than previous small attempts. I'm not entirely happy with the result, but I did gain some experience. The goals I set, and how I will do it in the future, are that the animations in appearance do not deviate from the rest of the game. It is often the case even in great games that the animation is not consistent with the rest of the game, the visual quality is weaker. To avoid this, I render each frame separately rather than as one whole animation. This is a technique that requires a lot of time on weaker hardware. It seems more natural to me. As I say I'm just a beginner when it comes to this topic and the result I achieved doesn't satisfy me, most of the things I would like to throw in the trash. I also set myself a very difficult task in order to achieve a great effect, for example the shower animations are very short, but they took the longest time after 160 hours of rendering, and they last maybe 2 seconds each.

But in order for the game to continue also and develop as I personally do, I publish it in this form. This is an amateur project and I treat it as an opportunity to learn of course with your support and the ability to invest in equipment, although severely limited by the current market situation. I think you can see it because looking at the first scenes and the last ones in terms of visual progress is certainly noticeable.

One more but the most important point is that the game from this version has a German language version (available in the preferences).

Here thanks to the author of the translation KASI. Thank you for your time and commitment.

This is probably my longest post :D. Finally, thanks for your support, I also invite you on Discord where you can help the project just like KASI.

Thanks and take care.

--------

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes