ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Just your usual, meet the characters and enough information to know where this is heading. However, the translation is poor (Well, it is a new VN). I guess I will come back for the next update, and hope that the translation improves. If you need someone to proofread for you, just ask around (Many do not mind helping out with things like that).

Last edited:

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
This game is only big because he doesnt compress the images. 100 3 MB cgs with 0 content so far. Come back in a year

DarkFratzola

Jun 1, 2019
Ok. For 0.1 not bad.
I hate to writing reviews for 0.1 versions, so I comment only:
+: Graphics are great. Story is ok. I liked the open dyslexic fonts. GUI is nice. For now it's just a KN not VN but that's ok since it's 0.1.
-: The tags are WRONG. We use tags not as a promise of what there will be in the future but for only for what there's already. Sex content is low. I mean, you make an adult themed game and the curvy protagonist says that she's going to take a shower. GIVE US THE NUDE SCENE DUDE. Why? Why? Why? Anyway, later there's a BJ scene. Nice but poor also.
English is not perfect but I guess I can live with it.

In conclusion, not bad for a 0.1. It has potential, there's talent and is wrapped up nicely.
But it left me with a slight bad taste maybe for the tags (Maybe not dev's fault) and the 0.5 GB zip file which wasn't much after all.

Anyway, not bad. Good luck!

Reactions: mofonistik

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Well that was short and at times rough around the edges. But i liked it.

I look forward to getting invested in story and characters over the next couple of updates, before there starts being delays, and then the game is eventually abandoned for any number of reasons or combination thereof. Should be fun :)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
really sweet. really lovely MC. :) quality is really nice. some great outfits (love the one with the white top and the jeans-thingy). but a bit too less content for a first release imo. there are no choices yet (which sounds interesting), not really many (hopefully very different) ppl are introduced yet, and sadly no sex yet (which isn't a problem but one or two scenes to show where its going maybe even with her bf could have been nice). personal question out of interest: will she fuck older guys or even her dad who mabye visits her? just curious. keep it up!

Crosfyre

Dec 29, 2018
Mac versions won't open. Tried from 2 download sources & 2 different versions of Mac OS - 10.14 & 10.15

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
This game seems promising I hope the dev gets a native english proof-reader or I don't see this going anywhere. Here's hoping for the best.
Agreed. It desperately needs an editor to clean up the story/English text. Things like "I very like pizza" should be something more like "This is delicious. I love pizza." I know for some it may not be a big deal, but I just found myself translating and fixing the story in my head rather than getting immersed in it. Aside from that it seems like a decent start.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Not enough for a taster sadly, I'm interested but disappointed that I have no indication where the story may lead. Protagonist looks good, we'll see, I'd support the creator but I need to have a grasp of their future intentions.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Female MC thats a good, cant wait the next update. Good luck for ur work. Just my opinion plz for the next update give like an interracial, old man and les or incest so the game will be fun. And sorry my english.

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes