Carlos RAW

Mar 21, 2018

View attachment 604987
Hello guys,
To day I have for you short work update. I just done a few small scene and I'm starting preper the main motive for first update.
The main motive for the next update will be a job interviews. So I would like to present two different outfits, what do you think which is more suitable for an interview? And which one Victoria look better?
to go to the interview with the 1st outfit all boring. once inside the office she takes off her coat and the man who does the job interview will take a look at all that body and try to persuade her. through a trick to wear the 2nd outfit all provocative, telling her that this outfit they wear at work, she hesitates but in the end accepts

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Needs some action, not necessarily fucking, may be some camming action or something. Throw in a predatory lesbian, or two, add to the sexual tension with it. Nonetheless I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Need to see what the routes are first.

Not looking for a retard in lecherville game, too many of those.

If it's a decent MC with a brain in her head that isn't going to fall for the dumbest shit i've seen in gaming or at least a route to play a decently intelligent Fem MC then i'll give it a go.

If it's another of those "no, that dress is too long, wear this really short thing that barely drops past your vagina and will absolutely show everyone your arse crack, it's office policy" and she falls for it because she's a lobotomised Sloth wearing a person suit then i'll probably pass.

Throw in a predatory lesbian, or two,
I wouldn't say no to this though.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
As long as we have a variety of lesbian personalities, not just the friendly neighborhood lesbo, I like a level of threat/sexual tension, not just some girl messing around with her friends.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

View attachment 604987
Hello guys,
To day I have for you short work update. I just done a few small scene and I'm starting preper the main motive for first update.
The main motive for the next update will be a job interviews. So I would like to present two different outfits, what do you think which is more suitable for an interview? And which one Victoria look better?
It depends on the job for which she is applying: for an office job, the outfit on the left; for a call girl, the one on the right.

But, who are we kidding here? This is a poll for an adult game voted on by aficionados of adult games; not a poll for an actual job interview in real life. It's a forgone conclusion... the outfit on the right will win in a landslide! :p

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Kind of a cliche story, the beautiful, busty MC with the loser boyfriend goes off to the Big City looking for fortune and/or fame, and faces temptations and corruption along the way. Will the MC stay faithful, or will she succumb to pleasures of the flesh and become an unabashed slut?
But in this case there's nothing wrong with cliches. ;)

The MC is beautiful, using a 3d model that hasn't been used to death in other games.

My only knock is the terrible english translation. The developer desperately needs to find a native English speaker to go through the dialogue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pogo123

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
All I am finding these days are games that do deserve the cost of support. Many have hours of tedious dialogue, this I can tolerate if there is an ample amount of sexual content, all too often though we have a single image and one line of dialogue.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Need to see what the routes are first.

Not looking for a retard in lecherville game, too many of those.

If it's a decent MC with a brain in her head that isn't going to fall for the dumbest shit i've seen in gaming or at least a route to play a decently intelligent Fem MC then i'll give it a go.

If it's another of those "no, that dress is too long, wear this really short thing that barely drops past your vagina and will absolutely show everyone your arse crack, it's office policy" and she falls for it because she's a lobotomised Sloth wearing a person suit then i'll probably pass.

I wouldn't say no to this though.
never laughed so hard in quite some time. Thank you.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
https___i.ibb.co_Rv19P52_statistic-1.png
https___i.ibb.co_ScYkr82_statistic-2.png

Info about next update ( statistic system)

Hello Dear Patrones!
Today I want to show you how it will look like statistic screens in the game.
You will be have two screens. The first screen with relationships between Victoria and secondary characters and the second screen with main character inclination.
During the game you will be gain points affecting character development and relationships with others people.
Of cours this points will allow you to follow different paths in the next parts of game.
I know this is very simple statistic system but this is my first game and I don't want create a huge amount of variables and get lost at some point of programing. And this can be that the game will be have a lot of bugs.
So I focus on the basics statistic.

Take care!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 629060
View attachment 629061

Info about next update ( statistic system)

Hello Dear Patrones!
Today I want to show you how it will look like statistic screens in the game.
You will be have two screens. The first screen with relationships between Victoria and secondary characters and the second screen with main character inclination.
During the game you will be gain points affecting character development and relationships with others people.
Of cours this points will allow you to follow different paths in the next parts of game.
I know this is very simple statistic system but this is my first game and I don't want create a huge amount of variables and get lost at some point of programing. And this can be that the game will be have a lot of bugs.
So I focus on the basics statistic.

Take care!
simply? Not all games have such statistics and even in nice renders! WOW! Amazing job! But call this simple LOL xD.
and even it’s maybe more on the simple side of things I personally think this is totally fine and enough. More than I expected tbh.

and please: don’t get lost in the Matrix! no neo cosplay needed and we still need you :p

Keep it up and thx for the effort Groovers

and thx for the update as always Darkman_13 it’s nice to see someone with the same tastes ;)

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I wonder where Lucas stats are :unsure:
Unfortunately the first part did not allow any to decide the routes.

I don’t want to sound like a bad guy but at this render level and with possible different routes... Dev times is long step per updates.

But because FemMc game so I look forward upgrades to continue and from my heart I hope this works out.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
https___i.ibb.co_j6rGVCF_se-27-2.png

Work progress

Hello,
Today I have a quick news about development progress. I was finished create all scene for update and just left only a few of them to render. Now I'm editing a pictures.
I hope that every things go well and soon I can present an update.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 643473

Work progress

Hello,
Today I have a quick news about development progress. I was finished create all scene for update and just left only a few of them to render. Now I'm editing a pictures.
I hope that every things go well and soon I can present an update.
Thanks brotha 4 the share. (y) :love:
I so really hope that our Victoria can get her hands on a pair of those latex pants/wetlook leggings cuz those are HOT!:eek::love::p

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes