• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I like how thick and curvy Victoria is, reminds me of Anna Exciting Affection

But oof, english is really bad.. The best dialogue is "You're the best chickenhead them I ever met" lol
That is pure gibberish. But how about this one, "She moved into me today." That gave me a chuckle.

Reactions: HeroHate

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This game looks promising for those of us who like female-MC games. But the developer desperately needs to get help with the translation into English. Plowing through what we have is just too distracting, and ruins the immersion into the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: leg28 and HeroHate

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Update the damn thing!! lol I'm boarded up here with nothing to do!! But seriously any updates?

• Haha
Reactions: Pogo123

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
fuck fuck fuck. more zoey pls. old/young, incest, NTR i dont care! more! we need more! xD
Yes, I'm so bored at the moment, also in dire need of distraction for a while. The updates on many games are only bridging half an hour, need as new game with lots to explore, discover and experience.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

https___i.ibb.co_C6MQ3fL_work-outfit.png
Hello guys,
To day I have for you short work update. I just done a few small scene and I'm starting preper the main motive for first update.
The main motive for the next update will be a job interviews. So I would like to present two different outfits, what do you think which is more suitable for an interview? And which one Victoria look better?

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

View attachment 604987
Hello guys,
To day I have for you short work update. I just done a few small scene and I'm starting preper the main motive for first update.
The main motive for the next update will be a job interviews. So I would like to present two different outfits, what do you think which is more suitable for an interview? And which one Victoria look better?
THX for sharing ibizadalton (y)
I choose the second one :love: with this outfit, she should definitely get a job:LOL:

Reactions: Krull and Pogo123

kappazaur

Mar 26, 2019

View attachment 604987
Hello guys,
For me it's the 1st one. Why would she all of a sudden dress slutty alike? You'll need really good motives for that then

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

View attachment 604987
Hello guys,
First of all Thanks for sharing.

If the dev "accepts" votes from f95, i would go for the 2nd one (white top, skirt and the pantyhose/stockings) that is because she could "use" her body and sexy outfit to flirt herself to the job. ;)

To be honest i haven't tried the game yet and that is because i like to wait 3-4 updates first so there is at least some length on the game regarding sexy scenes or not, but i also think that the 1st outfit should be in the game too? Why:
Because in the OP (most likely original from the devs patreon page) it says about the game that you would have 3 paths and therefor i think that the 1st outfit could be suitable if you are going on a "loyal" path.

I know that it would probably be too much more work regarding renders, text etc but since it is said the game will have 3 paths i think that would make it the best choice. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Krull and Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
First of all Thanks for sharing.

If the dev "accepts" votes from f95, i would go for the 2nd one (white top, skirt and the pantyhose/stockings) that is because she could "use" her body and sexy outfit to flirt herself to the job. ;)

To be honest i haven't tried the game yet and that is because i like to wait 3-4 updates first so there is at least some length on the game regarding sexy scenes or not, but i also think that the 1st outfit should be in the game too? Why:
Because in the OP (most likely original from the devs patreon page) it says about the game that you would have 3 paths and therefor i think that the 1st outfit could be suitable if you are going on a "loyal" path.

I know that it would probably be too much more work regarding renders, text etc but since it is said the game will have 3 paths i think that would make it the best choice. :)
i personally am a fan of see-through blouses with a bit cleavage thats why i would vote for it, but lets be honest here you latex224 definitely voted cause ofthe stockings. ;)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
For me it's the 1st one. Why would she all of a sudden dress slutty alike? You'll need really good motives for that then
slutty? its still quite classy and especially top wise i saw women in offices wearing these in summer. its kinda sad us guys can't wear such things in summer :/ (btw there is a massive difference between slutty and sexy bro)

Reactions: Darkman_13

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
i personally am a fan of see-through blouses with a bit cleavage thats why i would vote for it, but lets be honest here you latex224 definitely voted cause of the stockings. ;)
Fack.... got me :ROFLMAO: :p I must say i am a little weak for see-through blouses too ;)

But i do think that if you are gonna play all 3 paths (atm not knowing what the 3 paths will be/play-out) i do think the 1st one also should be in the game for an more "professional/traditional" job interview outfit. ;)
But this just what i thinks.

Reactions: Darkman_13

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Fack.... got me :ROFLMAO: :p I must say i am a little weak for see-through blouses too ;)

But i do think that if you are gonna play all 3 paths (atm not knowing what the 3 paths will be/play-out) i do think the 1st one also should be in the game for an more "professional/traditional" job interview outfit. ;)
But this just what i thinks.
well my dear viking i agree with your thoughtful decission. i also think the other would could fit her too for at least some other path

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes