Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
one question, the game is called Victoria with the big ass or the big city because they are both very big.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Don't download this update there's nothing played on android version somebody posted here. All those who are saying there is sex scene in this update are fooling us. There are no animations etc. Theres only one girl that comes up in a bicycle and ask if she could go with Victoria at bar for discussion, then it says to be continued. Waste of data. What was the point of even the update?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Don't download this update there's nothing played on android version somebody posted here. All those who are saying there is sex scene in this update are fooling us. There are no animations etc. Theres only one girl that comes up in a bicycle and ask if she could go with Victoria at bar for discussion, then it says to be continued. Waste of data. What was the point of even the update?
did you started from the beginning? some ppl here said they had to start a new game to get the new content. and you only get it if you made her fuck with michael.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
On the contrary, my experience based on the latest update was there is a new sex scene, also there's animation even though it doesn't smooth but it's there. The funny thing is, i don't remember any girl in a bicycle asking victoria for something on my playthrough.

TheDwayneTrain

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
On the contrary, my experience based on the latest update was there is a new sex scene, also there's animation even though it doesn't smooth but it's there. The funny thing is, i don't remember any girl in a bicycle asking victoria for something on my playthrough.
the girl on the bike shows up if you didn’t hook up with Michael earlier

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
did you started from the beginning? some ppl here said they had to start a new game to get the new content. and you only get it if you made her fuck with michael.
Yes I started from the beginning after you've posted here but I am unable to find new content. What paths to chose to get the scene. If that's relevant.? Or how to get the scene?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Yes I started from the beginning after you've posted here but I am unable to find new content. What paths to chose to get the scene. If that's relevant.? Or how to get the scene?
you have to be on the michael path

tania

Jun 30, 2017
To get new scene, you have to start new game, ride in car with michael, have sex with michael and after diner with mother and boyfriend the new scene will start with michael!

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
To get new scene, you have to start new game, ride in car with michael, have sex with michael and after diner with mother and boyfriend the new scene will start with michael!
Not true. This update is awkward to trigger and get to (as standard updates go). You DO NOT have to start a new game but I think you need to have had sex w/Michael to trigger the update. Fortunately Victoria had sex w/him in my game/path so I was on the right track. Next, I loaded a save from the point where Victoria tries on outfits in the store dressing room. After trying on outfits she has 4 choices. Choose the 3rd choice and this triggers Michael walking up to Victoria at the end of the last episode and then the update. Not sure of the 1st choice but if you pick the 2nd or 4th choice outfit, you won't get the update. You'll just get the girl on the bike at the end of the last episode and it ends there.

Not the smoothest pick-up-from-where-you-left-off transition, and no hints to lead you there, but the scene is worthy of the journey when you get there imo.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Not true. This update is awkward to trigger and get to (as standard updates go). You DO NOT have to start a new game but I think you need to have had sex w/Michael to trigger the update. Fortunately Victoria had sex w/him in my game/path so I was on the right track. Next, I loaded a save from the point where Victoria tries on outfits in the store dressing room. After trying on outfits she has 4 choices. Choose the 3rd choice and this triggers Michael walking up to Victoria at the end of the last episode and then the update. Not sure of the 1st choice but if you pick the 2nd or 4th choice outfit, you won't get the update. You'll just get the girl on the bike at the end of the last episode and it ends there.

Not the smoothest pick-up-from-where-you-left-off transition, and no hints to lead you there, but the scene is worthy of the journey when you get there imo.
If you start a new game you can pick any of the 4 outfits! for me i had a savegame after sex with michael and didnt triger the next sex scene so i had to start over(its fast so no problem)

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Sorry I was wrong there is an update in it. And it is worth downloading and updating the game. The only could be done differently was it shouldn't have been Michael again. She already had it with Michael. Perhaps if she goes to the bar with lingerie on "accidently" might help steam upthe future update even more. If you know what I mean. :love:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
se 62_19.jpg

Hello,
Today I would like to provide some information about the next update. As the plots don't end at the same time, it's obvious that the Emma storyline will continue. Secondly, as Victoria is in need of money, there will be some scenes of casual work. There will also be a continuation of the babysitter storyline, which I think will develop in an interesting way. The game will become more and more unraveled and the plots will fall into place. Choosing one thing you may not see others.

I'm planning scenes with more characters, that's why I don't know how long it will take me and if I'll be able to do everything as I want.

That's it for today, thanks again for your support, and feel free to join me on Discord.

-----------

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
View attachment 1541744

Hello,
Today I would like to provide some information about the next update. As the plots don't end at the same time, it's obvious that the Emma storyline will continue. Secondly, as Victoria is in need of money, there will be some scenes of casual work. There will also be a continuation of the babysitter storyline, which I think will develop in an interesting way. The game will become more and more unraveled and the plots will fall into place. Choosing one thing you may not see others.

I'm planning scenes with more characters, that's why I don't know how long it will take me and if I'll be able to do everything as I want.

That's it for today, thanks again for your support, and feel free to join me on Discord.

-----------
I can see Victoria already in the same gown with hopefully lingerie under it. So if we Don't choose Michael path then further on in the bar She gets too drunk and gets fucked with any other guy preferably from the bar apart from Michael. It could happen that maybe the guy finds Victoria attractive that he interrupts these two in their convo and fucks Victoria. Anybody has even better ideas?
"Please add this to storyline dev". So that if we decide not let Michael fuck her, there is somebody else who gets to enjoy her in that lingerie.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes