Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
Please support Groover as per your capabilities...

Form Victoria in big city v0.35

PC:

MAC:

Hello,

Finally, I can present you with a new update. First of all, a big thank you for your support and patience.

Briefly about the content. This update provides more scenes for the plot where Victoria on the stairs does not meet Michael, but Emma. This is to balance the amount of material for both threads. So if you want to see all the scenes you have to try different routes.

A very important point, if you have not played the previous version and have old saves from before the 0.3 update they may not work properly. With the latest ones, there should be no problem. Nevertheless, if you notice any errors, of course, let me know.

As in the previous version, a German translation is available. The author of the translation is #KASI. Once again, many thanks for your great work.

Thank you again, if you have any questions feel free to contact me on Discord or here.

Take care

Last edited:

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Nothing worth bothering with happened in the update.
And all those fades and pauses in the coding are just annoying as fuck.
It feels like it's all out of sync.
It's just loads of extra finger presses for absolutely no reason at all.
I don't understand why the dev does that, unless it's just to waste time and make the update seem longer than it actually is.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my compressed version of Victoria in Big City v0.35

Win/Linux

Normal Size: 3.7GB

Compressed Size: 422.53MB

Download

===============================

Mac

Normal Size: 3.68GB

Compressed Size: 406.92MB

Download:

Compressed with
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.3]

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Last edited:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Instead he has goals on Patreon to improve game but updates 2-3 times in a year will not bring him money in big amount, for this case one in month, top one in two month update.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
What a waste of time that was, very little in there, more cliffhangers and that's all fine if updates are regular but with this they are not. A mundane and tedious experience, are those paying content with this as an update?

Reactions: RCC14 and Obranyi
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes