ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

Hello,
Finally, I can publish the 0.15 version of game. It took a bit of time.
Took longer than I expected . And I want to apologize for that. But, never mind.
As I told you before from this version you get statistic system. You will be gain points affecting character development and relationships with others people.
For now, the game has a few choice options, but there will be more in the next versions.
I hope that you'll enjoy it. And if you have some problem with game or you'll find some bugs , let me know.

PC:

MAC:

Darkman_13 latex224 I didn't prostrate you it's a shame

Last edited:

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Hello,
Took longer than I expected . And I want to apologize for that. But, never mind.
As I told you before from this version you get statistic system. You will be gain points affecting character development and relationships with others people.
For now, the game has a few choice options, but there will be more in the next versions.
I hope that you'll enjoy it. And if you have some problem with game or you'll find some bugs , let me know.

PC: Mega

MAC: Mega

Darkman_13 latex224 I didn't protest you it's a shame
I'm going to smoke on the sidelines :sneaky:
You're just our Savior :love:
Thx for sharing, you're the best;)(y)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Hello,

Darkman_13 latex224 I didn't protest you it's a shame
You are a saint, you almighty Goddess. :love: We will salute you & be on our knees for you. ;):whistle:
Thank you so much hun for sharing with your slaves :p
PS! I am so very sorry for not give you a like on your post, i have reach my daily limit again :cry:

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018

Hello,

Darkman_13 latex224 I didn't prostrate you it's a shame
DAm you are fast lol..ty

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
hmm... i didn't expected much of an update and especially in that time and at that early state of the game but this was even less than i expected... i could only flirt with barbie guys which i didn't want to and lesbian which is nice but not a must for me personally... the interview was creative with that turn and she looked amazing with that outfit and glasses and how she looked first made her innocent character more believable than in other similar games. but the amount of conent and the scenes, characters and choices were underwhelming for me personally. i don't like david even he seems nice, and especially the car dude. would give the update a 4/10 for the nice interview plot and the sexy outfit and believable thoughts.

Last edited:
Reactions: HeroHate

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
hmm... i didn't expected much of an update and especially in that time and at that early state of the game but this was even less than i expected... i could only flirt with barbie guys which i didn't want to and lesbian which is nice but not a must for me personally... the interview was creative with that turn and she looked amazing with that outfit and glasses and how she looked first made her innocent character more believable than in other similar games. but the amount of conent and the scenes, characters and choices were underwhelming for me personally. i don't like david even he seems nice, and especially the car dude. would give the update a 3/10 for the nice interview plot and the sexy outfit and believable thoughts.
I agree, but it's early days still, so I'll give it a pass. That said I do feel they need to go the extra mile with the next update, establish the nature of sexual content, how explicit it will be and so on.

Reactions: Pogo123

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
hmm... i didn't expected much of an update and especially in that time and at that early state of the game but this was even less than i expected... i could only flirt with barbie guys which i didn't want to and lesbian which is nice but not a must for me personally... the interview was creative with that turn and she looked amazing with that outfit and glasses and how she looked first made her innocent character more believable than in other similar games. but the amount of conent and the scenes, characters and choices were underwhelming for me personally. i don't like david even he seems nice, and especially the car dude. would give the update a 3/10 for the nice interview plot and the sexy outfit and believable thoughts.
I agree, but it's early days still, so I'll give it a pass. That said I do feel they need to go the extra mile with the next update, establish the nature of sexual content, how explicit it will be and so on.
I agree with both of you and specially the "early days/give it a pass"-sentence (y)
There is also not many tags atm so i am curious on what will be added later on.

One thing i hope/wish is that the sex scenes are not just thrown in it like in most F-male protagonists games. And the possibility to stay fateful or a lesbian path only for those who want that would also be nice.
But again at least some built-up to sex scenes, maybe for a start; hand job, blow job, titty fuck etc in next update would/is a small must imo. But i still think that this game has a great potential to be something special. :)

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
I agree with both of you and specially the "early days/give it a pass"-sentence (y)
There is also not many tags atm so i am curious on what will be added later on.

One thing i hope/wish is that the sex scenes are not just thrown in it like in most F-male protagonists games. And the possibility to stay fateful or a lesbian path only for those who want that would also be nice.
But again at least some built-up to sex scenes, maybe for a start; hand job, blow job, titty fuck etc in next update would/is a small must imo. But i still think that this game has a great potential to be something special. :)
all the games released this weekend are fairly short in content for those I play, the only one I have and that we are waiting for is finalizing Pand P

Reactions: Pogo123

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
all the games released this weekend are fairly short in content for those I play, the only one I have and that we are waiting for is finalizing Pand P
You have a nice collection of games under your "about" tag on your profile, those are some great games.
Now waiting for P&P to get finish with there update i like re-visit other games. So never boring in the wait except that some games are much higher on the "play" list hehe.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes