Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
se 72_47.jpg

Hello!

At the beginning I would like to apologize for not giving any information for a long time, unfortunately, I have a cold. It all slowed me down a bit to complete the game. Fortunately, I had a lot of material prepared for rendering. And that's all I did for over a week. Currently, I have rendered almost all of the biggest scenes. As far as the visual layer is concerned, I still have to finish the transition scenes and the post-production of renders, which I have already partially done.

Hopefully, things will run more smoothly now. I know it's taking an awfully long time to update, it's frustrating me too. Every time something messes up the plan I set for myself.

Anyway, thanks for being here. I'll get to work.

Take care

-------

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
No doubt just pictures and wallpapers, they don't make a fortune so you'd think they would make a drive for patrons, not sure how invested they are in the project.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1650526605409.png

As in the title, this is the last info before the new version is released. I've finished editing all the scenes, and also I've finished post-production of all the images. (It's possible that something may still need to be improved, but it shouldn't take much time). I'm currently in the middle of programming, maybe in a day or two, I should close this stage. In the end, I'll have to finish the dialogues, I don't like this part the most.

Anyway, I'll try to finish everything as soon as possible.

Regarding the game's plot, more scenes will be available for the path in which Victoria chose not to spend the night with Michael. This will even out a bit of the disparity from the previous update. I encourage you to try different paths. The game will surely create more and more choices and there will be more and more of these threads. Some will be intertwined with others, some not.

That's it for today.

Thanks for the support.

Take care.

-------------

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes