Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
Start from the beginning boys, you can skip the scenes by pressing tab to quicken up the process. Its a good update, finally she got laid and is looking sexy as ever. Happy shaking.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: penmaster

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Start from the beginning boys, you can skip the scenes by pressing tab to quicken up the process. Its a good update, finally she got laid and is looking sexy as ever. Happy shaking.
if the bed did not break from its weight it must have been a sturdy bed:ROFLMAO: each boob weighs 6-7 kg and her ass weighs 25 kg:KEK:,Kardashian is jealous of her big ass.

• Haha
Reactions: Drill Sergeant

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
If it was you who provided the download links, then thank you.

Just some advice for anyone playing this game, I suggest you start a new game. I'm not sure if it was my imagination or not but there seemed a lot of content from earlier that seemed different.

I'm pretty sure she got laid first in 0.25 (2 updates ago).

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh god so you need to restart from the beginning to get anything new !!
That's lame, the dev could at least warn us, what's the point of letting us save then don't even care about the save we made!
i know some devs are amateurs but that's becoming a trend to make games that either can load a save or crash when you do it :rolleyes:

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Use Cok Free Auto Clicker if you want to skip fast, and renpy game doesn't allow it. Set it to 0.01s, and press its button. The game only stops it when there is a decision to be made, but when you hover the mouse on a decision item, it will be clicked automatically, and continue the flow again. Really nice tool to use.

Zoober89

Nov 25, 2021
Can anyone help me Identify Character Assets for Victoria. I know the hair is lenoy ponytail

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
Oh god so you need to restart from the beginning to get anything new !!
That's lame, the dev could at least warn us, what's the point of letting us save then don't even care about the save we made!
i know some devs are amateurs but that's becoming a trend to make games that either can load a save or crash when you do it :rolleyes:
if the game would take 14 hours to get to this point, you might have a valid complaint. but considering the entire intro had no choices and there wasnt much after that, its like holding ctrl for a couple minutes and making a few clicks. seems like whining just to whine.... early development games often require a fresh start after their 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 releases, etc., since often times variables need to change or a basic intro gets some choices added to it or something. 0.1 was basically just an intro to the story, maybe the developer expanded on that, maybe there was a bug in the code since it was a brand new game and it had to get fixed, and there was something that you missed and needed in the previous version, maybe a bunch of stuff was rewritten to better suit the direction of the game, who knows. you want a complete, finished product? dont download demos. or maybe go pirate another demo that is 100% problem free, and will allow you to keep your save so you can skip the intro 15 versions later....

Reactions: TheDwayneTrain

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
Use Cok Free Auto Clicker if you want to skip fast, and renpy game doesn't allow it. Set it to 0.01s, and press its button. The game only stops it when there is a decision to be made, but when you hover the mouse on a decision item, it will be clicked automatically, and continue the flow again. Really nice tool to use.
You can also press "Skip: Unseen Text" in the Options menu and just hold Ctrl for it to skip everything but decisions.

Reactions: tania

nevo70

Feb 14, 2020
Dude that is an awesome tip! Why didn't i know about this a year ago...??

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Some said you need to restart to get the new content but i restarted, went through all the story and it end up excatly the same, no new content for me. I just noticed a little change in the sauna scene and maybe a dream scene but that's all, nothing new.
I guess this version is just a rework of the previous one adding some new little scene depending on your few choices, i choose the lesbian route and i did not really see much changes.

Rabonixxx

Apr 26, 2020
Honestly I think that you progress slowly but good its fine, at first no animations and now we have. For a 0.3 version the content is pretty decent I would say and the renders are very good. Keep going buddy and good luck, I will keep an eye on this.

Reactions: Obranyi
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes