hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Oooh an update.
Please don't abandon this project.
2d art is rare, good 2nd art is rarer

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
A little bit surprised how little content this game has after about two years of development. Since the developer doesn't have much support it is kind of justifiable, but still... To be honest, I wouldn't even have started playing it, if I had known it is such an early version.

Last edited:

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
A little bit surprised how little content this game has after about two years of development. Since the developer doesn't have much support it is kind of justifiable, but still... To be honest, I wouldn't even start playing it, if I knew it is such an early version.
It's up to them to prove themselves with their content, it's actually a huge leap of faith throwing money at these people, the first release should offer a meaty level of content. This game seems pretty mundane to me and I have no expectation it will go far.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello to you my dear patrons.

I would like to give you a brief overview of what I do currently. After a few days of a holiday break, most of my time is spent preparing new locations and new secondary and tertiary characters. Most of them are ready now. As you can see in the attached picture, Victoria has a little journey ahead of her. This is one of the reasons for the new locations. I still have a lot of work to do to complete the whole update plan. Of course, I will try to make it as soon as possible, but I can't give you any firm dates yet.
Of course, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Discord or here.

Take care.

----------

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018

Hello to you my dear patrons.

I would like to give you a brief overview of what I do currently. After a few days of a holiday break, most of my time is spent preparing new locations and new secondary and tertiary characters. Most of them are ready now. As you can see in the attached picture, Victoria has a little journey ahead of her. This is one of the reasons for the new locations. I still have a lot of work to do to complete the whole update plan. Of course, I will try to make it as soon as possible, but I can't give you any firm dates yet.
Of course, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me on Discord or here.

Take care.

----------
We don't her to fuck only Michael please thanks.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi, today is another sample from the work on the update. There is still a lot of work to do, but the work is moving forward. As with the previous update I want to introduce some animations into the game. Maybe some are very short, but I'm trying to learn and progress in this topic. This also involves the time needed for rendering, so you still have to wait a while for the update.

Thanks for your support and take care.

--------

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello,

I'm still working on the update, recently I had a small issue in daz which I managed to solve, but it required some adjustments to the whole prepared scene. It stole some of my time but fortunately it's OK now. There's not really anything new, just a lot of work to do. Thanks for your support and patience.

Take care.

---------

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

Hello!

Today I have just a sample for you from the next update. As you can see Victoria, will have the opportunity to make some money as a waitress.

Take care

-----------
gosh really like this outfit and how curvy she looks compared to the other girl. sad the kinks are yet not much to my personal taste yet and the story itself is quite slow especially for the long space between updates (which isn't a problem just pointing it out)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Hello,

I'm still working on the update, recently I had a small issue in daz which I managed to solve, but it required some adjustments to the whole prepared scene. It stole some of my time but fortunately it's OK now. There's not really anything new, just a lot of work to do. Thanks for your support and patience.

Take care.

---------
Thanks 4 keeping us up to date 85. :)

Just love the outfit Victoria is wearing specially the "baggy" pants, that being said so is her friend's outfit also a very nice looking one. ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: Sorrow85
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes